What's new

Why Bengal has more population compared to other ethnic regions?

Ameen!! But all 15 with only one wife or planning for more?? :p:
Lol dada,what if i told you that my paternal Grandfather had 16 children in all from two marriages:p:.He had a son from his first marriage(she died during the birth to the second child) and after that he married my grandmother with whom he had 14 children(including my father),though only 8 of them survived the childhood due to various reasons.So i guess my granddad was in a way responsible for increasing the population and the funniest part is that he was a 1st class gazzetted officer of P.W.D.:D:PSo this proves that education has no influence at all in the matters of sex:lol:

1.On a finer point I'd say, Bengalees don't sleep in charpoys - which accommodate only one. Lungi and sari/petty-coat are also convenient apparel compared to shalwar where the nara has a habit of getting struck in the heat of the battle! So consider these logistical issues also.

2.Jack-fruit is popularly accepted as a productive fruit for couples. Pre-71 there were childless officers who used to apply to the MS for posting to the eastern wing to get issues. Obviously they ate as much jack-fruit that they could consume.And many did get children in many instances.

1.On a finer point I'd say, Bengalees don't sleep in charpoys - which accommodate only one. Lungi and sari/petty-coat are also convenient apparel compared to shalwar where the nara has a habit of getting struck in the heat of the battle! So consider these logistical issues also.

2.Jack-fruit is popularly accepted as a productive fruit for couples. Pre-71 there were childless officers who used to apply to the MS for posting to the eastern wing to get issues. Obviously they ate as much jack-fruit that they could consume.And many did get children in many instances.

Bangladesh urgently need to ban saree, lungi, and jack-fruit. :)

Back
Top Bottom