What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

Yeah heard it was a booming business in Hyderabad to get young girls married to foreigners for few days in exchange for money.

that is forced marriage... same as forced marriages among hindus.

It started when also child work was banned and protection was installed. You still can´t tell me why i should exploit a child who can´t judge its own doings properly?

so you put this "child" into school and turn him into a capitalist stock broker and consumer of useless consumer items??

please re-look at post# 371... i have edited in a question about italy.

that is forced marriage... same as forced marriages among hindus.
nope that is prostitution under the disguise of marriage. Shameful but considering you view about little girls I am sure you won't find nothing wrong in it. You are already justifying it.

The Muslims, already in their declaration of faith deny the Trinity.
This is HERESY, so off with their heads...

Or maybe be a little relaxed about it...
Taking lives is not acceptable, same goes for disrespecting a religion.

18 or 17 or 19. Does it matter?

I was talking about a corrupt degenerated society, which doesnt produce mothers, but instead whores. And glorify immorality. Thats the west.

Thats the west:

STS120LaunchHiRes-edit1.jpg

0511013_01-A4-at-144-dpi.jpg

350px-Hubble_01_Cropped.jpg

Tracy_Caldwell_Dyson_in_Cupola_ISS.jpg

031113sn_Curiosity.jpg

Go suck it and pray in your madrassa

Yes it was worth it. I never saw so much Mohamed caricatures ever before. They died for a greater good. They are martyrs. Never bow down infront barbarians.
It was deliberate provocation by Charlie, and routinely. They know it is blasphemous according to Muslims to depict the Prophet and by doing so they were taking a big risk. If the West wants to send the Muslims back then so be it, but they cannot make fun of their Prophet/religion. That's the way Muslims view this. The West no right to criticise a religion they do not follow. You will find Muslims never mock Jesus/Christianity.

and he must be getting sweaty looking at the two males in post# 372.

nice. getting personal now. :) Too be honest i´m pretty sure that i get hot girls...who are not children...something you can only dream about

It was deliberate provocation by Charlie, and routinely. They know it is blasphemous according to Muslims to depict the Prophet and by doing so they were taking a big risk. If the West wants to send the Muslims back then so be it, but they cannot make fun of their Prophet/religion. That's the way Muslims view this. The West no right to criticise a religion they do not follow. You will find Muslims never mock Jesus/Christianity.

We can make fun about anything. Thats the law here. suck it up. And i don´t care if you mock jesus and i´m christian.

No one supports the killings. All Im saying is why do you have to hurt the religious sentiments? Some people may be fine with other's making fun of their religion. Muslims are not. Why is it so hard for you to understand? Its like forcefully feeding a vegetarian meat and expecting him to stay quiet. There are certain lines people must not cross and respect each other's faith.

I think you need to understand the Laws of Jante...
  1. You're not to think you are anything special.
  2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.
  3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
  4. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
  5. You're not to think you know more than we do.
  6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.
  7. You're not to think you are good at anything.
  8. You're not to laugh at us.
  9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.
  10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Thats the west:

STS120LaunchHiRes-edit1.jpg

0511013_01-A4-at-144-dpi.jpg

350px-Hubble_01_Cropped.jpg

Tracy_Caldwell_Dyson_in_Cupola_ISS.jpg

031113sn_Curiosity.jpg

Go suck it and pray in your madrassa

aljazari.jpg

Al-jazari_water_device.jpg

It started when also child work was banned and protection was installed. You still can´t tell me why i should exploit a child who can´t judge its own doings properly?

nope that is prostitution under the disguise of marriage. Shameful but considering you view about little girls I am sure you won't find nothing wrong in it. You are already justifying it.

so you two having achieved "adulthood" at the exact hour you turned of 18, are superior to me or to anyone else exactly how?? are you both slaves to your society/culture or free minds?? what has been your contribution to humanity??

nice. getting personal now. :) Too be honest i´m pretty sure that i get hot girls...who are not children...something you can only dream about

no, you were first to get personal, along with @ranjeet... you were trying to bully me and mujhaidind and insult hazrat muhammad... shouldn't the least be to ban you from pdf??

edit : besides, you didn't tell me punishment for those ladies.

I think you need to understand the Laws of Jante...
  1. You're not to think you are anything special.
  2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.
  3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
  4. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
  5. You're not to think you know more than we do.
  6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.
  7. You're not to think you are good at anything.
  8. You're not to laugh at us.
  9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.
  10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.
What are you on about?

aljazari.jpg

Al-jazari_water_device.jpg

so you two having achieved "adulthood" at the exact hour you turned of 18, are superior to me or to anyone else exactly how?? are you both slaves to your society/culture or free minds?? what has been your contribution to humanity??

i study engineering and hope to contribute in that field. As for your other statement.

Look i´m in my early 20th. I consider myself as relative smart. I´m interested in science, sport, technology. I want be able to exchange my interests with my girl. Thats almost impossible with a 15 year old girl. My girl is my partner, not just a sex toy for me. I also would find it weird. I´m tall and much into fitness. I compete at natural bodybuilding competitions and would find it weird to have sex with a 15 year old girl. I would feel pathetic. People would think i´m a coward to not dating a girl my age. We come from different cultures so thats maybe the problem. You cant uderstand me and i cant understand you.

i study engineering and hope to contribute in that field. As for your other statement.

Look i´m in my early 20th. I consider myself as relative smart. I´m interested in science, sport, technology. I want be able to exchange my interests with my girl. Thats almost impossible with a 15 year old girl. My girl is my partner, not just a sex toy for me. I also would find it weird. I´m tall and much into fitness. I compete at natural bodybuilding competitions and would find it weird to have sex with a 15 year old girl. I would feel pathetic. People would think i´m a coward to not dating a girl my age. We come from different cultures so thats maybe the problem. You cant uderstand me and i cant understand you.

i would suggest... and here i am not demeaning you... i would suggest a people's movement in europe and usa to challenge the hypocrite and unnatural laws, including about capitalism and social welfare.

now that would be a brave task to do.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom