What's new

Why do some people hate Sonia Gandhi so much?

Rangila

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
For the same reason Sarah Palin is hated in the US. Many of us believe that Ms.Gandhi has no qualification to become an Indian Prime Minister and we fear that she or her even more unworthy children could affect the fate of our nation. She is unqualified not because she is not an Indian by birth, but because she has precisely no record of achieving anything. She didn't like India to begin with and embroiled her husband & India in a major scam with her friends such as Quattrocchi and then the 2G.

If she were Madame Annie Besant then we would have no reason for disqualifying her for being a foreign national. But, she is no such individual. From our perspective she is neither clean nor capable.

When someone who is so totally clueless and disconnected from India is having so much power, we have some reason to hate and fear her.

Cause she doesn't deserve the position and power she holds. Its like a Gandhi family monarchy, this is not what Indians signed up for. We want a democracy, a proper functioning democracy where people are elected for their merits, not because they were born/married into Gandhi family.

For the same reason Sarah Palin is hated in the US. Many of us believe that Ms.Gandhi has no qualification to become an Indian Prime Minister and we fear that she or her even more unworthy children could affect the fate of our nation. She is unqualified not because she is not an Indian by birth, but because she has precisely no record of achieving anything. She didn't like India to begin with and embroiled her husband & India in a major scam with her friends such as Quattrocchi and then the 2G.

If she were Madame Annie Besant then we would have no reason for disqualifying her for being a foreign national. But, she is no such individual. From our perspective she is neither clean nor capable.

When someone who is so totally clueless and disconnected from India is having so much power, we have some reason to hate and fear her.
:what: dint know Andorra was part of India

Such a question deserves no answer worthwhile of the medium of an internet forum.

It would serve us right if we were to (insanely) justify and accept the status quo.

I hope the readers have the ability to read between the lines.

No, actually I hold no such hope that is why I put the words in brackets.

People I feel hate her less for who she is, they hate her for what she represents.

I do not see any reason why she cannot become the PM, she is after all an Indian citizen. Those who wonder if there are no ' indians ' left for the job may like to ponder how good the ' Indian PMs' have been. I couldnt care less if some one from the moon became the PM provided of course he/ she became an Indian citizen & did a good job.

This lady represents corruption & machinations to the extreme. There must be other players but this lady is the face of the Congress hence she faces the ire.

People I feel hate her less for who she is, they hate her for what she represents.

I do not see any reason why she cannot become the PM, she is after all an Indian citizen. Those who wonder if there are no ' indians ' left for the job may like to ponder how good the ' Indian PMs' have been. I couldnt care less if some one from the moon became the PM provided of course he/ she became an Indian citizen & did a good job.

This lady represents corruption & machinations to the extreme. There must be other players but this lady is the face of the Congress hence she faces the ire.

Any politician who is the part of Indian loot should be detested, be it sharad pawar, aloo prasad or sheela dixit.
So why not her majesty Sonia? Indian citizenship is not the only criteria, there are billion heart beats (India). She has Indian passport, but do you know whether she has renounced her Italian citizenship (her safety net to do fujimori on india)?

reason for hate are many : she being of italian origin(foreigner), she controlling a big nation by virtue of daughter-in-law of gandhi family. the various conspiracy theories about how she,bachu and damad ji gets money and land ...and above all she is a roman catholic christian are enough reasons.
ps: remember the incident when modi claimed the 2 Rupee coin with the "cross like" engraving is a conspiracy by sonia Gandhi! :D

reason for hate are many : she being of italian origin(foreigner), she controlling a big nation by virtue of daughter-in-law of gandhi family. the various conspiracy theories about how she,bachu and damad ji gets money and land ...and above all she is a roman catholic christian are enough reasons.
ps: remember the incident when modi claimed the 2 Rupee coin with the "cross like" engraving is a conspiracy by sonia Gandhi! :D
bro iam a roman catholic too but still i hate her..dont bring religion as a reason for hatred

She can be hated for a Million reasons but most definitely NOT her religion or religious beliefs.

Whats the big deal about above, even the toddler knows it :)
Unless you wanna reinvent the wheel.

The big deal is that fals flaggers leave a bad smell in the forum

She can be hated for a Million reasons but most definitely NOT her religion or religious beliefs.

funny . most of the comments by those Indians who can read and right are mostly loaded with abuses like "Italian Chirstian/missionry" etc etc

why her ? why Rajiv is not abused and hated in the same way ?

Back
Top Bottom