What's new

Why China will be Super Power and India will NOT !

And we have our 2G scam worth $40 Billion; Ministers are roaming free:hitwall::hitwall:
Thats our total defence spending ! :pissed: Just think if we had 40 bill $ puff ! Bloody Gandhis

Its goes with Pakistan and China too. CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION...

Please next time India must Vote for NAMO Pakistan must Vote for Imran Khan China ........:sleep::ashamed:

And we have our 2G scam worth $40 Billion; Ministers are roaming free:hitwall::hitwall:
And What about Coal Gate 10000 Crs ,Black Money Even at rough calculation its arround 2-3 Trillion . Funny part is Pakistan is more than India with their lil economy Thats WOW ! 2 Trillion will make 1.2 Billion India a Crorepathy if used rightly

1045249_215862071899473_359192436_n.jpg
:cheers:

1) thing railways and 2) discipline Chinese peoples have discipline but Indian don't have.

Chinese are not as disciplined as traditionally were after cultural revolution instilled into their minds that they can overthrow any leaders or superiors! That sense of equality and rebelliousness has both advantage and disadvantage.

Indians to me are good at debating against each other. It reminds me of Socratic religious debates that Monk Xuanzang encountered. That tradition was long abandoned after Spring and Autumn period ended and Confucius ideology gradually took over China. Maybe this is why India is easier to adopt democracy while most Chinese are happy living under one party rule?

I feel rather funny that many Chinese "intellectuals" or "gongzh" (public intellectuals) admire India for its diversity and hate everything about China while Indians here like discipline. Grass is always greener over the fence!

When will our Leaders will feel India and Its super power ambition ! Am worried .

At #Chinese-Dragon I agree with u. India and China will be falling in to trap of West if we dont develop our nation. We need strong laws to stop these corrupt Politicians and Babus from Govt Office. Corruption is not new in India and China .But atleast China taking some strong steps. As people of China is also fed up with this ! :yahoo:Corrupt free govt is always Peace Ful society. Corruption is every where but to do Illigal things.But In India and China every Legal process like From Birth certificate to Death u need to bribe . :hitwall:

God ! We asians are Corrupted to the core. Thanks to British Rule !:laughcry:

Please stop this super power BS.... its just embarrassing.... and India will never be a super power....

google the definition first.

Please stop this super power BS.... its just embarrassing.... and India will never be a super power....

google the definition first.

Why China or India cannot be a Super Power ? Like USA . How America became Super Power ?

Why China or India cannot be a Super Power ? Like USA . How America became Super Power ?
Because even if we one day have an economy and military strong enough (which will take decades)....... we will still be the same people..... it will be even more difficult to find a common ground on foreign politics among the many parties, communities and people of India, we are not the type of people who bully smaller nations, we are not aggressive and have expansionist ideas, we dont want to spread "freedom and democracy" by force etc etc etc......

Because even if we one day have an economy and military strong enough (which will take decades)....... we will still be the same people..... it will be even more difficult to find a common ground on foreign politics among the many parties, communities and people of India, we are not the type of people who bully smaller nations, we are not aggressive and have expansionist ideas, we dont want to spread "freedom and democracy" by force etc etc etc......
I dont understand one thing why you have to BULLY a Smaller nation ? India has lots of respec among all countries all arround the world. We never invaded or bully any countries for the past 1000s of years. If India has Money and Strong Military many of our problem with in country will be solved. Indians will be more engaged with national intrest if this is the case. Even now we are united . Which is a miracle and never you will see a united nation like Inida. I have no doubt Indians can be United for ever. Because we are same kind of people with same kind of mind. Internal problem exist in all countries. Its all part of a Family it doesnt mean we will Nuke Each other . But we will debate and find a solution.

I belive in Hindustan's rich culture which is getting grounds among youth who are trying to know more abt our Ancient Past am one of them . America was nothing before becoming a world power. Are u aware of American civil war? Racism ? Revolution ? What about Russia ? What about Britain and France. I dont think your idea of Super Power is correct.

I dont understand one thing why you have to BULLY a Smaller nation ? India has lots of respec among all countries all arround the world. We never invaded or bully any countries for the past 1000s of years. If India has Money and Strong Military many of our problem with in country will be solved. Indians will be more engaged with national intrest if this is the case. Even now we are united . Which is a miracle and never you will see a united nation like Inida. I have no doubt Indians can be United for ever. Because we are same kind of people with same kind of mind. Internal problem exist in all countries. Its all part of a Family it doesnt mean we will Nuke Each other . But we will debate and find a solution.

I belive in Hindustan's rich culture which is getting grounds among youth who are trying to know more abt our Ancient Past am one of them . America was nothing before becoming a world power. Are u aware of American civil war? Racism ? Revolution ? What about Russia ? What about Britain and France. I dont think your idea of Super Power is correct.

