What's new

Why CPEC is haunting Guardian Newspaper? At least I don't know

China's barbarity is an integral part of its glorious civilization that goes back thousands of years. Why pick and choose, Sir?

United States of America has been at war 222 Out of 239 Years of her existence, that is 93% of war time and only 7% of peace, can you bring forward similar statistics of China in the past 200+ years?.

Your anti-Pakistan rhetoric and Pakistan specific negativism is pretty obvious from your many hateful and bias comments on this forum, my question to you is very simple why waste your time on something you clearly have a deep repugnance on and go actually do something that you have a liking to.

It would be a win win situation for the both of us, we won't ever have to read your BS aka personal opinions without backed up by evidences, proofs and research while you won't ever have to waste your precious time on something you clearly do not like, what do you say?

I have never actually met an Indian regardless of where he lives currently spewing hatred for India yet have seen many who were born in Pakistan spewing hatred against Pakistan or Islam, sad state of affairs really.

United States of America has been at war 222 Out of 239 Years of her existence, that is 93% of war time and only 7% of peace, can you bring forward similar statistics of China in the past 200+ years?.

Your anti-Pakistan rhetoric and Pakistan specific negativism is pretty obvious from your many hateful and bias comments on this forum, my question to you is very simple why waste your time on something you clearly have a deep repugnance on and go actually do something that you have a liking to.

It would be a win win situation for the both of us, we won't ever have to read your BS aka personal opinions without backed up by evidences, proofs and research while you won't ever have to waste your precious time on something you clearly do not like, what do you say?

I have never actually met an Indian regardless of where he lives currently spewing hatred for India yet have seen many who were born in Pakistan spewing hatred against Pakistan or Islam, sad state of affairs really.

Please feel free to put me on your ignore list. :D

Besides, we can ask all the nations in China's neighborhood in the Far East what they think of China as they try to formulate their own national policies? Why is it that they would like to be part of TPP with USA?

i would like to read more about the story of Turkey.. how and what changed its economy.. any link plz ????
By implementing the following rules:
1. Stop corruption specially at the high levels.
2. Tax reforms.
3. Support the small and medium sized busines entities.
4. Huge projects by central and local governments: highways, dams, barrages etc.
5. Programs for the poor people at the local government level like mass housing, sanitation, water supply etc.
6. New monetary policies in line with Ottoman traditions (details are in the domain of Marifet, which requires breaking the mindset from the shackles of modern economic theories to make the rich richer and the poor poorer).
7. Increase internal and external trades.
8. Getting out of IMF ASAP.
9. Privatization.
10. Building defense industry, specially high tech.
11. Halal tourism.

Bottom line: with Iman and Ihlas you can milk the bull. One single act of good deed by a Believer has a thousand "Bereket"s in it.

Of course not.... Mr Smug!!!

.. the American invasions from South East Aisa, Middile East and Africa bring the elements that seem to work in tendon & take over once the Americans have "won" another war.
Al Shahab in Africa, Daesh / Al Qaeda in Middle East & Afghanistan and TTP in Pakistan.
all coming into being After American interventions, bombings and invasions.

all these organisations consider Uncle Sam as their indispensable Ally and cant thank you enough.

This is called power vacuum which will be filled with less desireable elements of the society once the invasion creates the desired space..

Please feel free to put me on your ignore list. :D

Besides, we can ask all the nations in China's neighborhood in the Far East what they think of China as they try to formulate their own national policies? Why is it that they would like to be part of TPP with USA?

India has a far worst record in meddling..India cannot get along with Nepa, SriLanka, Bangladesh and its 7-Sister states yet over arching itself on the back of US to project power in great asia..pathetic FP to say!

When you come across certain names, figure is out that they will always suck up to India and Iran no matter how illogical it is..

China's barbarity is an integral part of its glorious civilization that goes back thousands of years. Why pick and choose, Sir?
Hi,
Ask said we are discussing post ww2 history. China doesn't claim to champions on human right nor it fingers like USA and invades other country based on terrible lies

Hi,
Ask said we are discussing post ww2 history. China doesn't claim to champions on human right nor it fingers like USA and invades other country based on terrible lies

Let's back to the topic, shall we? CPEC.

Is it part of China's expansionism or not?

If it was they would've just created a naval base in Pakistan and ask if they could gain access to it - which we'd easily accept. But we're talking about 70-80 Billion and piling up dollars of which all is going to economic infrastructure - all trade routes that cross the Suez, South Indian Ocean (through South Africa), the Gulf and East Africa to China would all go through Gwadar cutting time and money. Gwadar is an extremely strategic position and has alot of potential.

If it was they would've just created a naval base in Pakistan and ask if they could gain access to it - which we'd easily accept. But we're talking about 70-80 Billion and piling up dollars of which all is going to economic infrastructure - all trade routes that cross the Suez, South Indian Ocean (through South Africa), the Gulf and East Africa to China would all go through Gwadar cutting time and money. Gwadar is an extremely strategic position and has alot of potential.

So it is expansionism at work, hidden as "investment"?

How much Chinese goods can influence your market.

Here is my personal experience .

I wanted to buy airport waiting chairs around 20 three seaters

I went around my place to buy it.

Best looking available ones are Chinese imported, and this is most economical one.
Anyone would go for it. It looks like stainless steel but no one knows what material it's made of.

Say it costed around 6k

Then I started enquiring local products ,
All they said was ms steel chairs with coated paint not so aesthetic appearance costed 6-7k, ss steel chairs around 10-12 k..
But it's repairable compared to Chinese..

All those small company units making chairs also import Chinese ones.
Guess what , it's very much difficult to leave Chinese Chairs and buy local one at higher cost.

Same can be said about vitrified tiles and many..

So how is our local industry going to flourish ?

This is our condition in India , I guess Pakistan will have regulations similar to India if not worse.

These so called CPEC looks attractive but I think it's going to wipe out your local industries.
people may not agree with me, just ask your close friends if they have factory and how much they can compete withChinese products ..

So basically if you get loan and do CPEC all by yourself , it's manageable in the sense, you ll hold the power to regulate imports as you want.

-----------

Btw I already bought imported tiles worth 100k, security systems worth 45k - all Chinese
Chairs still to be decided.

Indian counter part is expensive that I had no choice but to buy imported ones.

Last edited:

Hi,
As a doctor your lack of empathy disgusts me. US loots, rapes, pillages and destroys in the name of flawed national interest but what China is doing is win and win situation, unlike US which loves to take millions of innocent lives

Hi,
As a doctor your lack of empathy disgusts me. US loots, rapes, pillages and destroys in the name of flawed national interest but what China is doing is win and win situation, unlike US which loves to take millions of innocent lives

As if China has not raped, pillaged and destroyed when it was able to do so? Given half a chance, it will do so again, rest assured. They are just as human as anyone else.

And for CPEC, a flood of Chinese products offering better quality at lower prices than what is produced in Pakistan will be the death knell for local industries.

Hi,

Why did u bring USA into this,
USA also give loan, aid , even military for you .. More than Chinese did for you.

Why did u bring USA into this,
USA also give loan, aid , even military for you .. More than Chinese did for you.

Some fools bite the hands that feed them. Not all, but some.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom