What's new

Why does India compare itself with China?

Per capita wise and living standard, India is closer to Pakistan. In terms of military technology, India is closer to that of Pakistan.

Yes, We are aware of the ICBMS , Nuclear Subs , Air Craft carriers ( Oh wait India had 2, while China.. Just 1 ) ... Supersonic Cruize Missiles , Destroyers that Pakistan Posesses.

But because Indians were dominated by foreigners for a long time. They developed inferiority complex. This complex resulted in self grandeur and bragging.

Moron, India and Pakistan WERE TOGETHER ruled by British !

That is why many Indians try to compare to China in every turn and make proclamation that Indian is ahead of China.

Its fun to know why BBC and The World is so interested in This comparison ?

On the very,very few area that India is really ahead, India of course gloat all over but then also proclaim that they are ahead of US. For example, since India is the only other country besides USA that has a probe circling Mars, some Indians claims that India is ahead of US. If you think I'm making up this Bollywood crap, google it.

In sum, Indian inferiority complex cause them to compare only with countries that are way ahead of them, not equal to them. That is why Indians obsessively compare to China.

Its seems some's EGO was REALLY HURT, given the fact that INDIA DID BEAT CHINA to MARS
is this the Bollwood Story ?

Seems Bloomburg is convinced :
India Beats China to Mars Orbit at 11% Cost of U.S. Probe
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-china-to-mars-orbit-at-11-cost-of-u-s-probe

Last edited:
Chinese feel shameful if somebody compares Chinese achievements with Indian in the last 30 years or so!The Indian posters in the forum are often racists,big mouth idiots and hindu extremists.

We don’t appreciate such a comparison.

Its your choice you like it or don't we simply not affected, but what i m seeing in this forum at least Chinese member are arrogant and ignorant .

bharat was behind Pakistan in per capita approx. 65 out of 70 years.. War on terror, deadly floods and earthquake along with most older base year for GDP calculation in the region which changed the trend..

hopefully soon we will kick bharat at its historic rightful place in per capita which is after Pakistan.

So you are a Taidu!It‘s good that you are waving an Indian flag that your family might have a good chance to take a refuge there!We are fed up with Taiwanese who dislike China!

Try to be a taiwanese in China you people look down on us like we did something wrong and then fled China. We have the type of government that China should have but instead you have a military dictatorship that think Tiananmen Square massacre was a great feat. I am in India because of my Taiwan based company which does business here in a equal footing unlike so others.

Everyone is caught up in the per capita debate, no poster here is analyzing the social, development and other factors where India and Pakistan are similar to one another.

India has been propped by the West to counter China; yet despite its improvements, it is still at par or lags behind Pakistan in many social and development factors.

Would like to see Indian posters comment on that.

Are you really from Taiwan? Non of my family members or neighbors or friends from Taiwan like China in the same zeal as you do besides that India looks at China just like Pakistan looks at India, its a good thing to aspire to be better I can see nothing wrong with it.

These figures are semi explained by China's manufacturing position anyhow

I'm from Taiwan. And I don't love China. But China do not brag like the supa Powa.

The same reason why Pakistan compares itself with India.

Because we aspire to be like them economically and military.

That's a silly analogy. Saying Pakistan compares itself with India is like saying India compares itself with Pakistan.

There are quite a lot of indicators where Pakistan is better than India; even does horribly in those indicators in comparison to the rest of the world.

Likewise, the indicators India does better than Pakistan in, it does horribly when it comes to in comparison with the rest of the world.

There is nothing India does where it excels amongst the rest of the world; and there is literally no indicator where India really outperforms China.

China is world leader in many things, India isn't. So Pakistan certainly isn't comparing itself with India.

Without China, you are not even existed. The chance of Taiwan seperate from China is less than you can hit a jackpot. United the whole nation make it great again is my campaign slogan!:partay::nana:

Taiwan democracy is totally a junk, only left is to lick Japanese boots. PRC will make the nation great again, so solving Taiwan problem is just a matter of time. At that time, you have to go back to your own country find a low paid job.

I hope that we never come under direct PRC control, if it happens the whole nation of Taiwan will become a version of Tiananmen square. Tell me this if China is so great why cant it handle democracy?

5) Structure of economy (% of GDP by sector):

-----------Pakistan-----India-------China

agriculture: 25.2%---16.5%------8.6%
--industry: 19.2%------29.8%----40.7%
--services: 55.6%----45.4%----50.7%

first of before taliking on the subject llike economy, correct the figures and check whether the sum of all percentage is 100 or not?

first of before taliking on the subject llike economy, correct the figures and check whether the sum of all percentage is 100 or not?

Im not sure you are trolling or just dumb. The stats you just highlighted are from 3 separate countries.

Hi Pakistani friends, this is applicable to you as much as it is applicable to India. What is your take on this?

The Pakistani were the ones that dominated the Hindus for over a thousand years before the British arrival. They are not the ones that have this inferiority complex. Indians are.

it's basically a disease.india is the patient.it's a kind of a complex.i hear there leaders saying indian ocean our backyard.lol you now have chinese submarines in your backyard lol.

China gets compared by many countries, US media and Trump compare themselves with China more than their Indian counterparts do. But I almost never see US comparing themselvs with India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom