What's new

Why do investors prefer start-ups in India, Pakistan over Bangladesh?

Bhai no offence, you have gotten to your Nirvana in life.

In your "own private Idaho" - you are king (compared to where you were previously my guess).

Who am I to rain on your parade? Be happy. Om Shanti.

But how does the income of a workaday H1B like you compare with that of a business-owner, even in Bangladesh?? Don't compare - this is called imaginatory (akaash-kusumba) comparison in Bengali.

Chaddi - business owners (even mid grade businessmen in Dhaka), can afford to drive around in supercars which they bought in CASH (unlike you) and paid 800% tax on top of purchase price. You have no clue.

BMW i-8 with 800% Tax
hqdefault.jpg

Honda (ACURA) NSX with 800% Tax
iu

Lamborghini Huracan Convertible (probably) with 800% Tax
iu

I don't like to talk about spending excesses of people in Bangladesh like this. But since Indians like to bring up schwanz-measuring garbage like this - I feel that I should correct your impression. Again - you have no clue.
BTW, do bangladeshi chaddi stichers bosses can only afford i-8????? And you brag about it. :rofl: WTF!!! In my neighborhood, I see 4 or 5 of these every day.

THATS IT?

Thats upper middle class stuff.

I am personally partial to my 2022 Range Rover Sports Dynamic. I am fine!

I expected at least some 458 Italia. Bangladeshi Chaddi Sticher Bosses disappoint me.

Last edited:
To be honest, it is not his job to investigate any money laundering activities. The onus is on to the banks to monitor any large scale infusion of funds. The sheer absence of common sense in this thread is mind boggling.

No it is. Realtors are considered as reporting entity and must report suspicious transactions to FINTRAC.

He was bragging about how he/his family sells houses to shady Bangladeshi people who brought in laundered money.

I wouldn't have bothered getting into conversation with him, but I just couldn't take any more of this individual's bragging and demeaning of fellow Bangladeshis. His sense of superiority is nauseating.

No it is. Realtors are considered as reporting entity and must report suspicious transactions to FINTRAC.
How can he have access to information to justify in front of the legal system that the transaction is done with laundered money?

How can he have access to information to justify in front of the legal system that the transaction is done with laundered money?
He is legally required to file a report if he suspects the source is illegal. FINTRAC will conduct the investigation to prove what's needed to prosecute in court.

He is legally required to file a report if he suspects the source is illegal. FINTRAC will conduct the investigation to prove what's needed to prosecute in court.
Typically bodies like BCREA set the regulations based on legal requirements and more for the realtors. That being said, in Canadian real estate, enforcement is very lax with both REAs and realtors getting as much as a flick on wrist.

Typically bodies like BCREA set the regulations based on legal requirements and more for the realtors. That being said, in Canadian real estate, enforcement is very lax with both REAs and realtors getting as much as a flick on wrist.
It is very lax in enforcement, true.

But law is law. Once in a while some money launderers do get caught, courtesy of financial intelligence gathering like these suspicious transaction reports.

But law is law. Once in a while some money launderers do get caught, courtesy of financial intelligence gathering like these suspicious transaction reports.
If there is no enforcement, law is just some words in a book. Its same as why traffic rules are violated in India like no tomorrow but in Canada they carry weight.

But how does the income of a workaday H1B
And for love of the god get your stupid eyes checked. There is NO H1B in Canada. :rofl:

Seriously, have you ever been outside B'desh? :rofl: :lol:

You don't sound like one.

To be honest, it is not his job to investigate any money laundering activities. The onus is on to the banks to monitor any large scale infusion of funds. The sheer absence of common sense in this thread is mind boggling.

Dada - study up on Canadian law.

You are wrong. Like @leonblack08 bhai says, Real estate agents are reporting entities and they must report suspected money laundering activity. Real estate agents in Canada also have to get versed in Anti-Money-Laundering training (from Canadian govt. requirements and regulations) annually.

BTW, do bangladeshi chaddi stichers bosses can only afford i-8????? And you brag about it. :rofl: WTF!!! In my neighborhood, I see 4 or 5 of these every day.

THATS IT?

Thats upper middle class stuff.

I am personally partial to my 2022 Range Rover Sports Dynamic. I am fine!

I expected at least some 458 Italia. Bangladeshi Chaddi Sticher Bosses disappoint me.

Yeah Swapna (Khwab) mey hazar rasgulla sahih hai. Whatever suits you.

Just thank yourself you don't have to pay cash and 800% tariff on luxury vehicles.

Pfffft!

