What's new

Why can´t we have Vietnam defence?

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
As East Asia is growing in strength, I find it is time to have more than just China & Far East. If someone bothers to look at this section, China related threads make up more than 90%, while the rest shares 10%. This 10 percent is given for the 10 ASEAN states, plus Japan, Korea, Taiwan. Chinese members have Chinese defence, by the way.

How do Mods think of Japan defence, Vietnam defence, Singapore defence, etc...?

As East Asia is growing in strength, I find it is time to have more than just China & Far East. If someone bothers to look at this section, China related threads make up more than 90%, while the rest shares 10%. This 10 percent is given for the 10 ASEAN states, plus Japan, Korea, Taiwan. Chinese members have Chinese defence, by the way.

Well you have a point there....but that would require having more Vietnamese members here.....

I think we should close BD Defense & open Vietnam Defense.

I don't think PDF can handle two Naswarvilles :D

I think we should close BD Defense & open Vietnam Defense.

I don't think PDF can handle two Naswarvilles :D
a772f62f11a0d1e1521263cf45955e7dd485d8d147bd4b0615de9143fe55f96a.jpg

We feel you my friend but for the sake of participation more members from Vietnam are required (and they will be welcome)..I am sure Webmaster will provide the necessary details.

get 10 vietcong members here and you will have your section to play with, I promise to put a word on behalf of you to pdf admin. :pleasantry:

@Viet

ask @WebMaster uncle for early Christmas gift..he may grant your wish..

jokes apart,we've enough Vietnamese members here and they're enough active..I think mods should discuss it as it'll increase more scope of discussion.now,generally Vietnamese members have to open their defence related threads in China and East Asia section.why can't they have their section.a fair proposal..

Zionists and American shits don't want strong Vietnam. I don't like mongoloids but I will support Vietnam and China over sionists

Zionists and American shits don't want strong Vietnam. I don't like mongoloids but I will support Vietnam and China over sionists
the site admin are pakistanis.. unless you meant they are zionists... :)

the question is how important is vietnaam for pakistan? 

thats racist dude

@Viet

ask @WebMaster uncle for early Christmas gift..he may grant your wish..

jokes apart,we've enough Vietnamese members here and they're enough active..I think mods should discuss it as it'll increase more scope of discussion.now,generally Vietnamese members have to open their defence related threads in China and East Asia section.why can't they have their section.a fair proposal..

I think we should have an ASEAN defence section....like all Arab countries in Arab defence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom