What's new

Why China denied Philipines ' suggestion to ITCLOS ?

The world functions according to Realpolitik. You are living in a fantasy land if you think Vietnam stands on an equal footing with China on the international stage.

Can Vietnam obtain the consent of the powerful international cartel Nuclear Supplier Group by uttering a mere sentence? China has.

I am saying that Vietnam should get real. In the end, the international community will let you face China alone. You won't like the outcome when the Chinese military puts Vietnam in its place. Georgia learned that the hard way and you will too.
I know this, agree with you about Realpolitik.
That why our general always declare " Vietnam is looking for help and friendship but always stand on her own leg, we spend much blood&fless to get independence so we know how much valuable it is "

And I do not dream, I just hate the way you speak and the way you act so different and lady pretend. If you say " Hey, I will fight you to take your sea because I need oil " and you hit...that's fine

Is that coming form your though? If so you are such a great imagining person!!! :lol: That's why your country can never get along peacefully with your neighbors!!! :lol:

Open your mind Vietnamese!!! :azn:
we are fine with all of the neighboor, except bully neighboor, who suppose she is superior and give herself the right to act as a regional gangster.
At the moment, we are fine with Thai, Cam, Phi, Laos,..etc, even far far like India, US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia... they are all fine. Respect us then we respect back.

We just beware of China, and it seems the whole world are doing like us.

I know this, agree with you about Realpolitik.
That why our general always declare " Vietnam is looking for help and friendship but always stand on her own leg, we spend much blood&fless to get independence so we know how much valuable it is "

And I do not dream, I just hate the way you speak and the way you act so different and lady pretend. If you say " Hey, I will fight you to take your sea because I need oil " and you hit...that's fine

Anything good, beauty or tough is always belong to the Vietnamese :lol:

Real life show the facts about the Vietnamese, let's open your mind to learn and admit the truth!!! :disagree:

Anything good, beauty or tough is always belong to the Vietnamese :lol:

Real life show the facts about the Vietnamese, let's open your mind to learn and admit the truth!!! :disagree:
I've thought you should be stuck at the Preah Vihear Temple, how come you could be here? :D
Thailand people were also very kind, they did want to give that temple to Cambodian people because the International court had said it belong to Cambodia :P

Star√ation;1945077 said:
I've thought you should be stuck at the Preah Vihear Temple, how come you could be here? :D
Thailand people were also very kind, they did want to give that temple to Cambodian people because the International court had said it belong to Cambodia :P

No problem, we don't need your Yuon sticking your nose to help us in our disputes; in fact, we have been solving the problem very well, the happy ending is almost!!!

But did you know that both Thais and Cambodians hate your Vietnamese deeply in blood!? After solving our problem, that will be the time for punishing your Yuon greediness!!! You own us, Cambodian, many lands along the borders, you own Thai the invasion in 70s and threatening their number one economy power in Southeast Asia. Lao seems quite talk but they just build a huge dam to watch out for you, your Yuon now has been isolated by your neighbors!!!

Keep dreaming until the day come close!!! :)

You don't want to fight but they want to fight, not now but 10 year later. I don't say Vietnam will fight with China, I just say Vietnam should always put an eye on her, never ever ever close eyes or Vietnam someday will wake up ...in China"s stomach.

China's strategy is " Push forward 3 steps, then back 2 steps, still profit 1 step "

You are wrong. China doesn't want to fight you period. You don't even realize how ridiculously powerless you are.

China understands that Vietnam is being used as the West's pawn to make China look bad. However, if Vietnam continues its belligerence, China will strike. When that happens, Vietnam has no one to blame but itself.

China has been very patient, but the Global Times did warn your country: first, we send out a maritime patrol ship. If you still didn't get the message, the naval ships will be sent out.

If Vietnam wants to escalate, it is your choice. You will have to live with the consequences when China smashes your country. It doesn't matter whether the war is fought today or ten years from now. There is only one outcome.

There is no one that can protect your country from China. Not even the United States. You have the misfortune of being located right next to China. There is no place to run or hide from Chinese guns.

Understand this: China does not want a war with Vietnam, because it will be a massacre.

kHnQs.jpg

China's PLZ-05 155mm SPH (self-propelled howitzer)

[Note: Thank you to Antibody for the picture.]

----------

Chinese helicopter gunships with infrared sensors capable of searching and destroying targets day and night.

Trio of WZ-10 Attack Helicopters

42sq9.jpg

Trio of WZ-10 Attack Helicopters

gCXjd.jpg

China's WZ-10 Attack Helicopter with 30mm Chain Gun

[Note: Thank you to "no_name" for the pictures.]