There has been only one superpower and that was the US. Even USSR was only a military superpower. A real superpower has tremendous per capita resources. China and India can at best be middle income countries, never superpowers. And there is no need to be one as the culture of both countries is against projection of military power.

There has been only one superpower and that was the US. Even USSR was only a military superpower. A real superpower has tremendous per capita resources. China and India can at best be middle income countries, never superpowers. And there is no need to be one as the culture of both countries is against projection of military power.

India once was a Super Power for a Long long time in Ancient Past.If we can do then why we cant now ? China's growth and India's growth is diffrent. So do USA's. India will have more than 600 million population under 35 and it will be the youngest work force for atleast 80 years from now. Even with our corrupt system and Corrupted Educational System we make the largest exporter of Brains. Sure in comming days ddevelopment will be the election tatics. Its already started in Gujarat, MP etc. With good governance Gujarat contribute huge share in India's development .Just think if all other states follow it. Today SC of India Supreme Court cracks down on criminal politicians.

Out of 4,835 members of Parliament, state legislative assemblies and state legislative councils, 1,448 are accused in criminal cases. These include 162 out of 543 members of the Lok Sabha. The lawmakers are accused of crimes like rape, murder, attempt to murder, kidnapping, robbery, extortion, etc. Its a huge change taking place in India after 1947. I have faith in out next gen.

All those nation you just mentioned were/are pretty very aggressive, imperialistic and had expansion plans..... not only in their governments, but also in their people.
And bullying smaller nations, like all superpower did is somehow part of it.
- Manifest destiny is a key word here, if you take a look at the rise of the US... even the first superpower, Rome had all these attributes.

I dont understand one thing why you have to BULLY a Smaller nation ? India has lots of respec among all countries all arround the world. We never invaded or bully any countries for the past 1000s of years.

Respect alone wont make you a superpower, you need to show off force.
And what do you mean with "we"? There was no united India till 1947.... There were some kingdoms who conquered areas outside of our todays borders.... and of course they also attacked each other..

PS: I am not saying that we arent going to be united anymore or whatsoever ... but we simply dont have this imperialistic and expansionist attitude of Romans, Americans or 19th century British... (they still got it, but yeah... they are reduced to a single island by now)

India once was a Super Power for a Long long time in Ancient Past.If we can do then why we cant now ? China's growth and India's growth is diffrent. So do USA's. India will have more than 600 million population under 35 and it will be the youngest work force for atleast 80 years from now. Even with our corrupt system and Corrupted Educational System we make the largest exporter of Brains. Sure in comming days ddevelopment will be the election tatics. Its already started in Gujarat, MP etc. With good governance Gujarat contribute huge share in India's development .Just think if all other states follow it. Today SC of India Supreme Court cracks down on criminal politicians.

Out of 4,835 members of Parliament, state legislative assemblies and state legislative councils, 1,448 are accused in criminal cases. These include 162 out of 543 members of the Lok Sabha. The lawmakers are accused of crimes like rape, murder, attempt to murder, kidnapping, robbery, extortion, etc. Its a huge change taking place in India after 1947. I have faith in out next gen.

yes, but we have always been a civilizational super power , not a military one. And our conquests are still there for all to see. The whole of East Asia is Hindu, as Buddhism is nothing but its sect. I feel India, and China will have this role in future too. A superpower status is a road to ruin. Look at the US and UK today. As Nietzsche said: If you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes back at you.

There was no united India till 1947.... There were some kingdoms who conquered areas outside of our todays borders.... and of course they also attacked each other..

Not right. The modern nation state is a recent European political concept and no old country, not even the European ones, were nation states a few hundred years back. But civilizations such as India, China, Germany have always been nations in an ethnic - civilizational sense. British or no British, India would have united as a political unit just as Germany did.

Chinese are not as disciplined as traditionally were after cultural revolution instilled into their minds that they can overthrow any leaders or superiors! That sense of equality and rebelliousness has both advantage and disadvantage.

Indians to me are good at debating against each other. It reminds me of Socratic religious debates that Monk Xuanzang encountered. That tradition was long abandoned after Spring and Autumn period ended and Confucius ideology gradually took over China. Maybe this is why India is easier to adopt democracy while most Chinese are happy living under one party rule?

I feel rather funny that many Chinese "intellectuals" or "gongzh" (public intellectuals) admire India for its diversity and hate everything about China while Indians here like discipline. Grass is always greener over the fence!

You really live in US? I'm sure you must have heard "You rack diciprine" some time in your life? It's a common stereotype for east asians all over the world.

Not right. The modern nation state is a recent European political concept and no old country, not even the European ones, were nation states a few hundred years back. But civilizations such as India, China, Germany have always been nations in an ethnic - civilizational sense. British or no British, India would have united as a political unit just as Germany did.

Highly doubtful, can you back it up with some more than the claim alone?

Germany had one single cultural backround, one religion, one language, one common history (they were united through the holy Roman Empire), one ethnic group...... all aspects which do not apply to India....

Back
Top Bottom