What's new

Why dis Pakistani tec never failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha typical bharti dilemmas out of inferiority gomblex mixed with low gdp growth and delusions and obsessions and kolaberi di's.

India cant even make a rocket .. for diwalis.Period.

And the evil western Zionists along with RAW, Mossad, CIA.. are simply lining up to bhartis to send their satellites to heaven by using rocket that bursts...

Foreign-Satellite-Launch-ISRO-India_.jpg

Call me what ever makes you come out of your inferiority complex or hide behind your siuperiority complex. Teach the dynamics of millitary projects to your millitary brass and defence complex. I know what I am talking about and don't need any certificate from anyone, specially air fillled ignorant indians.

Just because every indian product has to fail many times before being able survive the basic test after decades of research and testing does not mean that every Pakistani product also has to fail.

Sorry to say but indinas are stupid, they try to re-invent the wheel. We don't, we cant afford to. Don't compare Us, what R&D US engages in is 100 years ahead of what india or Paistan can think of. We are talking about 4/5 decade old tech. We don't waste time and money researching something which is already known.

We start with the end in mid, to us destination is important, your total focus is on the route you take not the destination you want to reach.

You are a bigger idiot than I earlier thought...my mistake.

Do you understand the dynamics of military projects?
Do you even know how many parts a missile/tank/plane has ?
Do you know how many companies have to come together to make ONE successful military product?

If the US with all its technological might and billions and billions of dollars at its disposal needs years and years to perfect technologies, your country should not even be counted.

we test things after ensuring that everything is all right and preliminary tests are ok.............
we are not in hurry like indians ...........
premature testing results in failure .............
Exactly Pakistan does not hurry!! It waits till China provides it with all critical components and then carries out the test........:agree:
very wise of Pakistan I must say!!!
Wish we too had this backup facility, then we also would have a 100% success record..........

Call me what ever makes you come out of your inferiority complex or hide behind your siuperiority complex. Teach the dynamics of millitary projects to your millitary brass and defence complex. I know what I am talking about and don't need any certificate from anyone, specially air fillled ignorant indians.

Just because every indian product has to fail many times before being able survive the basic test after decades of research and testing does not mean that every Pakistani product also has to fail.

Sorry to say but indinas are stupid, they try to re-invent the wheel. We don't, we cant afford to. Don't compare Us, what R&D US engages in is 100 years ahead of what india or Paistan can think of. We are talking about 4/5 decade old tech. We don't waste time and money researching something which is already known.

We start with the end in mid, to us destination is important, your total focus is on the route you take not the destination you want to reach.

loll ur immaturity is skyrocketing. noone here is talking about 5 decade old tech. i agree indian stuff is not at par with the american. but were there rockets that big in 1950s, or an aesa radar, or a bvr missile, ring gyro guidence system, gps system, nuclear subs, awacs systems....

maybe pakistan had all of it.

In last decade when I had started fallowing defense tec development I had never heard about a Pakistani tec failing any test (except UAV crash) all missiles, tanks, radars, etc name it any thing pass in 1st attempt. even USA, Russia, China etc ( Including India ) don't had that record. I am really impressed by this. God bless them and hope they will keep their 100% record

Because in India every success and every failure are equally reported...while in Pakistan it only makes political and rhetorical sense to report success...a Pakistani common man only knows what he is told...by their Leadership.

Who are you fooling. there is difference in disitegration and explosion. Watch the video again. and listen to the expert commenting on live broadcast.

these pakistanis are so innocent that they think that the indian rocket was so bad it burst into flames. just to clear the doubt it didnt burst the explosion was detonated from the ground so that it doesnt kill anyone if it falls on a city or something. i cant believe how immature they are.

@manofwar

But you always say Chinese stuff is obsolete so how we have 100% success rate if Chinese backs us up? :agree:

LOL

@punjabimunda

Lol we have built everything except aircraft carrier, India still has to import from RUSSIA etc LOL

JF-17 is a JV not like Tejas which was given to Euro countries to make and painted in India :P

Al-khalid is indegenous, Argun doesn't have indegenous engine yet

What Indian anti ballistic system, your system is failed most of your test failed... btw we are making nuclear submarines you still have to import from russia

btw if you wanna know about car companies you can look and search, retard.

Can you give a reference... its not pakistan but India which is making our own nuke sub.

Now that you have fallen flat on your faces, this is what you are going to resort to. Go ahead your insults do me no harm.

loll ur immaturity is skyrocketing. noone here is talking about 5 decade old tech. i agree indian stuff is not at par with the american. but were there rockets that big in 1950s, or an aesa radar, or a bvr missile, ring gyro guidence system, gps system, nuclear subs, awacs systems....

Who are you fooling. there is difference in disitegration and explosion. Watch the video again. and listen to the expert commenting on live broadcast.

Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
F06 25 December 2010
10:34 Mk.I (c) Second GSAT-5P 2,130 kg Failure First flight of GSLV Mk.I (c) Destroyed by range safety officer after loss of control of liquid fuelled boosters.[17]

:rofl: go learn something about rocket science then come back we will have a discussion. :wave:

Most of Pakistani technology is shipped from China and then painted in Pakistan. Pakistan can't even make a 5.56mm bullet of its own. We lie to everyone that it is Pakistani technology , how a country as backward as Pakistan is able to develop missiles , UAVs , Tanks etc?

Very True, Glad you admitted it :pakistan:

Is it hard for you to focus ......we are talking about missile tech..... any idea how old is GPS tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom