What's new

Why CPEC is haunting Guardian Newspaper? At least I don't know

I stopped caring about reactions a loooooong time ago, Sir, but thank you for your advice. :D
It's for the sanity of most people involved in reading through these discussions - all the goading and resultant exchanges are not a substitute for rational discussion and debate, and get extremely tiresome after a while.

It's for the sanity of most people involved in reading through these discussions - all the goading and resultant exchanges are not a substitute for rational discussion and debate, and get extremely tiresome after a while.

Yes, that is true. But I am sure that all the rational discussions take place in the closed sub-fora, not the public ones for us plebes. :D

Besides, I thought sanity was checked out at the door to gain membership on PDF. :D

Anyway, back to the topic: CPEC is good for Pakistan, but not the panacea as some claim.

no we will sell ur american arse's to Chinese just like we did with soviets.. ur count down from central Asia is started already...
Since when did China become our enemy? That's where your logic fails. Two super powers are better than.

Since when did China become our enemy? That's where your logic fails. Two super powers are better than.

Yeah US is having fun in South China Sea.... and ur CIA Mujahideen Uyghur are making love to China :D

I stopped caring about reactions a loooooong time ago, Sir, but thank you for your advice. :D
You should consider your posts, before you become one of the DOG's in Sir winston churchill Quote
"You woudn't reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks" better late than never.
India is occupying kashmir for the last 6 decades, have you ever seen an india posting negative about india and saying that they are wrong.
But Pakistan has alot of traitors from Hussain haqqani to altaf hussain and if you think you are different you are not

Yeah US is having fun in South China Sea.... .
It is more like a political maneuver than hostile confrontation. US actually behaves a lot nicer recently. Back in 1996, they sent an aircraft carrier towards Taiwan strait. I am still waiting for US AC to confront Chinese warship in SCS.

You should consider your posts, before you become one of the DOG's in Sir winston churchill Quote
"You woudn't reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks" better late than never.
India is occupying kashmir for the last 6 decades, have you ever seen an india posting negative about india and saying that they are wrong.
But Pakistan has alot of traitors from Hussain haqqani to altaf hussain and if you think you are different you are not

Please do read my signature - again. S L O W L Y this time. :D

Yup, all fun and games, notice we haven't actually done anything to stop China.

The "fun and games" are important to establish freedom of navigation in international waters for everyone.

The "fun and games" are important to establish freedom of navigation in international waters for everyone.

Americans like to do things in the name of freedom while freedom isn't affected. It sounds very similar to "liberation" from communists. It is nothing more than fear-mongering. It works wonders among gullible people, especially many voters in US.

:tup: i agree wid this man there are so many "Pakistanis" here who just post anti Pakistan and even anti Islam posts all the time sometimes i think they're just false flaggers

Americans like to do things in the name of freedom while freedom isn't affected. It sounds very similar to "liberation" from communists. It is nothing more than fear-mongering. It works wonders among gullible people, especially many voters in US.

Tell that to the other nations bordering the SCS and their apprehensions about Chinese expansionism.

Back
Top Bottom