But did you know that both Thais and Cambodians hate your Vietnamese deeply in blood!? After solving our problem, that will be the time for punishing your Yuon greediness!!! You own us, Cambodian, many lands along the borders, you own Thai the invasion in 70s and threatening their number one economy in Southeast Asia. Lao seems quite talk but they just build a damn to watch out for you, your Yuon now has been isolated by your neighbors!!!

Keep dreaming until the day come!!! :)

No, I don't know, and I don't care about some old men keep hating when they can do Nothing good to the young Cambodian, I will visit Phnom penh again and again to send my love to all Cambodian and help them improve their Vn language skill, they will have a better life when US. willing to help Viet-Laos-Cam now .

No one care about hatred when their stomach is empty :smokin:

You are wrong. China doesn't want to fight you period. You don't even realize how ridiculously powerless you are.

gCXjd.jpg

China's WZ-10 Attack Helicopter with 30mm Chain Gun

[Note: Thank you to "no_name" for the pictures.]
Don't use the Heli to fight against VietNam if you don't wanna be shot down like mosquito. Let learn somthing from US. Heli in VN war, you amateur :smokin:

No problem, we don't need your Yuon sticking your nose to help us in our disputes; in fact, we have been solving the problem very well, the happy ending is almost!!!

But did you know that both Thais and Cambodians hate your Vietnamese deeply in blood!? After solving our problem, that will be the time for punishing your Yuon greediness!!! You own us, Cambodian, many lands along the borders, you own Thai the invasion in 70s and threatening their number one economy power in Southeast Asia. Lao seems quite talk but they just build a huge dam to watch out for you, your Yuon now has been isolated by your neighbors!!!

Keep dreaming until the day come close!!! :)
You are totally wrong.
Some Cambodians hate Vietnam ? maybe... but few...because the very long long time ago. Too long, it is the past, they accept the fact like Vietnam accept tha fact that a lot of land of ancient Viet ( South of Yangtze Kiang ) belongs to China now. Nearer past, in 1979 Cambodians maybe say thanks to Vietnam because Polpot (with help from China) kill almost Cambodians. Without Vietnam help, Cambodian were killed all by themselves ( then Chinese will come to help and use Cambodia land btw...he..he)

Thai and Laos, there is no reason to hate Vietnam. Vietnam did help Lao much in the past and will do it in the future . Recently China try to help and step by step economical invade Laos ( over 50% Chinese hold Laos economi nowaday) ...to isolate Vietnam.

ChineseRobinHood
This Vietnamese have more than one ID,and all ID is posing Chinese ,already has long been notorious

why?
Very simple, generally there are three ways to resolve disputes
1, negotiations
2, International Arbitration
3, War
use international arbitration is not mandatory.
If choose International arbitration we have 99.99999% chance take back these two islands(why not 100%?Because in reality can not absolutely prevent Wronged Case.) , but if choose other two, we have 100% chance to take back these two islands.
Why they want suggestion to ITCLOS,Because the was looking forward to Wronged Case. So they have 0.00001% chance get these island.
No, i do not think so, your leaders do not have enough evidences to apply and you will lose .....

Why need the ITCLOS, Vietnamese has a potential power that help them fight superpower forces in thousand years as they introduced, why today Vietnamese are so meek, why need an international court!? :D

Vietnam has ASEAN, the thing that Vietnam claim will make it a new NATO under Vietnamese commanding; China now is nothing if compared to Vietnam total power!!! :D

This is Vietnamese power in the U.S., they can freely tear China flags without any problem!? :what:

@Mods: Leave me alone, I am more positive than some Viet trolls here, why you keep suppressing me!!!??? :cry:

Sorry, we are talking about Philippine , but for Vietnam, we would like to do as the same as Philippine, because we signed full member of UNCLOS1982 , We have the world laws and we need to respect them, like your laws in your country, you need to respect them also. If we do not respect laws , that we are like the thief or stealer......

Why not Vietnam solve the disputes with Cambodia in ITLOS?
Why not Vietnam leave the islands first, then solve the issue in ITLOS?

Pls let us know which Cambodia claim any islands ?
Pls let us know why we have to leave those islands ?

Don't use the Heli to fight against VietNam if you don't wanna be shot down like mosquito. Let learn somthing from US. Heli in VN war, you amateur :smokin:

Combat helicopter technology has come a long way. Apaches massacred the Iraqis during the Gulf War!

Back
Top Bottom