What's new

Why China Lags on Innovation and Creativity

What did I do again? Why the suspicion?
You are a joke for comparing China to india. Even worse, you are pro-USA and live in USA, yet talk about supporting "little countries" against "imperialism." In other words, a big hypocrite.

You are a joke for comparing China to india.
All the Wall Street money expects India to overtake China by 2040. As for why the Wall Street folks expect India to ovetake China, India has democracy and a booming youth population, China doesn't. So Chinese economic growth is expected to run out of steam in 15 years due to the totalitarian government and the lack of young people, India will keep going ahead.

All the Wall Street money expects India to overtake China by 2040. As for why the Wall Street folks expect India to ovetake China, India has democracy and a booming youth population, China doesn't. So Chinese economic growth is expected to run out of steam in 15 years due to the totalitarian government and the lack of young people, India will keep going ahead.
Maybe Indians need a Korean President to lead them to what you said

LOL and South Korea will always live in the shadow of your big brother to the North, assuming you don't do something stupid enough to make them "turn Seoul into a sea of fire."

creativity do not flow through the barrel of gun.... no wonder china has failed at it.

You are a joke for comparing China to india. Even worse, you are pro-USA and live in USA, yet talk about supporting "little countries" against "imperialism." In other words, a big hypocrite.

Since I am a Bangladeshi American, to help and support USA and even to take up arms to fight for it is my obligation and duty. But I am not in support of USA "imperialism". American Empire has done its share of misdeeds on world stage, no question about it and the misdeeds start since the beginning of European migration to North American continent. But like many Americans I am vocal against "imperialism", are working to make things better and I pin my hopes on the Occupy Wall Street movement to reduce the influence of 1% elite.

Since I am a Bangladeshi American, to help and support USA and even to take up arms to fight for it is my obligation and duty. But I am not in support of USA "imperialism". American Empire has been an evil enterprise since the beginning of European moving to North American continent. But like many Americans I am vocal against "imperialism", are working to make things better and I pin my hopes on the Occupy Wall Street movement to reduce the influence of 1% elite.

Occupy wall street is a failure my friend is a cop who had to deal with thousands of them which were described as lazy parasites.

false flag indeed.
non-german german speaker.

He's German Spoke to Him.

China technology is waste if US and other Europe country stop dealing with China.....Chine's new name is Copy Cat....;)

the chinese have given the world some of the most profound/life-altering inventions including the 1 most relevant on this forum :guns:

they are also uncredited for a lot of their innovations throughout history...

Occupy wall street is a failure my friend is a cop who had to deal with thousands of them which were described as lazy parasites.

It is not dead yet. The movement is coming back from hibernation after the passing of winter. There has been a lot work and organizing done behind the scenes, but not much street actions, which is starting now:
Public Forum | OccupyWallSt.org
Occupy Wall Street | #OCCUPYCHICAGO | #OCCUPYWALLSTREET | Adbusters Culturejammer Headquarters
Discussion Forums Directory | NYC General Assembly # Occupy Wall Street
All Discussions - Occupy.net Forums
Occupy.net - A collection of tools for activists worldwide

A policeman's view about a protest movement is hardly credible. There has been a large number of homeless people who have taken advantage of the movement to be in a safe place and to get free food, some did good work as well, but these people were tolerated and welcomed in the spirit of inclusiveness of the movement and to take care of the victims of the system that creates these so called throw away "parasites" of a disposable culture and make something useful out of them, turn them into street activists for example. But they definitely are not the core of the movement, which is a very broad coalition of the 99% people, online and offline. If you do a search on facebook with the word occupy, you will see many facebook pages that have millions of members/supporters. So the potential for this movement is huge, not just for the US, but for the world as well, which would be an evolutionary next step for Western democracy, moving more towards Direct Democracy, Internet Voting and consensus decision making, all to bring power back to the 99%, from the 1% elite, who is responsible for much of the evil of the current global Neo-liberal capitalist world system.

Back
Top Bottom