What's new

Why dis Pakistani tec never failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the day pakistan comes up with all this then they should consider themselves a power in tech.... till then ur kidsss.
4661667237_465b71d609.jpg

300px-HAL_LCH_TD-1.JPG

IAC.JPG

300px-Lca1.jpg

indicke-rakety-lg.jpg

If this is the logic, then why did indian rocket in the first video burst into flames after a few seconds, It also used the Russian engine, and at that time every Indian blamed the Russian engine.

You also claim that Chinese tech is copy iof Russian tech, then why is it that none of Paistani missile ever failed. btw because of the agreement between Pakistan and India both countries notify each other of missile tests. Give me one occasion when Pakistan informed india of missile test and didn't released the successful missile test video? You see failed tests can not be hidden easily.

have u even seen the development of gslv mk3? i am 100% sure ur not an engineer or ur pakistani engineer which says all.

every country tests individual compenents before putting it together. the reason why pakistan doesnt fail is that pakistan gets made components from china which are already tested.

the day pakistan comes up with all this then they should consider themselves a power in tech.... till then ur kidsss.
[

IAC.JPG

indicke-rakety-lg.jpg

saly 3D images banany main kya lagta hai :rofl: ab trolling mat kerna i am senior ok :meeting:

If this is the logic, then why did indian rocket in the first video burst into flames after a few seconds, It also used the Russian engine, and at that time every Indian blamed the Russian engine.

You also claim that Chinese tech is copy iof Russian tech, then why is it that none of Paistani missile ever failed. btw because of the agreement between Pakistan and India both countries notify each other of missile tests. Give me one occasion when Pakistan informed india of missile test and didn't released the successful missile test video? You see failed tests can not be hidden easily.

Indian Rocket burst is fine with us....if you develop something...you will bound to fail and you learn from your mistakes....tell me if China, US or Russian rockets never failed?......

lol india never balmed the russian engine. the mk2 that has failed 4 times is not a design problem. the rocket has been successfull 3 times that means design is 100% right. but there could be a billion reasons why rocket could fail. for example if the algorithm of the rocket controls have some kind of fault and the calculations of fly by wire system is not exact rocket could deviate from path.

cryogenic upper stage is a very extremely complex part of the rocket which india has mastered and will be tested this year within a few months. we r not using russian engines anymore. u will see the successfull flight soon because we indians never accept defeat.

I think the reason is quite obvious.........
The russians sold the engines off self, but due to US's MTCR related objections, they weren't able to provide any technological specs and info which would have allowed smooth integration.........thus ISRO was left alone to fit a foreign engine, which it could not reverse engineer due to close American scrutiny and couldn't ask it's makers either.............

Indian Rocket burst is fine with us....if you develop something...you will bound to fail and you learn from your mistakes....tell me if China, US or Russian rockets never failed?......
these pakistanis are so innocent that they think that the indian rocket was so bad it burst into flames. just to clear the doubt it didnt burst the explosion was detonated from the ground so that it doesnt kill anyone if it falls on a city or something. i cant believe how immature they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom