What's new

Why do some pakistani students in the middle-east study in Indian schools ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's crazy, I know some people whose kids are in Indian schools.

I never knew this! It must be so difficult for them to transition back to their colleges back in their country if they pass 12th from CBSE.

This is crazy,i know Pak guys who did O/A levels and then struggling to fit into Pak education system a sthey often lack urdu/pak studies in their higher secondary levels.

I never knew this! It must be so difficult for them to transition back to their colleges back in their country if they pass 12th from CBSE.

I don't see how transitioning would be an issue. If anything, CBSE syllabus is much more rigorous than Pak syllabus. They would undoubtedly be, at an advantage. The only point of concern, is the validity of CBSE certificates in pakistan for varsity admission.

Its just few, you can say 5%....but on the other side all Arabs they preferred to admit their children in Pakistani Schools or British Schools, but those who can't afford British schools come to Pakistani Schools in second choice. I have many friends and all of their children are studying in Pakistani Schools.

In fact, as per the grading system...no Pakistani schools are in top most of the GCC countries.

Pak guys either send their children in Indian schools or British O level, which is costly.

And CBSC is the most tough stuff. O levels are till easy. The children should not be given that much load.

But isn't it funny that they study history which is quite different from their text books?

Its just few, you can say 5%....but on the other side all Arabs they preferred to admit their children in Pakistani Schools or British Schools, but those who can't afford British schools come to Pakistani Schools in second choice. I have many friends and all of their children are studying in Pakistani Schools.

That isn't a great analogy at all. Arabs also study in Indian schools, but in much larger numbers. But for them this wouldn't be an issue, because Indian certificates are valid throughout their region and abroad as well.

I don't see how transitioning would be an issue. If anything, CBSE syllabus is much more rigorous than Pak syllabus. They would undoubtedly be, at an advantage. The only point of concern, is the validity of CBSE certificates in pakistan for varsity admission.

I was referring to the validity factor my friend.

LOL, @ the retard who got owned on this thread ever so slightly, but still why do Pakistani parents send their kids to learn Indian syllabus? another attempt at faking to be Indians?

Never heard of it they do baord exams in Middle east , and you get graded on national level and after that you apply for any well known University in world don't need Indian school

May be if you like did something bad and got suspended or failed , you might end up going to Indian schools as they may be some what easier comparitively etc

Because indian teachers are 'dirt cheap to hire and import into the Gulf with decent English lang skills. It's all about cheap labour...economics.

My cousins did some primary education at indian schools not because they liked it, but because it was cheaper and much closer to their homes.

Because indian teachers are 'dirt cheap to hire and import into the Gulf with decent English lang skills. It's all about cheap labour...economics.

My cousins did some primary education at indian schools not because they liked it, but because it was cheaper and much closer to their homes.

OP says pakistani schools are cheaper, who is right then?

because we pakistanis have better things to do, they teach our kids look after them kinda like servants you know.

What do you think, Pakistanis are owners in ME? LOL, they are there to work - as menial labour and servants as well.

On topic, the thing that does'nt make sense is why study at Indian schools in a third country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom