What's new

Why China’s Political Model Is Superior

Anyway I prefer to voting. Chinese people have no role in the country's politics. you know everything, dont debate for the corrupted officials.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

when It comes to hardworking, I hope you dont mention Xi.

Wasn't taking about Xi current Hu and Wen.

It proves hard work gets success. Chinese politics have flaws however it's working and improving since the 70's to today. Wall Street, Lobbyiest in the USA aren't clean.

If this is so...could you please explain Tiananmen Massacre... Pls let us know how it is proving your word.

^TAM seemed ugly at the time, but it's mostly seen as necessary today because the alternative path for China would have been the Soviet-style dissolution and anarchism of the 90s.

The real tragedy of modern Chinese history is GLP and the Cultural Revolution. People who whine about TAM simply aren't pragmatic enough.

If this is so...could you please explain Tiananmen Massacre... Pls let us know how it is proving your word.

Rioters occupied a part of the capital and were burning buses and attacking soldiers. Police wasn't enough to handle them, so military force was used. No one died in the square and this was confirmed by Wikileaks.

^TAM seemed ugly at the time, but it's mostly seen as necessary today because the alternative path for China would have been the Soviet-style dissolution and anarchism of the 90s.

The real tragedy of modern Chinese history is GLP and the Cultural Revolution. People who whine about TAM simply aren't pragmatic enough.

Exactly TIC is peanuts to that.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Don't know how this relates to Tiananmen, but our leaders adopt from past mistakes as time went China become more open, tiananmen is overrated Cultural Revolution is bigger mistake.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Rioters occupied a part of the capital and were burning buses and attacking soldiers. Police wasn't enough to handle them, so military force was used. No one died in the square and this was confirmed by Wikileaks.
:tup: correct.

Democracy means not just eletion but also monitoring the gov.

Democracy doesn't necessarily mean election. I did mention China needs to increase government transparency so they get monitored. Voting a leader doesn't reduce corruption as we've seen in so many developing countries.

Regular Chinese have more and more says on everyday politics. The central government has never paid such close attention to public opinions and Wukan protest would've ended up in a very different result if it had happened 20 years ago. I believe that once China's per capita GDP goes over $15,000 and there are enough middle class people, whatever system will just work fine.

TAM affair was very similar to Moscow demonstrations against Vladimir Putin government that's happening now. They are both instigated and financed by CIA/NGO 'Force Extenders' to disrupt and to push China to her down falls. They had been doing that all over the world for many decades against governments with different perspectives that did not fit her own.

I think China did what she must and I wouldn't surprise Putin will do likewise.

TAM affair was very similar to Moscow demonstrations against Vladimir Putin government that's happening now. They are both instigated and financed by CIA/NGO 'Force Extenders' to disrupt and to push China to her down falls. They had been doing that all over the world for many decades against governments with different perspectives that did not fit her own.

Putin knows how handle protests, the last leader of the soviet union did not hence = USSR fell apart and was plagued by Separatism,Corruption, Oilgrachs that stole russia resources, and lost alot of land.

Democracy doesn't necessarily mean election. I did mention China needs to increase government transparency so they get monitored. Voting a leader doesn't reduce corruption as we've seen in so many developing countries.

Regular Chinese have more and more says on everyday politics. The central government has never paid such close attention to public opinions and Wukan protest would've ended up in a very different result if it had happened 20 years ago. I believe that once China's per capita GDP goes over $15,000 and there are enough middle class people, whatever system will just work fine.

It is always my opinion that China will one day achieved her form of democracies and she is not too far away if government transparencies and some forms provincial elections can be attained.

And Wukan village is a start.

As some who was personally involved in Tianenmen incident as a teenager, I do think there were better solutions. The timing was especially awful. But what's decided was much better than doing nothing to allow color revolution to happen. At that time China didn't have anti-violence police nor tear gas/water gun etc so that's a major reason why army were involved. Also, the leaders didn't have enough experience (They themselves were divided). It was a sad event, student at the time didn't know the world and were intoxitated by VOA etc. Nowadays students are much more intelligent so I don't think that will happen again.

^thanks for that first-hand account.

I think during the 80's, with the terminal decline of the Soviets, people really did think the West and more Westernization would be the panacea. The time that has since elapsed has shown the developing world that the West is just as mercantilist and neo-imperialist as ever, only they've become much better at public relations. Thank god we avoided a color revolution, aka slavery.

I think during the 80's, with the terminal decline of the Soviets, people really did think the West and more Westernization would be the panacea. The time that has since elapsed has shown the developing world that the West is just as mercantilist and neo-imperialist as ever, only they've become much better at public relations. Thank god we avoided a color revolution, aka slavery.

Georgia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, western funded. USSR themselves had a naive leader that let his country fall apart and suffer from it's mistake's.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

As some who was personally involved in Tianenmen incident as a teenager, I do think there were better solutions. The timing was especially awful. But what's decided was much better than doing nothing to allow color revolution to happen. At that time China didn't have anti-violence police nor tear gas/water gun etc so that's a major reason why army were involved. Also, the leaders didn't have enough experience (They themselves were divided). It was a sad event, student at the time didn't know the world and were intoxitated by VOA etc. Nowadays students are much more intelligent so I don't think that will happen again.

How old are you Wise one ? :D

Exactly. I still remember at the time young people were so naive and we believed that "democracy" would solve all China's problem overnight and made it United States. China was in major economic trouble at the time so there were a lot uncertainties about the future. A lot of Chinese used VOA (Voice of America) as the window on the world. Inspite of repeated warnings from our parents we still firmly believed that we represented truth and justice...

It is history now. 3 years later China started full scale market reform and never looked back.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

How old are you Wise one ? :D

Two embarrassed to tell. :lazy:

Exactly. I still remember at the time young people were so naive and we believed that "democracy" would solve all China's problem overnight and made it United States. China was in major economic trouble at the time so there were a lot uncertainties about the future. A lot of Chinese used VOA (Voice of America) as the window on the world. Inspite of repeated warnings from our parents we still firmly believed that we represented truth and justice...

It is history now. 3 years later China started full scale market reform and never looked back.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Two embarrassed to tell. :lazy:

30's and 40's :D.

"Superior" sounds funny.
Their current model is well when basic conditions the country's still poor.
China is getting richer, the quality of life of Chinese people increasingly higher, understanding of the people on the higher ... it will lead to higher demands on people's fundamental freedom rights including the right to engage in political activities of their country. They don't want to continue to entrust everything to the CPC decisions for them. Such as they have the right to vote to choose their leaders, they have the right to choose a better Party to lead their country, they have the right to interfere in decisions of the country through their REALLY MPs ...>> inevitably WILL toward Democracy.

Back
Top Bottom