What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Your government fabricated information to brain washed the Indian about 1962 war with China, Indian government want to annext Tibet with your government forward policy but met with China respond of military confrontation and subsequently defeat India in the 1962 war.

We lost the 1962 war with China , and it is not a closely guarded secret in any part of the country. Fabrication of truth has happened on the other side of the border, where people like u still believe Tibet was a part of China.

To other Indian members...... Is that true that India has one south Indian state which has a lesbian CM ??
Is that true Sri Lanka has a gay president?

I didnot have any intention to hurt yours or anyone else's sentiments. you speak the language you wish to. But remember one thing nation's cannot exist in harmony with different regions going in different directions. One has to find a common ground and as far as languages go hindi can be the common ground without having to look abroad.
Well so wherever you go everyone will be fit and ready with Hindi to speak with you. Happy? :what:

Last edited:
You are antagonizing them by referring to them as "insecure" and saying they have "anal leakage" among other things.:coffee:
Talk about hate and prejudice.:lol:

Haven't you got stuff to do like killing civilians?

Nah.. We're more interested in how many women were gang raped and killed over night by you lot..

Dude...you started it...I have copying /pasting it here!..." This is what you said....you CEYLOONEY..read below.;

He is simply asking clarification not proving a point.. Answer his question without being a insecure dick

Thats because you were being one.. Instead of being civil and answering a legit query, Two of you went all over him like a bad rash.. Simply because he happen to be Sri Lankan.. How pathetic is that ??

Nope they have a gay opposition leader.. And there is nothing wrong with that either.. :lol:

Not as pathetic as a stupid madrasi that takes posts out of context.. Read the posts bub.. You aint fooling anybody here.. Let alone other Indians.. Just reconfirmed what insecure pathetic more importantly how insignificant you lot are.. Now go drink some lassie might help to cool down.. So much hate aint good for your digestive system.. :lol:
Reported :coffee:

Not as pathetic as a stupid madrasi that takes posts out of context.. Read the posts bub.. You aint fooling anybody here.. Let alone other Indians.. Just reconfirmed what insecure pathetic more importantly how insignificant you lot are.. Now go drink some lassie might help to cool down.. So much hate aint good for your digestive system..
lol we Indians may fight for language or region but EOD we are Indians.
The way you battling in between us and no one giving damn about you o_O:suicide:shows your level. Good luck :hang3:

lol we Indians may fight for language or region but EOD we are Indians.
The way you battling in between us and no one giving damn about you o_O:suicide:shows your level. Good luck :hang3:

Nobody went to battle for you.. You and your erstwhile comrade went ape shit just because a Sri Lankan ask a simple query.. Just showed your level, animosity and insecurity to the whole forum.. Good luck to you too.. You lot need it way more than any of us

Not as pathetic as a stupid madrasi that takes posts out of context.. Read the posts bub.. You aint fooling anybody here.. Let alone other Indians.. Just reconfirmed what insecure pathetic more importantly how insignificant you lot are.. Now go drink some lassie might help to cool down.. So much hate aint good for your digestive system.. :lol:

well well well, as usual when TN, Chennai or Tamil comes up, certain pansies from a certain island jump in :coffee:

Isn't Karunanidhi a Tamilian? I knew that Jayalalitha was originally a Kannadiga.

Karunanidhi comes from a family of musicians with Telugu ancestry,Jaya is a Tam Iyengar whose family was settled in Mysore.

so,it is the opposite.

Not much difference between Hindi/Urdu,Pakistanis are free to dive into the microscope and find thin lines,issue not worth introspecting for any indian.

Didnt take much for the worm to crawl out of the wood work now did it.. :lol: ..

It IS a discussion forum you stupid madrasi..
hence he asked a relevant question, Again nobody asked for your opinion, If you didnt have the answer, Keep it to yourself and glad you exposed your insecurity to the whole with that rant, Just because he was a Sinhalese.. Pathetic wankers, Your not fooling anybody.. :lol:

with all due respect Gibbs,

Madrasis have multiple nobel prizes and more and more n more.

so,please.

PS: U dont have to get into a slang march with him

Karunanidhi comes from a family of musicians with Telugu ancestry,Jaya is a Tam Iyengar whose family was settled in Mysore.

so,it is the opposite.

Not much difference between Hindi/Urdu,Pakistanis are free to dive into the microscope and find thin lines,issue not worth introspecting for any indian.

with all due respect Gibbs,

Madrasis have multiple nobel prizes and more and more n more.

so,please.

PS: U dont have to get into a slang march with him

bb.. You know i dont use that term in general for people in Tamil Nadu.. Just a specific group that deserves it

Back to topic.. Was'nt MG Ramachandran also a Lankan born himself ??

so,it is the opposite.

Ah,so! But since Karunanidhi was born in Tamil Nadu and spoke Tamil at home, doesn't that make him Tamilian enough? Is his ancestry still remembered today?

bb.. You know i dont use that term in general for people in Tamil Nadu.. Just a specific group that deserves it

Well,i have done what u did now in the past.

let us try to have a real meaningful debate,even if we have racial/ethnic prejudices let us not indulge n prolong n swim in them.

MGR was from Kerala/grew up in Jaffna and lived and died as the Chief Minister of TN,as i write this,it hurts a lot to see these 3 people indulging in ethnic wars of sort now.

Ah,so! But since Karunanidhi was born in Tamil Nadu and spoke Tamil at home, doesn't that make him Tamilian enough? Is his ancestry still remembered today?

Even today and certainly more so 50 years ago,people spoke their own languages at home.

I dont care,but many Telugu people and politicians want to quote the aryan dravidian theory and say we brahmins are outsiders but the reality is that,it is these immigrants who have no mouth to talk about who is native.

so,i never give up on any chance to show who they really are.

M.G.R was from Kerala, went to Lanka and came to Tammil Nadu.

It is not as absurd as it sounds. A prominent Keralite Rationalist, Abraham T. Kovoor lived and died in Sri Lanka :)

Edit: @Gibbs my bad. He is born in Sri Lanka. But is not a Tamilian.

:)

Last edited:
Well,i have done what u did now in the past.

let us try to have a real meaningful debate,even if we have racial/ethnic prejudices let us not indulge n prolong n swim in them.

MGR was from Kerala/grew up in Jaffna and lived and died as the Chief Minister of TN,as i write this,it hurts a lot to see these 3 people indulging in ethnic wars of sort now.

MGR was born in Nawalapitiya near Kandy, Sri Lanka, to Melakkath Gopala Menon a Palakkad Nair and Maruthur Satyabhama

M. G. Ramachandran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well so wherever you go everyone will be fit and ready with Hindi to speak with you. Happy? :what:

Irrelevant, and below the belt I am afraid.

It just shows that if it is true, Sri Lanka is more tolerant than India.

MGR was born in Nawalapitiya near Kandy, Sri Lanka, to Melakkath Gopala Menon a Palakkad Nair and Maruthur Satyabhama

M. G. Ramachandran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My bad.

Thanks for the correction my good man :-)

Back
Top Bottom