What's new

Why China denied Philipines ' suggestion to ITCLOS ?

Why need the ITCLOS, Vietnamese has a potential power that help them fight superpower forces in thousand years as they introduced, why today Vietnamese are so meek, why need an international court!? :D

Vietnam has ASEAN, the thing that Vietnam claim will make it a new NATO under Vietnamese commanding; China now is nothing if compared to Vietnam total power!!! :D

This is Vietnamese power in the U.S., they can freely tear China flags without any problem!? :what:

@mods: Leave me alone, I am more positive than some Viet trolls here, why you keep suppressing me!!!??? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheap comedy!!!
Don't you Khmer people see that we China are perfoming an excellent comedy in South China Sea for the whole world to see and cheer warmly? Our Chinese government are the Most Talented Master in comedy playing, and I'm only one of their little and mediocre pupils that are scattering like weeds all the place here, don't you see? OK, but you've just confirmed that :-) China and Khmer Warm and Monetary Friendship lasts forever!

Don't you Khmer people see that we China are perfoming an excellent comedy in South China Sea for the whole world to see and cheer warmly? Our Chinese government are the Most Talented Master in comedy playing, and I'm only one of their little and mediocre pupils that are scattering like weeds all the place here, don't you see? OK, but you've just confirmed that :-) China and Khmer Warm and Monetary Friendship lasts forever!

So pathetic!!!

Why not Vietnam solve the disputes with Cambodia in ITLOS?
Why not Vietnam leave the islands first, then solve the issue in ITLOS?

This is a bilateral issue. Russia did not go to ITCLOS in its dispute with Georgia. Neither did the United States in its dispute with Saddam Hussein or with the Taliban. ITCLOS is for weak countries outside of the P-5.

Good and clear answer. It means China suppossed she is powerful and she has a right to use law of jungle.
That is exactly the anwer Philippine, Vietnam and the world need. China take off his gentleman mask, no more " rising in peace ", exposing clearly as a hungry animal.

Wow....in this case Vietnam, Philippine and the world of human being are willing to punch in her mouth.

Good and clear answer. It means China suppossed she is powerful and she has a right to use law of jungle.
That is exactly the anwer Philippine, Vietnam and the world need. China take off his gentleman mask, no more " rising in peace ", exposing clearly as a hungry animal.

Wow....in this case Vietnam, Philippine and the world of human being are willing to punch in her mouth.
No, I don't wanna fight with any one now, CHina leaders has taken one step back, they don't talk about giant oil rig in our EEZ any more, so, we must take one step back also.

VN-China war is only good for another countries, not us.

We Chinese say 'rising in peace' only to prove hopelessly to the whole human world that we are human beings because we can speak English, a human language. Whether we are human or cave-men in Modern Stone Age or some kind of wild low-level animal living in a beautiful Chinese jungle is not important. We are stronger than any civilised and meek human being in the Earth, that's the most important thing we mean.
P.S.: We call an eating hole of a low-level animal, especially a hungry and greedy cow, a snoute. 'Mouth' is only used for human.

This is a bilateral issue. Russia did not go to ITCLOS in its dispute with Georgia. Neither did the United States in its dispute with Saddam Hussein or with the Taliban. ITCLOS is for weak countries outside of the P-5.

The world functions according to Realpolitik. You are living in a fantasy land if you think Vietnam stands on an equal footing with China on the international stage.

Can Vietnam obtain the consent of the powerful international cartel Nuclear Supplier Group by uttering a mere sentence? China has.

I am saying that Vietnam should get real. In the end, the international community will let you face China alone. You won't like the outcome when the Chinese military puts Vietnam in its place. Georgia learned that the hard way and you will too.

----------

China flexes its NSG muscles for Pakistan

How powerful is China? How about a simple "brief Chinese statement was enough for the rest of the NSG -- even the US -- to accept China at its word" on constructing two new nuclear reactors for Pakistan. China says they are "grandfathered" and that's the end of the issue.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/C...how/9105756.cms

"China gets its Pakistan reactors through NSG
Indrani Bagchi, TNN | Jul 5, 2011, 01.47am IST

NEW DELHI: The Chinese has got away with two new nuclear reactors for Pakistan by the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG).

At the June 23-24 plenary meeting of the 46-nation nuclear cartel in Noordwik, Netherlands, China was questioned about the two new reactors, Chashma 3 and 4, that it announced it would build in Pakistan. But China insisted the deal was "grandfathered", that is, they said it had been reached before it joined the NSG in 2004.

Indian officials monitoring events said, the brief Chinese statement was enough for the rest of the NSG -- even the US -- to accept China at its word. "There was no pushback by NSG members," the officials said.

The US had in March challenged China on the new reactors. On March 18, Robert Blake, assistant secretary in the State Department, said in Beijing, "We expect China to abide by the commitments that it made when it joined the NSG in 2004, and in particular we think the construction of new nuclear reactors such as the Chashma 3 and 4 would be inconsistent with those commitments." But this position was not held up by others, who let the deal pass.

In Europe, China got a thumbs up from Germany, the biggest power in Europe. Days before the NSG plenary, the German government, in an answer to the Bundestag, reportedly said, "China can export nuclear goods for construction of nuclear power plants Chashma 3 and 4 to Pakistan without violating NSG guidelines." Germany also argued that "China has explained its position on existing export agreements when it joined the NSG".

Pakistan's nuclear sector is managed almost completely by the army. Unlike India, Pakistan does not have to separate its civilian and military nuclear programmes.

China had signed the Chashma deal with Pakistan in 1991, under which it had given a 300-MW reactor to Pakistan and agreed for a second one of 325 MW, also at Chashma. According to nuclear experts, the 1991 agreement with Pakistan was a "general" one, which did not specify how many reactors would be given to Pakistan. When China joined the NSG in 2004, they did not mention any new reactors under the agreement."

Why need the ITCLOS, Vietnamese has a potential power that help them fight superpower forces in thousand years as they introduced, why today Vietnamese are so meek, why need an international court!? :D

Vietnam has ASEAN, the thing that Vietnam claim will make it a new NATO under Vietnamese commanding; China now is nothing if compared to Vietnam total power!!! :D

This is Vietnamese power in the U.S., they can freely tear China flags without any problem!? :what:

@Mods: Leave me alone, I am more positive than some Viet trolls here, why you keep suppressing me!!!??? :cry:

Just change the your flag and be a Chinese. Mod also suppress us. Mod have to do his duty, That's why, bro.

I read "leave me alone" I feel compassion for Uudam. Your words, It makes me think of him

No, I don't wanna fight with any one now, CHina leaders has taken one step back, they don't talk about giant oil rig in our EEZ any more, so, we must take one step back also.

VN-China war is only good for another countries, not us.

You don't want to fight but they want to fight, not now but 10 year later. I don't say Vietnam will fight with China, I just say Vietnam should always put an eye on her, never ever ever close eyes or Vietnam someday will wake up ...in China"s stomach.

China's strategy is " Push forward 3 steps, then back 2 steps, still profit 1 step "

You don't want to fight but they want to fight, not now but 10 year later. I don't say Vietnam will fight with China, I just say Vietnam should always put an eye on her, never ever ever close eyes or Vietnam someday will wake up ...in China"s stomach.

China's strategy is " Push forward 3 steps, then back 2 steps, still profit 1 step "

Is that coming form your though? If so you are such a great imagining person!!! :lol: That's why your country can never get along peacefully with your neighbors!!! :lol:

Open your mind Vietnamese!!! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom