What's new

Why can´t we have Vietnam defence?

I think we should have an ASEAN defence section....like all Arab countries in Arab defence.

East Asian Section Minus China,as China already has their own..so does most of south asian countries who have strong number of members..

the question is how important is vietnaam for pakistan?
this is an international defence forum, isn´t it? 
I think we should have an ASEAN defence section....like all Arab countries in Arab defence.
no, there is no such thing, ASEAN defence. Better is Japan, Vietnam defence, etc... 
Zionists and American shits don't want strong Vietnam. I don't like mongoloids but I will support Vietnam and China over sionists
I got it: you dislike everyone: Zionists, Americans and mongoloids... :hitwall:

Ali said!
Vietnam values its cooperative relationship with the U.S., Defense Minister Phung Quang Thanh said, as a major security summit in Brunei puts Vietnam in focus as an emerging middle power in Southeast Asia.

General Thanh told U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel during their meeting today that he was “very happy to witness recently the defense and military cooperation between the two countries.”

Hagel held individual talks with defense ministers ahead of a broader gathering tomorrow of officials from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, plus China, Japan and South Korea, at a time a number of countries are vying for access to oil, gas and fish in disputed waters in the South China Sea.
That race for resources, and a broader push for influence in the region, has the bigger powers looking to shore up relationships with smaller countries. Since 2010, when the first ADMM-Plus meeting was held in Hanoi, Vietnam’s role has come to the fore under the U.S.’s strategic shift to Asia and as China expands its reach. For China, one barrier to warmer ties with Vietnam is territorial; for the U.S., it is Vietnam’s human rights record.

“Vietnam is increasingly considered a significant player in the region” given its location, developing economy and young population, said Ralf Emmers, an associate professor at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies in Singapore. That puts Vietnam in a delicate spot, he said. “The Vietnamese don’t want to come across as a tacit ally of the U.S. because they want to preserve good relations with China. They don’t want to choose.”

It is a defence forum more than it's a Pakistani defence forum.So being a Pakistani in nature does not have anything relevant with the issue.Vietnam has a growing importance in the SE region and it deserves a separate section.Hopefully we will get that soon here.

what for?....why not defence section for all the 180 countries of the world.?

noop its a defence.pk clearly mentioning pakistan defence forum, where did you take this international forum idea from? 
It is a defence forum more than it's a Pakistani defence forum.So being a Pakistani in nature does not have anything relevant with the issue.Vietnam has a growing importance in the SE region and it deserves a separate section.Hopefully we will get that soon here.

people like to take too much liberty from the pakistani hospitality?

Vietnam is significant in South East Asian Geopolitics.

But then South East Asian Geopolitics is of little significance to Pakistan, hence i guess no section.

Last edited:

People from different countries visit this site to express their own views,not what the Pakistanis want them to express,first of all.What we are doing is placing our personal views.At the end of the day it's upto WebMaster if he wishes to do it.

noop its a defence.pk clearly mentioning pakistan defence forum, where did you take this international forum idea from

well, besides Pakistan, there are Indian, Chinese, Bangladesh, Turkish and Afghanistian defence, etc...

my idea is not to elevate the position of Vietnam in this forum, but to make the forum section China & Far East more readable and give more structures. Anyway, it is your choice.

If we.ve enough vietnamese members then perhaps we should.

Sent from my A2 using Tapatalk 2

no, there is no such thing, ASEAN defence. Better is Japan, Vietnam defence, etc...

Does PDF have Japanese member ? I have never seen one ?

I got it: you dislike everyone: Zionists, Americans and mongoloids... :hitwall:

He also hates Turks..... He hates everyone whose country is stronger than his country.

Does PDF have Japanese member ? I have never seen one ?
seriously, is it a precondition to have national members for a national defence section?
I can open Japan related threads, and all can discuss. So Korea or Singapore topics. 
Vietnam is significant in South East Asian Geopolitics.

But then South East Asian Geopolitics is of little significance to Pakistan, hence i guess no section.
I think you hit the nail.

seriously, is it a precondition to have national members for a national defence section?
I can open Japan related threads, and all can discuss. So Korea or Singapore topics.
I don't think it's a precondition but it is vital to keep that section alive other wise it will became idle.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom