What's new

Why does Kashmir only belong to Muslims?

Oh you warning has us pinned to the ground. :lol:

Get a life kid. Look at your Pakistan and how bad it is. Do you really want to continue this over for more years? We retaliated as we pleased throughout the time in Cold War when our economy and industry were the weakest in our modern history. What makes you think you will get your chance now?

A temporary setback by a weak and disliked regime in Delhi? :azn:

Brilliant comment.

nobody could have said better when you said "WE RETALIATED AS WE PLEASED THROUGHOUT THE TIME IN COLD WAR WHEN OUR ECONOMY AND INDUSTRY WERE THE WEAKEST IN OUR MODERN HISTORY."

India would have loved to buy more than 150 Mirage-2000s till 1995 but was always terribly short of foreign exchange throughout the Cold War while Pakistan got generous handouts from the West.

I cannot bold or capitalize my words while typing. will anybody please help me and also help me to how to make new threads as i do not see any button for that on my PROFILE HOME page.

Kashmiri's will keep pushing, Kashmir is our home, our land

We do not want Hindu's as part of this land, we do not want to be a part of india. Kashmiri's has resisted for half a century and we shall continue to work against india, utilise any resources to jurt india and keep fighing.

You cant break the will of the Kashmiri People, Kashmir will be a sink hole for Indian money and spirit

You an ancestor of Sikandar Butshikan?

We do not want Hindu's as part of this land, we do not want to be a part of india. Kashmiri's has resisted for half a century and we shall continue to work against india, utilise any resources to jurt india and keep fighing.

You cant break the will of the Kashmiri People, Kashmir will be a sink hole for Indian money and spirit

You are not rooted in reality or the today. There is only pushing in one direction going on in Kashmir currently. And it has been for some time now.

Obstacles are meant to be overcome

We will keep the muslim population of kashmir growing, and keep educating our youth about our rights and our indian enemy

We will keep the muslim population of kashmir growing, and keep educating our youth about our rights and our indian enemy

Bro Kashmir is one among many states of India. While you are growing your population, the Hindus and the rest are doing so too. Its only the same state you hate that has held us back from inundating your state and swamping your indigenous population from north to south, east to west. Be thankful and learn how to behave. Otherwise when we do come in, some of us might not be as friendly as we are right now.

Cool. So tell me how to eliminate the Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh population of Kashmir?
Also points to ponder over are -
1. What will be the name of Sheshnag, Anantnag, Amarnath etc
2. What will happen to the monasteries
3. What about our Kheer Bhawani, Vaishnodevi, Lal Ded(heard about them?)
4. What about Varahamul/Baramulla?
5. What about Shrinagar/Srinagar?
6. What about Mattan or Martand?
7. What about the Sun Temple?
8. Lastly what will happen to 'Kashmir'? What name have you thought about it?

You are a great man of peace. In another thread you have chalked out plans to exterminate Jews. Here Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists etc. After these are finished, please do come up with some other group - Ahmedis maybe? :azn:

Mate I have never met a Kashmiri who dosent hate india or hindu's,,, even the ones from the India side, even the ones who have voted in elections and partaken in governance hate india..

I have met enough Kashmiris who hate India and most of them hate Pakistan too.

I have met enough Kashmiris who hate India and most of them hate Pakistan too.

Point is, in the final analysis, the personal likes or dislikes of individual members of the state have no direct bearing on the decisions of the state. Or their status as members of the state. Or the status of the land the state allows them to live on as part of the state.

Disgruntled citizens are a dime a dozen in any democracy. If you have a problem, vote for someone who can help you solve it. If you choose to take up the gun, the state will gun you down. Then talk to those of you who survive. Eventually you will either put down your gun (and hopefully vote), or you will die. There is no other alternative reality.

Fcuk, really? That's a really sordid history of becoming slaves of the west and promoting imperialism and selling themselves for a few dollars. Since freedom came cheap, it had no value.

I don't know abt the sub, but Pakistan sure did support the imperialists. Weird.

The colonial war in Angola and Mozambique screwed Portugal's economy badly, so unwillingly they decided to disown their claims on current or former Portuguese colonies recognizing Goa as Indian territory but they acknowledged Pakistan's help against India during 1961 liberation war in Goa, Daman and Diu while selling them the Daphne submarine in 1975.

They are Kashmiri's they have their own homes and lands, give them freedom not just to hate India, not just to hate hindu's but be away from them to join their land with Pakistan....

I am a kashmiri and you will never understand the hatred we have for India, its not just natural its the consequence of over 50 years of occupation.

India's occupation has insured their will never be peace in the subcontinent and we weaken ourselves by being enemies. Free Kashmir, Free the kashmiri people & make the sub continent strong

Alternative will be that enemies of the subcontinet will use this issue to keep Pakistan gunning for India

kyasa musrifiyaat chae aazkal zindagi manz....chae katae chukh rozan kasheeri manz....

kyasa musrifiyaat chae aazkal zindagi manz....chae katae chukh rozan kasheeri manz....

Alai Bihareo te chu Koshur hechmut.. Kar sana banewu maher koashiris manz... BTW Musrufiyat is an Urdu Word not Kashmiri!!

Alai Bihareo te chu Koshur hechmut.. Kar sana banewu maher koashiris manz... BTW Musrufiyat is an Urdu Word not Kashmiri!!

Danish Mir! I'm Parul and not Bihari. How are you doing?? Please forgive me for my Tuti Futi Kashmiri, as I'm trying hard to learning it :cray:

PS: I've just come back from Kashmir today :angel:

Back
Top Bottom