What's new

Why China Lags on Innovation and Creativity

Were getting off topic but it's dead they protestors cannot get unified their are many different agenda's. they have failed the overall goal of it to steal of other hard workers.

the chinese have given the world some of the most profound/life-altering inventions including the 1 most relevant on this forum :guns:

they are also uncredited for a lot of their innovations throughout history...

You did not name the single invention...may be given to Pakistan

Good artists copy great artists steal

So you wanna say that China is good and great :cheesy:

Were getting off topic but it's dead they protestors cannot get unified their are many different agenda's. they have failed the overall goal of it to steal of other hard workers.

As I told you, occupy is not only not dead, it is just the beginning. Just go to those forum links and check for yourself.

China technology is waste if US and other Europe country stop dealing with China.....Chine's new name is Copy Cat....;)

So what's your name? Disabled or amentia because you innovate nothing and cant even copy anything.

those bastards copy everything from China and then claim those are theirs. :)

Maybe.
But you koreans claim that you have a history more than 10000 year, what did you innovate during such a long history?

Are you a moron???

Without China's inventions, you won't have your books (printing as well as paper making), clothes (silk), go farther on sea (navigation device), won't be able to use a gun either (gun powder)

Idiots like you just cannot know that.

You did not name the single invention...may be given to Pakistan

So you wanna say that China is good and great :cheesy:

Without China's inventions, you won't have your books (printing as well as paper making), clothes (silk), go farther on sea (navigation device), won't be able to use a gun either (gun powder)
Hey...That argument is stale and it is over. I can say that we should go back further and say all civilizations owe their successes on Thag Simmons, the caveman who mastered the use of fire. :lol:

Just because west leads in the past 300 years and thus saying Chinese is not inventive people???

China has led the world most of the time and she will regain her lead quite soon.

There are idiots everywhere to degrade Chinese contribution and inventions towards the world.

Actually, the whole east asia, as well as the world owe a lot to China's invention and contribution.

So stop those idiotic topics like this.

Hey...That argument is stale and it is over. I can say that we should go back further and say all civilizations owe their successes on Thag Simmons, the caveman who mastered the use of fire. :lol:

Just because west leads in the past 300 years and thus saying Chinese is not inventive people???

China has led the world most of the time and she will regain her lead quite soon.

There are idiots everywhere to degrade Chinese contribution and inventions towards the world.

Actually, the whole east asia, as well as the world owe a lot to China's invention and contribution.

So stop those idiotic topics like this.
Blame it on the adoption of communism. We already how detrimental it is to creativity.

Why do you guys keep on falling for the same old tired topics? Innovation stems from a need to do something better. If China sees that the current available tech is sufficient for their needs then there is no need to innovate.

Blame it on the adoption of communism. We already how detrimental it is to creativity.

U saying the Soviets were not creative?

Why do you guys keep on falling for the same old tired topics? Innovation stems from a need to do something better. If China sees that the current available tech is sufficient for their needs then there is no need to innovate.
This is definitely a must save for idiocy. No need for innovation...Geeezzz...

U saying the Soviets were not creative?
No, the Soviet Union was not. Now we see the usual space race crap.

This is definitely a must save for idiocy. No need for innovation...Geeezzz...

LOL Guess you missed this part: Innovation stems from a need to do something better. That's ok...I understand the American mindset since I live next to you fools.

Since I am a Bangladeshi American, to help and support USA and even to take up arms to fight for it is my obligation and duty. But I am not in support of USA "imperialism". American Empire has done its share of misdeeds on world stage, no question about it and the misdeeds start since the beginning of European migration to North American continent. But like many Americans I am vocal against "imperialism", are working to make things better and I pin my hopes on the Occupy Wall Street movement to reduce the influence of 1% elite.
You also said the West is morally superior to China. Which is total garbage since China never went around the world committing genocide on backward tribes like the West did. Even our Zhenghe voyages were for exploration and peaceful trade only.

LOL Guess you missed this part: Innovation stems from a need to do something better. That's ok...I understand the American mindset since I live next to you fools.
Yeah...And guess how much you in our 52nd state benefited from US.

Canada is a free and sovereign nation that may become a 2nd superpower in the Western hemisphere.
Give me a break...:lol:...Brazil is more likely to become the 2nd most powerful before Canada will.

Back
Top Bottom