What's new

Why can't we develop an aircraft like this ..?

@^^^ thanks for the info

one thing may be you forgot, it is being said that, many of these books which are available in text forms were destroyed by the foreign rulers. Who ruled India for centuries.

Thanks i forgot to mention this but with little correction, it is our own rulers who destroyed them because once we were being run down by invaders they destroyed most of the copies so that they do not fall in to wrong hands. The invaders also destroyed some as the first wave of invaders were Huns and Mongols who were not interested in knowledge much.

I hope, The golden time of "Aryavrat" will come again...
The golden bird will sing again...

Indian_Flag_Pole.gif

Trust me brothers. The knowledge is not destroyed. Yes, the invaders tried to destroy the manuscripts and tortured the preachers of this knowledge, but the rishis and munis who were the real scientists were smart enough to know the methods of preservation of this knowledge.

For the last 3 decades, extensive efforts are being made to restore, document, and compile the huge, but scattered manuscripts and books across the nation and surprisingly a treasure of knowledge is unfolding gradually.

Do you know, recently the researchers in Maharashtra did an extensive research to find the kundali of Shivaji Maharaj, but the kundli in maharashtra was destroyed. Initially they were disturbed and upset, but they knew, our ancestors always had methods of preservation of information. Finally, they traced the kundali from the records of a pandit in Rajasthan.

This pandit had all the records of more than 400 years neatly preserved with him.

Trust me brothers. The knowledge is not destroyed. Yes, the invaders tried to destroy the manuscripts and tortured the preachers of this knowledge, but the rishis and munis who were the real scientists were smart enough to know the methods of preservation of this knowledge.

For the last 3 decades, extensive efforts are being made to restore, document, and compile the huge, but scattered manuscripts and books across the nation and surprisingly a treasure of knowledge is unfolding gradually.

Do you know, recently the researchers in Maharashtra did an extensive research to find the kundali of Shivaji Maharaj, but the kundli in maharashtra was destroyed. Initially they were disturbed and upset, but they knew, our ancestors always had methods of preservation of information. Finally, they traced the kundali from the records of a pandit in Rajasthan.

This pandit had all the records of more than 400 years neatly preserved with him.

I hope that what u say will bear the expected fruits.

Let the golden days of Akhand Bharata or Aryavarta return and let the people of this land become empowered. :yahoo:

Ok guys this is Pak Defense NOT Ashram Online. Nobody is intrested in your history of religious scriptsm or what so ever. Posting such info here is likely to invite hooligans for absurd comments. And when i see all these people digging up random information and co-releating it with latest scientifec development all I can do is laugh.

The National Mission for Manuscripts was established in February 2003, by the Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Government of India. A unique project in its programme and mandate, the Mission seeks to unearth and preserve the vast manuscript wealth of India. India possesses an estimate of five million manuscripts, probably the largest collection in the world. These cover a variety of themes, textures and aesthetics, scripts, languages, calligraphies, illuminations and illustrations. Together, they constitute the ‘memory' of India's history, heritage and thought. These manuscripts lie scattered across the country and beyond, in numerous institutions as well as private collections, often unattended and undocumented. The National Mission for Manuscripts aims to locate, document, preserve and render these accessible—to connect India's past with its future, its memory with its aspirations.:victory:

National Mission for Manuscripts

I can actually relate to this from my own recent experience...
I went to deoghar ( in Jharkhand now ) and our purohit has a page dedicated to each of the KHANDANs...i saw the signature of Grand father of my great grand father there . and i cant tell you guys how i felt signing on the same sheet...
If searched properly , you will be amazed to find what these pundits have stored for ages in their closet..

thanks for the people who are preserving this kind of information, which is crucial for this world

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom