What's new

Why Colombo is the key to dominating the Indian Ocean

But you can't go against India - your only neighbor - too!

btw what is your goal?

SL is nothing but a PAWN. China boost the ego of the PAWN use it, and finally India would take it down forever. The world would move on and SL would rue the day they overestimated their importance or ability.

only if SL is smart it would never allow itself to be used against India. That is the only way it could survive. or else one day finally SL would have to become Indian state.

In future India would make SL one of its states. When next world war is fought Sril Lanka will think back of the times it troubled India and wish it never happened.
SL is nothing more then a small insect for India and if SL mistakenly get delusions of becoming US due to outside support, they will have their egos smashed and India would take over SL in 2 hours.

SL just lives on India's mercy, ONE act of aggression from SL soil (doesnt matter from SL or its Friend) would give India the reason to assimilate and take control of SL forever. I just hope SL makes that first step soon during any conflict of India with other countries. SL won't get to launch or support another attack on India.

On the same note I believe India did a huge mistake by not taking over SL as Indian territory when we took over Goa. After Independence India should have claimed and taken it by now. stupid politicians.

India currently has a military strategy to fight a simultaneous two front was against Pakistan and China, and as it is, it may not even be able to cope with this environment.

And then India is bullying Bangladesh, which may not open a third front but would certainly not facilitate India. The port of Chittagong is also being upgraded by the Chinese and is being linked to China via Burma.

2-4 ports in Burma are being built or upgraded by the Chinese. These are being linked to China via road and rail link. Indians also are perturbed over a probable Chinese thrust through Burmese territory in case of Indo-Chinese hostilities.

Sri Lanka is being bullied by Indians here as it is their vassal state. The Chinese and Pakistanis are in Sri Lanka in a big way and have helped Sri Lanka win the war - contrary to India which raised and supported LTTE all through till its demise.

India is being effectively encircled at strategic level. Yet, Indians think that they are going to rule the world.

Bhai pehlay apnay region se to bahir niklo, dunya to baad mein rule karogay.

India currently has a military strategy to fight a simultaneous two front was against Pakistan and China, and as it is, it may not even be able to cope with this environment.

And then India is bullying Bangladesh, which may not open a third front but would certainly not facilitate India. The port of Chittagong is also being upgraded by the Chinese and is being linked to China via Burma.

2-4 ports in Burma are being built or upgraded by the Chinese. These are being linked to China via road and rail link. Indians also are perturbed over a probable Chinese thrust through Burmese territory in case of Indo-Chinese hostilities.

Sri Lanka is being bullied by Indians here as it is their vassal state. The Chinese and Pakistanis are in Sri Lanka in a big way and have helped Sri Lanka win the war - contrary to India which raised and supported LTTE all through till its demise.

India is being effectively encircled at strategic level. Yet, Indians think that they are going to rule the world.

It doesnt take much for india to neutralize BD and SL.Emptying bihar and half of UP's population into BD will take care of BD and emptying half of population of tamilnadu will take into SL will take care of SL.

baby-hitler2.jpg

It doesnt take much for india to neutralize BD and SL.Emptying bihar and half of UP's population into BD will take care of BD and emptying half of population of tamilnadu will take into SL will take care of SL.

baby-hitler2.jpg

Sorry Madam, I seldom comment (See my joining date & No. of comments) but now am daring to ask you some questions. I know you'll give me a fitting reply (obviously, an attack to the questioner - irrespective of their nationality/rationality)

1. Do you really brag about India's mighty power that she can neutralise BD & SL, two sovereign countries?
2. What do mean by "emptying Bhihar, Up's Populaces, and population of Tamil Nadu"... Human Wave Attack ..eh?
3. What do you imply by posting BABY Hitler's pix? Demonising India or Mocking Indians? or both?

What if SL has its own wish to take on India. We have to attack SL if there is any atatck on India from SL soil. If they start if there is nothing we can do but capture it and eliminate the nuisance for forever.

India should know their insignificant place in the region and behave accordingly rather than having grand delusions of domination. IOR is not anyone's personal property. First feed those 700 million dirt poor countrymen of yours living below $2 a day and then have such absurd wet dreams.:wave:

Feeding you is not our job, the rest of them dint worry well taken care off.

In future India would make SL one of its states. When next world war is fought Sril Lanka will think back of the times it troubled India and wish it never happened.
SL is nothing more then a small insect for India and if SL mistakenly get delusions of becoming US due to outside support, they will have their egos smashed and India would take over SL in 2 hours.

SL just lives on India's mercy, ONE act of aggression from SL soil (doesnt matter from SL or its Friend) would give India the reason to assimilate and take control of SL forever. I just hope SL makes that first step soon during any conflict of India with other countries. SL won't get to launch or support another attack on India.

On the same note I believe India did a huge mistake by not taking over SL as Indian territory when we took over Goa. After Independence India should have claimed and taken it by now. stupid politicians.

Go in front of a mirror and see what is "India", lol trying to make SL one of its state. :lol:

But you can't go against India - your only neighbor - too!

btw what is your goal?

yes, we need not to make another country trouble, our China-Lanka friendship is our personal thing.

Sorry Madam, I seldom comment (See my joining date & No. of comments) but now am daring to ask you some questions. I know you'll give me a fitting reply (obviously, an attack to the questioner - irrespective of their nationality/rationality)

1. Do you really brag about India's mighty power that she can neutralise BD & SL, two sovereign countries?
yes it can if it wishesh to.
2. What do mean by "emptying Bhihar, Up's Populaces, and population of Tamil Nadu"... Human Wave Attack ..eh?
change in demographics
3. What do you imply by posting BABY Hitler's pix? Demonising India or Mocking Indians? or both?
you wont understand it only ticker can.

Go in front of a mirror and see what is "India", lol trying to make SL one of its state. :lol:
in mirror i only see me not nid nor sl nr BD.do you have some magical mirror.....:lol:

in mirror i only see me not nid nor sl nr BD.do you have some magical mirror.....:lol:

Thatz the problem Indians have. I get laugh every time when some of Indians think "China vs India" thing. Even Indonesia far better in decades than India. If I'm correct China is #2 may be #1 now trading partner of India, it is f*cking hilarious when they are crying against SL-China relationship.

Thatz the problem Indians have. I get laugh every time when some of Indians think "China vs India" thing. Even Indonesia far better in decades than India. If I'm correct China is #2 may be #1 now trading partner of India, it is f*cking hilarious when they are crying against SL-China relationship.
And thats how hilarious are sinhalas that they think they can live in indian ocean pond and have fight with the crocodile of the pond.

And thats how hilarious are sinhalas that they think they can live in indian ocean pond and have fight with the crocodile of the pond.

I have talked about this "Indian Ocean" word many times, some Indians think "Indian Ocean" is property of Indians. It's just a name! Indian ocean is pond of many countries, India is just a one country in it.

I have talked about this "Indian Ocean" word many times, some Indians think "Indian Ocean" is property of Indians. It's just a name! Indian ocean is pond of many countries, India is just a one country in it.

Only your maritime border, the rest is everybody's playing field and the country with the strongest navy wins and IN is the dominant naval power in the IOR region eventhough when it comes to fire power we are second to USN.

Back
Top Bottom