What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

@MarkusS

this your hero?? oh, what a cute couple... sir elton and his husband, and their baby... such a happy family...

elton_john.jpg

i suppose to console the feelings of markus, we must start a "elton john appreciation thread"... who will help me in gathering photos and life of sir elton...

i consider homosexuality a normal thing. If two persons of same gender want marry, who am i to judge? Both are over 18 and can freely decide. A child can not.

@MarkusS

this your hero?? oh, what a cute couple... sir elton and his husband, and their baby... such a happy family...

elton_john.jpg

absolutely.

Lol getting personal when get caught with your pants down in kindergarten. :lol:

well, you can go challenge that high court in india... tell that judge and committee what you tell me... post some photos of your grand arguing.

The author could do with some more research on Islam.

Contrary to popular misconception, Islam does not mean peace but rather means submission to the commands of Allah alone

Islam does mean Peace. Muslim means one who submits. Althought some take Islam to mean submission as well. But The root word of Islam is Salam which means peace.

This is because the Messenger Muhammad said, "Whoever insults a Prophet kill him."

It's not as simple as that. There are no sources listed nor is there context.

The portrays very little knowledge of Islam or is deliberately not conveying everything that he should.

Lol getting personal when get caught with your pants down in kindergarten. :lol:
Males are attracted towards younger females. And vice-versa. I know a 40 year old guy who married a 15 year old.
Such cases are common among Muslims

none of the women there is under 18.

no, no... you are absolutely right... sir elton's baby is over 18, that supreme age where intelligence explodes in one's mind... sir elton's baby has elected to live with a gay couple.

Males are attracted towards younger females. And vice-versa. I know a 40 year old guy who married a 15 year old.
Yeah heard it was a booming business in Hyderabad to get young girls married to foreigners for few days in exchange for money.

Has a Muslim made fun of a christian belief or any religion for that matter in something so mainstream? It's pretty simple, we don't make fun of your faith so leave ours alone. If you provoke people in the name of freedom of expression, bad things can happen.

The Muslims, already in their declaration of faith deny the Trinity.
This is HERESY, so off with their heads...

Or maybe be a little relaxed about it...

it is a universal desire... but i must ask @MarkusS, since when did this "over 18 is a adult" start in the west??

edit : what is the age of consent in italy now, and what was before ??

I heard Gaddafi got caught hiding like a rat in this hole.
r

what is the connection to this talk??

none of the women there is under 18.

18 or 17 or 19. Does it matter?

I was talking about a corrupt degenerated society, which doesnt produce mothers, but instead whores. And glorify immorality. Thats the west.

it is a universal desire... but i must ask @MarkusS, since when did this "over 18 is a adult" start in the west??

what is the connection to this talk??

It started when also child work was banned and protection was installed. You still can´t tell me why i should exploit a child who can´t judge its own doings properly?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom