What's new

Why do we praise each other !!

Reaction score
To Indian & Pakistani Members,

Generally, we do have a negative view of each other on forum. But people who actually have visited each other country keep favorable views of each other and generously praise other. why so much contradiction. Is social media that dangerous or Govt influences the perception ? How do we overcome this contradictions or war of perceptions ?

Comments !

Generally, we do have a negative view of each other on forum. But people who actually have visited each other country keep favorable views of each other and generously praise other. why so much contradiction. Is social media that dangerous or Govt influences the perception ? How do we overcome this contradictions or war of perceptions ?

Comments !

If you take online trolls seriously then you need help my friend.

If you take online trolls seriously then you need help my friend.

I myself a troll :lol:... i don't need any help... but general perception in common public is like that..generally we like to talk negative about other country...

Personal views do not reflect nation's policies.For e.x. a lot of Indians praise China for its exellent growth and infrastructure and wants friendship with China but our policies are mainly anti-China.

Comments !
you better start respecting minorities

remember without TAJ (built by muslims along with 90% famous monuments of India)
if we remove all muslim monuments from bharat, its just a 3rd world shithole ....nobody comes to india to learn kama sutra

remember without TAJ (built by muslims along with 90% famous monuments of India)
if we remove all muslim monuments from bharat, its just a 3rd world shithole ....nobody comes to india to learn kama sutra

minorities are already respected in India

You better start putting your real flags.

or you are ashamed of your real nationality ?

B!tch please !!

talking shit about India and Indians on every other thread speaks volumes about your nationality and patriotism.
no need to prove my patriotism to you and your kinds
i dont even quote u , are u obsessed with islam ?

44608064.jpg

Back
Top Bottom