What's new

Why do some people hate Sonia Gandhi so much?

I dont think Italian should be a problem either. I would rather have an Italian version of Modi (since the Indian version seems to have too many opponents and propaganda against him) than the current all-Indian corrupt Congress line up we have...

Hmm,May be you are right.In Indian culture after the marriage Bahu becomes a part of the family.That might be the reason we are able to accept her so easily.She became an Indian Bahu,the day she married Rajiv Gandhi.Not sure this will happen in an Italian version of Modi though:lol:

It's the surname that counts! If you detach that name from Congress, it will be a free for all party!

If you detach that name from Congress,it may cease to exist.

Why media is not reporting the protest against the War Criminals trials in Pakistan happening in WB ?

Any media channel covering it ?

Why Sonia Gandhi and her family is silent to all allegations raised by Dr.Subramania Swamy?

logically If they are false claims or lies then Sonia Gandhi should come out in public or sue Dr.Subramania Swamy in court but we don't see any such acts from her or her family.

What is the rationale behind having Robert Vadra being on the 'no check' list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Robert Vadra exempted from frisking at airports, when he has no role in politics and does not hold any important government post in India?

In response to an RTI filed by the group RTI Anonymous, the Ministry of Home Affairs was forced to explain why Robert Vadra was being exempted from security checks at airports. The MHA said that it had recommended exempting Vadra from pre-embarkation security checks at all civilian airports because of his marriage to Priyanka Vadra, who is a special protection group "protectee".

c'mon not some huge number of people hate her

1. first a fall due to she is not indian

2. inherited politics , Gandhi family is black spot on Indian democracy , Gandhi family is dictating india. you can not guess who is going to be contender of PM or chief of BJP , but in congress it will be soniya gandhi then rahul gandhi then his son tony gandhi then his daughter bindiya gandhi then her son Rajesh Gandhi ..............c'mon it's dictatorship congress is always controlled by one family .

and i don't think at lest party which is giving us PM should be dictator democracy party like "GANDHI CONGRESS"

Anybody seen the 10 odd minute documentary exposing Robert Vadra that went viral 2 years back on Facebook?

For me she is very decent politician with great leadership quality. Very clever in politics.

Anybody seen the 10 odd minute documentary exposing Robert Vadra that went viral 2 years back on Facebook?

It is not a big deal going anti-congress video viral. Because they have dedicated committed RSS(other org's) members backing.
Thats if robert is caught u can get a video and it can reach 1000's. But if Gadkari is caught it wont reach any one.
This is the reason you always get a mail or post saying "Look these are pro-sonia or biased media" but you never get a mail saying "These are pro-BJP media dont watch!"

c'mon not some huge number of people hate her

1. first a fall due to she is not indian

2. inherited politics , Gandhi family is black spot on Indian democracy , Gandhi family is dictating india. you can not guess who is going to be contender of PM or chief of BJP , but in congress it will be soniya gandhi then rahul gandhi then his son tony gandhi then his daughter bindiya gandhi then her son Rajesh Gandhi ..............c'mon it's dictatorship congress is always controlled by one family .

and i don't think at lest party which is giving us PM should be dictator democracy party like "GANDHI CONGRESS"

bal takre->next generation takres (because they split them selves!)->next generation takre.....
No one hates why?

It is not a big deal going anti-congress video viral. Because they have dedicated committed RSS(other org's) members backing.
Thats if robert is caught u can get a video and it can reach 1000's. But if Gadkari is caught it wont reach any one.
This is the reason you always get a mail or post saying "Look these are pro-sonia or biased media" but you never get a mail saying "These are pro-BJP media dont watch
bal takre->next generation takres (because they split them selves!)->next generation takre.....
No one hates why?

Talking against a non political party RSS here is irrelevant.
Your foot note speaks volume.

"He who invites to communalism, fights and dies for communalism, not belong to us". - Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

No wonder RSS/ BJP bashing from you

Talking against a non political party RSS here is irrelevant.
Your foot note speaks volume.

No wonder RSS/ BJP bashing from you

Thanks for reading note.

If u are not aware of the relation btw BJP and RSS better stay away.

Things ... ethnic background (in her case Italian) should never come into the equation when seeing who to vote for.

Actually, in most civilized nations you have to be a citizen from birth to aspire to the highest office.

Not so in banana republics.

But the main charge against her is corruption, which as far as I am concerned is the highest form of treason.

I regret that she was not hanged next to Afzal Guru.

Actually, in most civilized nations you have to be a citizen from birth to aspire to the highest office.

Not so in banana republics.

But the main charge against her is corruption, which as far as I am concerned is the highest form of treason.

I regret that she was not hanged next to Afzal Guru.

Yeah thats true on the bolded part. But to me, even that doesnt matter, as long as the foreigner is still patriotic about India (sounds wierd I know).

Back
Top Bottom