What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

During colonial time, English and Cantonese, now only Cantonese. But colony are not country. China was not a colony, India was. :laughcry:

Indians fought with British till the last, while Chinese allowed Europeans to loot China. Then why would European needed to conquer China.

420px-china_imperialism_cartoon.jpg

During colonial time, English and Cantonese, now only Cantonese. But colony are not country. China was not a colony, India was. :laughcry:

Yup. India was a colony and Indians today are still PROUD of being able to speak their master's language(English) more than they care about their own language (hindi).

Indians fought with British till the last, while Chinese allowed Europeans to loot China. Then why would European needed to conquer China.

China_imperialism_cartoon.jpg
Add Japan and (half European) Russia to the list too :omghaha:

In any case the less said about servility of China to foreign powers the better. Now China has done well. They should be proud of that. The period of 1820 to 1975 is not something for China to be very proud of.

chennai dont speak 2000 other languages too.india has many languages unlike urs with one or 2.not everybody should speak all the languages

You don't know, Tamil Nadu is a part of India and Tamils in India are Indians, so there is no question that Tamils were influenced by Foreign sources..

Even I can't speak and i don't know Hindi, that doesn't mean i'm not an Indian..

Not speaking your national language cant takeaway your right to be an Indian indeed NO doubt about it

I feel its not subject of debate here that how many people cant speak your national language the main point here is that majority of Tamils even if can speak it DONT want to speak it.

@Hafizzz If you are so fond of Tamil ,why dont you write a kaaviyam in தமிழ்...

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you prove it :lol: I heard Portuguese has got Portuguese language recognized as the official language of Macau for next 50 years before leaving Macau.

Not speaking your national language cant takeaway your right to be an Indian indeed NO doubt about it

I feel its not subject of debate here that how many people cant speak your national language the main point here is that majority of Tamils even if can speak it DONT want to speak it.

Yup. That is the main point of the article but Indians deny it.

Not sure about that. But I don't speak in French while I talk to (read flirt with :devil: )French girls though I know it. I sound funny :D

Chinese Emperor still rules 99% of China.
You were totally colonized, you don't even have a country. :omghaha::omghaha:::omghaha:

Flag_Map_of_British_Raj_(India).png

Back
Top Bottom