There is a difference between a business owner / entrepreneur and an employee. Its called risk apetite and effort. My money and income is low risk and my effort is fixed. Come 5:00 PM, I am off. I take vacation and I am not expected to be disturbed. I am not responsible for mess my co-worker makes. Now given that, I still get great output.

An entrepreneur has to cut his income and reinvest his earnings in his business to make it grow. For him, there is no day or night or vacation atleast initially. All the bucks stop at him. Naturally, I expect them to earn more in the long run. They have more at stake.

Now, from my school, ie IIT Delhi, a duo of brothers (Binny and Sachin) established a company called FlipKart. Well, they sold it to Walmart in India for 16 billion dollars. (https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/21/binny-bansal-how-i-sold-flipkart-to-walmart-for-16-billion.html)

Now considering in 2020, entire output of Bangladesh's IT and ITES industry was just 2.6 billion dollars, I think you can compare where ENTIRE Bangladesh IT/ITES stands in front of ONE single Indian entrepreneur duo. Oh, you can bring Chaddi Stitchers business owners too. You are welcome.

Yup we run businesses worth hundreds of millions in Bangladesh (smaller country - so no Billions like India) but you are right, we are nothing in front of high class H1B talent. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Yup we run businesses worth hundreds of millions in Bangladesh (smaller country) but you are right, we are nothing in front of high class H1B talent. :omghaha:
Infront of me, its true, you are nothing. A worthless nobody. :lol:

So quit banging your bang-la-desh empty vessel and fall in your place. :omghaha:

Or as we say in Marathi, Chaddit Rahaycha Chaddi Master. :omghaha:

You are wrong. Like @leonblack08 bhai says, Real estate agents are reporting entities and they must report suspected money laundering activity. Real estate agents in Canada also have to get versed in Anti-Money-Laundering training (from Canadian govt. requirements and regulations) annually.

Yeah Swapna mey hazar rasgulla sahih hai. Whatever suits you.

Just thank yourself you don't have to pay cash and 800% tariff on luxury vehicles.

Yup we run businesses worth hundreds of millions in Bangladesh (smaller country) but you are right, we are nothing in front of high class H1B talent. :omghaha:
Stick to chaddi stitching. Don't go overboard with things that you know nothing off.

Yeah Swapna mey hazar rasgulla sahih hai. Whatever suits you.

Your H1B jibes are as stupid as your whining, 1 in every 12 Bangladeshi lives outside Bangladesh because they couldn’t get a job in their own country. The same figure for India is 1 in every 44 Indians living and earning outside.

Your H1B jibes are as stupid as your whining, 1 in every 12 Bangladeshi lives outside Bangladesh because they couldn’t get a job in their own country. The same figure for India is 1 in every 44 Indians living and earning outside.
Biggest stupidity is this : He does not realise H1B is a US work visa program not Canadian. :rofl:

Biggest stupidity is this : He does not realise H1B is a US work visa program not Canadian. :rofl:

Your ghatia backwoods brain did not get - that I meant all work visa expats - by calling them generally H1B's.

The last thing I need is for people of your ilk - teaching me about the type of Visas the US or Canada offers.

People two evolution cycles behind me.

I guess this is what happens when you pass SSC/HSC by cheatery and fraud.

Sri AnnaPoorna Institute of "massibb fraadd and dhokeybaaji".

Ring a bell - Kumar? :lol:

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F03%252FAP_408013340760.jpg%252Foriginal.jpg

Your ghatia backwoods brain did not get - that I meant all work visa expats - by calling them generally H1B's.
You have grope for slangs to express simple concepts and I am "ghatia backwoods brain". Okay!:omghaha:

The last thing I need is for people of your ilk - teaching me about the type of Visas the US or Canada offers.
Seriously, you just confused Canada immigration with US. You need to learn the difference.

People two evolution cycles behind me.
Thats what they teach in biology in Bangladesh? No wonder your universities cann't progress beyond 800 rank. And then you talk about Bangladesh talents :rofl:

I guess this is what happens when you pass SSC/HSC by cheatery and fraud.
Well, I am sure since Bangladeshi pass all fair and square, their universities must be in atleast top 100 of the world? Are they?

Sri AnnaPoorna Institute of "massibb fraadd and dhokeybaaji".

Ring a bell - Kumar? :lol:
No it does not. Is it one of Bangladeshi scam, Bilal?

-----

When you cool down check some basic facts. ALL OF THEM. You are wrong on all of them.

1. Works that constitute IT.

2. IT "Talent" or lack there of in Bangladesh.

3. Price advantage of Bangladeshi IT talent.

4. e-Governence index. India is higher than Bangladesh and here you are arguing how BD is more advanced in e-Governance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom