What's new

Why did a soldier’s son join the Taliban?

I think you are now being too selective and obviously myopic.

WW-1 was one time event. Turks have fired on plenty of Muslims before and after than, and Other Muslims have fired on plenty of Turks before and after that, and Turk themselves have fired upon other turks before and after that.

Your mindset reflects the typical desi Muslims' intellectual slavery to anything with crescent and star on it.

History be damned, military strategy be damned, Turkey picking wrong allies, well their decision be damned.

you will just be slave to Mullah-ism.

Arabs themsleves have fired more times on Makkah than any Muslim from South Asia.

In fact Pakistani army has done more for peace in that part of the world than many many Arab countries.

And yet you repeat like parrot, the same old $hit against your own people, just because some Mullah looking guy told you so.

Read up some my bro, read up.

Don't be a blind follower.

peace

You my dear sir is the second sane pakistani i saw in defence.pk. 3 cheers for u.

No respect for any british indian army soldier (whether pathan, punjabi or any muslim) who fought against tribals and Afghanistan ....

AGain my deear Sir,

you show utter lack of knowledge about history.

You selectively go back to 1830s and British attack on Kabul.

But you miserably fail to account for 1000s of attacks on Kabul by Afghanistanis themselves. That continue up until this very day.

And you express your unhappiness with 19th century British invasion

But you

completely ignore 21st century occupation of the whole of Afghanistan, and still Karazai and 400.000 ANA soldiers who are loyal to the Americans+British+every Tom +every Dick+ every Harry.

I can just say "hahahahahaah" on your childish "main-na-manoon" posts.

Sorry to say.

AGain my deear Sir,

you show utter lack of knowledge about history.

You selectively go back to 1830s and British attack on Kabul.

But you miserably fail to account for 1000s of attacks on Kabul by Afghanistanis themselves. That continue up until this very day.

And you express your unhappiness with 19th century British invasion

But you

completely ignore 21st century occupation of the whole of Afghanistan, and still Karazai and 400.000 ANA soldiers who are loyal to the Americans British every Tom every Dick every Harry.

I can just say "hahahahahaah" on your childish "main-na-manoon" posts.

Sorry to say.

You are forgetting that there were three anglo-afghan wars and contineous uprising in FATA in which your brave desi sepoys bravely died for british raj.....lakh lanat on slave soldiers

You are forgetting that there were three anglo-afghan wars and contineous uprising in FATA in which your brave desi sepoys bravely died for british raj.....lakh lanat on slave soldiers

ANd infighting b/w pathans, pathans killing pathans? No lakh lanat on them for creating fitna?

Okay i know what your saying is right in a sense that something like this should be condemned but here is where your wrong when everyday innocent Pakistanis get killed i am even yet to see an indian say that it shouldn't happen but instead of that they usually justify that as if those ordinary people have wronged them personally which they haven't. Your right Muslims should condemn it as the majority does not believe in it but that point of yours is really valid as long as its killing non Muslims alone and we are sitting comfortably in our homes ignoring the violence yet most Indians in their blind hatred think Pakistanis don't deserve to live because they are supposedly at war with you. I honestly and not for making a point but honestly don't think that an ordinary Indian citizen doesn't have the right to live just because i don't...........
1. go to jiarat bombing thread, hospital firin thread, u will see Indians are condemning.
2. ur mod, Aeronut was saying that jihad against indian civilians is justified.
3. show me the name of a single pakistani in this entire world who mourns for kashmiri pandits, a particular case. i will show u thousand indians who mourns for pakistanis, in this forum itself.
4. show me a single indian who calls TTP as freedom fighters. i will show u quite a few pakistanis who call kashmiri militants freedom fighters.
in islam it is said that killing an innocent is haram. but important thing is pakistanis think that indian citizens are not innocent. even ur mod Aeronut is one ofthat. i have seen people like umair nawaz lauging at the deaths of indians in 26/11. i was watching defence.pk for last 3 years. surprisingly sane pakistanis like u, imran khan, mods, havi, they remain silent. so what should i believe, it is related to religion.

ANd infighting b/w pathans, pathans killing pathans? No lakh lanat on them for creating fitna?

He probably sells do number (#2 maal) AK-47 bullets to both sides.

This is how some low-lifes in FATA are making money, by helping to kill fellow Pathans and Pakistanis.

All the while being f'd by Islamist Uzbeks and Jih@di Arabs.

But he won't talk against them, as he is having mental orgasm with Islamists and Tribals.

he is one "fine" case of balanced reporting. NOT!

1. go to jiarat bombing thread, hospital firin thread, u will see Indians are condemning.
2. ur mod, Aeronut was saying that jihad against indian civilians is justified.
3. show me the name of a single pakistani in this entire world who mourns for kashmiri pandits, a particular case. i will show u thousand indians who mourns for pakistanis, in this forum itself.
4. show me a single indian who calls TTP as freedom fighters. i will show u quite a few pakistanis who call kashmiri militants freedom fighters.
in islam it is said that killing an innocent is haram. but important thing is pakistanis think that indian citizens are not innocent. even ur mod Aeronut is one ofthat. i have seen people like umair nawaz lauging at the deaths of indians in 26/11. i was watching defence.pk for last 3 years. surprisingly sane pakistanis like u, imran khan, mods, havi, they remain silent. so what should i believe, it is related to religion.

I am sorry but i don't know who laughed at the deaths of Indians i know you might find it a point scoring statement but i condemn any such activity and i have said it at many places that innocent Indians should not be attacked samiliarly you quoted threads but there are various threads in which Indians have repeatedly said that Pakistanis deserve to be bombed that was what i was refering to. I don't know who says what but Jihad is not justified against innocent people and innocent people include Indian people as well if people knew the term of Jihad they won't ever say something like that. Pakistanis don't think that Indian citizens are not innocent there might be a few examples but so are on the Indian side who think Pakistanis deserve to die I myself have encountered such statements. I can't say about others but i mourn for all the Indians who have lost their lives in 26/11 and I believe people who think killing innocent defenceless people is Jihad need to get their heads checked.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom