What's new

Why didn't Bangladeshi merge back into India?

Remember that Islam thrives in India but Hinduism is suppressed in Pakistan. So 2nt is invalid otherwise BD and Pak would be one.

Care to lay off your governments manipulative propaganda? Islam thrives in india? I am sitting next to two indian Muslims right now one from Mumbai and one from Telegu. Want their version of how they get treated in india?
Who gets lynched?

And Hinduism is suppressed in Pakistan? My neighbor is a hindu Pakistani and he would never choose any where else to have been born.
Not many indian hindus will be able to say that because most of them come under your lower castes and get treated like animals and their women raped.

We are not discriminatory. We are secular including muslims

Some 10 20 cases doesn't make it the rule. Plus many muslims.lie about this after getting into a secular argument like money or road violation.
Whilst there is a minor rise, it has already ebbed now.thats the beauty of india , we always normalise.

what side of the moon you live in ?

you are among the worst i have studied

Why did Bangladeshis not re-incorporate into India? For them, the Pakistani experiment failed.
Many bangladeshis are living as illegal immigrants according to every indian.
If india is better for Bangladeshis, why don't the Bangladeshis join this great Indian union and enjoy its supposed benefits?

This is not intended to insult anyone. It's a genuine question for my Bangladeshi brothers.

We didn't want more people, we are already 1.3 billion.
In any case many Indians would love if Bangladesh took some of our distinguished Bengalis like Mohtarma Mamta Maloon Benarji , Arundati Roy

We are even willing to trade

You give us Sheikh Hasina , we will make her CM of West Bengal
You can take Mamta Banerji , u can make her clean your toilets for all I care.

We didn't want more people, we are already 1.3 billion.
In any case many Indians would love if Bangladesh took some of our distinguished Bengalis like Mohtarma Mamta Maloon Benarji , Arundati Roy

We are even willing to trade

You give us Sheikh Hasina , we will make her CM of West Bengal
You can take Mamta Banerji , u can make her clean your toilets for all I care.

classic cognitive dissonance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhand_Bharat

Why did Bangladeshis not re-incorporate into India? For them, the Pakistani experiment failed.
Many bangladeshis are living as illegal immigrants according to every indian.
If india is better for Bangladeshis, why don't the Bangladeshis join this great Indian union and enjoy its supposed benefits?

This is not intended to insult anyone. It's a genuine question for my Bangladeshi brothers.

It is still 2 nations, means a nation different than India.

Initially, I think you did want them but Mujib kicked you guys out.
Why bring us under same roof with you people:cheesy:

A lie which Hindu terrorist peddle to justify their crimes against their Muslims.tell me a single state sponsored riot, mass murdering spree in Pakistan which your shithole have every few year? Hindu regimes, RSS, Shiv Sena of India encourage migration of Hindus to India and yet cry about dwindling numbers of Hindus in Pakistan and BD.

West Pakistan according to census of Pakistan 1951 have 1.6% Hindu Population, its still same, some sources say increased.
Source pls..

The original premise of jinnah that muslims of "India" are one nation was proven wrong.
The rest was political where india neither had will nor appetite to integrate with BD. India has largely remained a status quo power.
Qaid e azam wasnt wrong about one nation theory but the division was horrible there sud be some part in south north and middle Pakistan sud have get we muslims were over 30 percent and got only 10 percent of land.
plus india sud have been divided into many parts like bihar tamil madharpradesh etc. still there is possiblity they way sangis trying.

Why bring us under same roof with you people:cheesy:

Source pls..
You people are not very smart at all.

It took me 10 seconds to find this

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...emand-citizenship-rights-190702152117141.html

"Before the 2014 elections, the BJP announced a "Ghar Wapasi (Homecoming)" campaign, positioning India as a refuge for persecuted Hindus across the world."

and this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Pakistan

"Hindus comprises 1.85% of Pakistan's population according to the 1998 census.[7][8] However, the Pakistan Hindu Council puts the percentage at around 4% "

and before you you start with "BUHT PAKISTAN HAD 100,000% HINDUS IN 47"

"In the 1951 census, West Pakistan had 1.6% Hindu population"

There are a billion hintuva scum we have to deal with, but thankfully you people are as stupid as can be.

We are not discriminatory. We are secular including muslims

Some 10 20 cases doesn't make it the rule. Plus many muslims.lie about this after getting into a secular argument like money or road violation.
Whilst there is a minor rise, it has already ebbed now.thats the beauty of india , we always normalise.

First of all these are not just 10 or 20 cases, its been going on for atleast 6 yrs, also you forgot to mention the muslim massacre of gujrat where over 2000 Muslims were mercilessly killed. And lets not forget that the Muslims in Kashmir are under curfew for almost 2 months. So this the reality of thriving Muslims in Hindustan.

2 nation theory still stands. Hindus and Muslims cannot live in harmony as equals for long. Only reason the Mughal Empire lasted so long was because Muslims were completely in the drivers seat and were not cruel enough for the hindus to be fed up. But if the frustrated hindus were to be in power. They would take revenge/grudges of many centuries out on the muslims.God Bless Jinnah. He was very farsighted.

Back
Top Bottom