What's new

Why CPEC is haunting Guardian Newspaper? At least I don't know

Why did u bring USA into this,
USA also give loan, aid , even military for you .. More than Chinese did for you.
Hi,
Read the context in which I was discussing before posting

Some fools bite the hands that feed them. Not all, but some.
And some mad doctor not all, will go to any length to defend the barbarity of the host country and show extreme levels of ingratitude to the country where they got educated from. Shame

Hi,
Read the context in which I was discussing before posting

And some mad doctor not all, will go to any length to defend the barbarity of the host country and show extreme levels of ingratitude to the country where they got educated from. Shame

Please read my signature. :D

Please read my signature. :D
Hi,

If you take that as direct insult on you, then what can I say. I was merely replying to good doctors post

As if China has not raped, pillaged and destroyed when it was able to do so? Given half a chance, it will do so again, rest assured. They are just as human as anyone else.
Hi,

You are biasedly defending US as always you do. Tell me when has CHina in post modern ww2 attacked any country under the pretext of WMD ? Or where China has ever, if any, claimed like US to be champions of freedom and shit or for that matter fingered with other country's internal business ?

Tell me when has CHina in post modern ww2 attacked any country under the pretext of WMD

Because China was poor and hungry after WW2. It has become richer only after USA allowed it to trade with the Western world. Now it will feed on smaller "friendly" countries in its neighborhood as it did in the glory days of its bygone empire.

Because China was poor and hungry after WW2. It has become richer only after USA allowed it to trade with the Western world. Now it will feed on smaller "friendly" countries in its neighborhood as it did in the glory days of its bygone empire.
Hi,

I cant accuse a robber unless the robber commits robbery. Unlike the case of US the so called champion of Human Rights

Hi,

As always hitting the bushes and biasedly accusing China and defending USA

China is making CPEC into Pakistan and expand itself into Pakistani markets to the detriment of local industry. Any thoughts on that, Sir?

China is making CPEC into Pakistan and expand itself into Pakistani markets to the detriment of local industry. Any thoughts on that, Sir?
Hi,

Much better than destroying looting and destroying an entire nation and a generations.

No, In fact it will force local industry to compete and become more efficient, if it cant, then it will be forced out simple business, Unlike killing humans for national interest

Hi,

Much better than destroying looting and destroying an entire nation and a generations.

No, In fact it will force local industry to compete and become more efficient, if it cant, then it will be forced out simple business, Unlike killing humans for national interest

Economic slavery is probably worse. Except for a few raw materials, what can Pakistan produce that China cannot supply better and cheaper?

Economic slavery is probably worse. Except for a few raw materials, what can Pakistan produce that China cannot supply better and cheaper?
Hi,
No actually Destroying an entire culture under pretext of WMD is worse and using depleted uranium shells as a doctor you would know lot better.

I know anys news which brings sound growth or progress to Pakistan is very hard for you to digest, but unlike you I am not so pessimistic about the development.

I would support this development even if it means leasing gwadar for 100 years, at least it will provide a stable and sound example to other cities and shut the mouth of the losers who cannot see the Pakistan's bright future

For that Pakistan needs to/needed to invest in human capital magnitudes more than it does now.

Not just plain literacy based primary education (Which itself is declining which is shocking).....but actual massive skills training (especially manufacturing based vocational training).

Otherwise any amount of investment will eventually just create a bubble....that helps China (offload capacity + gain loan gravy train) way more than Pakistan.

Do you know if skills training is a large part of CPEC investment? I suspect not.

I would support this development even if it means leasing gwadar for 100 years, at least it will provide a stable and sound example to other cities and shut the mouth of the losers who cannot see the Pakistan's bright future

Let's talk when there are actual results and not mere claims about Gawadar.

For that Pakistan needs to/needed to invest in human capital magnitudes more than it does now.

Not just plain literacy based primary education (Which itself is declining which is shocking).....but actual massive skills training (especially manufacturing based vocational training).

Otherwise any amount of investment will eventually just create a bubble....that helps China (offload capacity + gain loan gravy train) way more than Pakistan.

Do you know if skills training is a large part of CPEC investment? I suspect not.

This aspect of CPEC that I mention is being hidden.

Let's talk when there are actual results and not mere claims about Gawadar.
Hi,

You are free to impatiently wait and watch Pakistan grow In SHA ALLAH ( hard thing for you though)
As for me, I shall promote the idea in every forum, just like any other good businessman to support the project and generate good publicity. Simple Promotion !

Hi '

Please read my concern , post 148
What's your view on cpec, and some proposal for road link to china in the north east of India ..?

Even though trade is already taking place , don't you think roadways will open the flood gates unless it's strictly regulated?

Back
Top Bottom