What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

The dumb media play of ceos even reached pakistan.This is the cheapest form of propaganda that the world have seen.No other nation does that other than India.

Global Firm meaning American firms herein.
Jack leaving twitter.com coincides the current geopolitical agenda of the US gov and the imperialist's corporate arm need the melanin of diversity to shield or divert scrutiny from their deep state based -racist,imperialist policies,Jack might face problem with the upcoming manipulation campaign desined for US hegemony over global South but a loyal hired gun from h1b visa wouldn't.

CEOs are mere employees propped up by stake holders to do their vetting .They are neither the most hardworking nor most talented in the firm but the ideal person to vet for the backers;Corporate policy 101.

Last edited:
They are easy to manipulate and cost less. But this is not particular with Indians. People from the subcontinent are the same.
Because they are outstanding and competent individuals. You cannot become CEO by being easily controlled or manipulated, it's bad for business, we are talking about the highest position in multi billion corporations. The civilization achievement here though is not of India but of Western civilization.

Because they are outstanding and competent individuals. You cannot become CEO by being easily controlled or manipulated, it's bad for business, we are talking about the highest position in multi billion corporations. The civilization achievement here though is not of India but of Western civilization.
I see that "highest position" on daily basis. And I know what I wrote.

IF the above were true, then 1.4 billion indians would have 100% indigenously invented companies like Microsoft or Google without Western technology, inventions or expertise.

I see that "highest position" on daily basis. And I know what I wrote.
The Fox and the Grapes is one of Aesop's fables ... The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable. The expression "sour grapes" originated from this fable.[3]

The Fox and the Grapes is one of Aesop's fables ... The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable. The expression "sour grapes" originated from this fable.[3]
Yes, they are competent, educated. I admit and I really appreciate that. The thing however is, the guys who actually own these organizations, are mostly not that qualified, yet they hire these qualified guys. To become CEO is a big achievement and congrats on that, I am really curious what exactly does that means for you? I mean how do you want us to see it? I see no Microsoft no facebook no google coming out of India, neither owned by India. So should we eat poison just because some Indian got hired somewhere? Or what?

The best Americans went to the United States Army.
The best Chinese have entered the Chinese government.
The best Indians have gone to work for foreign companies.
Net migration rate of China is 10 times that of India and more than 4 times even Afghanistan

1640302839858.png

1640302865733.png

Net migration rate

If Zhang Gaoli is the best of China, then above migration rates of China do make sense

Attachments

• 1640302887998.png
    1640302887998.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 21
I mean how do you want us to see it?
They are testaments to the achievement in America of the Western civilization which America leads. Analogously, Mughal and Delhi Sultanate empires were achievements of the Indian or the Hindustani civilization.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom