What's new

Why do Indians consider Pakistan one of their own vs Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh?

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I often hear Bharatis want to undo Pakistan because it was the partition of some imaginary universal state known as "India". Nehru said it, so did others. Pakistan is the "sin of partition". Whenever we hear of Achoot Atang or whatever -- it is often referring to Pakistan.

Here is my question: Why do Bharatis claim or desire (in the past anyway) Pakistan?

Why not Nepal which is Hindu?
Why not Sri Lanka which is racially similar to South India?
Why not Bangladesh?
In Pakistan, we have Iranic linguistic languages whereas these other ones have Indic.

Why do they think Pakistan is more Bharati than Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka?
Pakistanis don't have as many similarities with Indians as Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

I often hear Bharatis want to undo Pakistan because it was the partition of some imaginary universal state known as "India". Nehru said it, so did others. Pakistan is the "sin of partition". Whenever we hear of Achoot Atang or whatever -- it is often referring to Pakistan.

Here is my question: Why do Bharatis claim or desire (in the past anyway) Pakistan?

Why not Bangladesh?
In Pakistan, we have Iranic linguistic languages whereas these other ones have Indic.

Pakistanis don't have as many similarities with Indians as Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.
Bangladesh is included in greater India

Why not Bangladesh?

Less to do with the people, more do do with the land.

The people have diverged irrevocably since 1947 and social developments thereafter.

The people have diverged irrevocably since 1947 and social developments thereafter.
I hope you realize how insane that sentence is.

Your hindutva nonsense is so toxic that you have convinced yourself that a Tamil has more rights to Punjab, then Punjabi.

You want the land then what?
kill the Punjabi?
Bring in Tamils?

You know you are on the wrong side of history when your plan calls for genocide and population replacement.

Why not Nepal land? Why not Bangladeshi land? Why Pakistani land? Baluchistan for example was not even part of British Indian empire --- which is how you inheritied most of India.

you are right about social development from 1947 to 1985 Pakistan had the better GDP % growth.

I hope you realize how insane that sentence is.

Your hindutva nonsense is so toxic that you have convinced yourself that a Tamil has more rights to Punjab, then Punjabi.

You want the land then what?
kill the Punjabi?
Bring in Tamils?

You know you are on the wrong side of history when your plan calls for genocide and population replacement.

No reason to bring in the Tamils -- those poor bastards are sick of Brahmanism themselves...

Because they want to use Pakistan's purified land for open defecation... because India is running out of space, those countries you mentioned are too small to accommodate 1.4 billion.

I told you.. @SkyWolf

I think there is another thing though. They keep saying "we are the same people". It's like they want or wish to be known as physically or racially similar to us. But a Pushtun, Kashmiri, Punjabi look nothing like 98% of India.

simple becoz none of the mentioned country is bhayya.
Nepal,Bd,Srilanka r all nonbhayya countries.
While despite claiming otherwise Pakistan is,,n hence our bhayyas consider it thr own.
As far as Pakistanis claiming,,dont look similar,different different,,,well,perhaps u shud ask other nonbhayya people of this world.:D

Why not Nepal land? Why not Bangladeshi land? Why Pakistani land? Baluchistan for example was not even part of British Indian empire --- which is how you inheritied most of India.

you are right about social development from 1947 to 1985 Pakistan had the better GDP % growth.

Nepal is already part of Indian cultural boundary which is why there is free movement of people between Nepal and India. BD is not significant to Hindus in any way. Baluchistan is where the Hinglajmata is.

simple becoz none of the mentioned country is bhayya.
Nepal,Bd,Srilanka r all nonbhayya countries.
While despite claiming otherwise Pakistan is,,n hence our bhayyas consider it thr own.
As far as Pakistanis claiming,,dont look similar,different different,,,well,perhaps u shud ask other nonbhayya people of this world.:D

You think a Pathan looks like an Indian? They are 20% of our population.
You think a Punjabi or Kashmiri looks like a Tamil? They are 50% of our population.
Be honest.

Nepal is already part of Indian cultural boundary which is why there is free movement of people between Nepal and India. BD is not significant to Hindus in any way. Baluchistan is where the Hinglajmata is.

Who is Hinglajmata ? What does he want?

Indians consider present day Pakistan as a separate political entity. Except for some politicians looking to score brownie points to prove their patriotic cred, no one is interested undoing the Partition.

Indic civilization includes present day Pak, Bangladesh, Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Burma, Cambodia, even parts of Indonesia and Thailand. India just happens to be so large that people tend to forget that.

I think it is she :omghaha:

sorry boss. These guys own all of Asia it seems... for one mata or another. it's confusing.

Indians consider present day Pakistan as a separate political entity. Except for some politicians looking to score brownie points to prove their patriotic cred, no one is interested undoing the Partition.

Indic civilization includes present day Pak, Bangladesh, Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Burma, Cambodia, even parts of Indonesia and Thailand. India just happens to be so large that people tend to forget that.

Pakistan area was more in Iranic sphere than Indic sphere for 9500 out of 10000 years. We even speak Iranic languages unlike you. But i guess the whole world belongs to you.

Similar to the muslim claim on Mecca and Jerusalem. Only Hindu history goes back a few more Thousand years and more.

Who built mecca? and who built jerusalem? who were these people according to Muslim beliefs?

Why do you talk about these things when you have no idea what you are saying?

Either way, many muslims living in pakistan were once hindus.. they own this land for thousands of years.. you dont have any claim to these lands.

Back
Top Bottom