What's new

Why Bengal has more population compared to other ethnic regions?

For god's sake bro because you horny bengalis ran out of condoms

there are other possible theories

too lazy to find a condom when turned on
adventurous sex in places where condoms cant be found
eating food which makes you horny

just kidding :P

You have to see it first hand to know about it :agree:.
What do you mean? My girlfriend complains about headaches day after day and doesn't like to take medicine either. o_O

Because Bengalis like to have a lot of kids; in fact both @DarkPrince & @BDforever want to have 11 kids each so that the both can field cricket teams against each other ! :o:
Why are you going to take a break? I am going to miss you. :cry:

For god's sake bro because you horny bengalis ran out of condoms

there are other possible theories

too lazy to find a condom when turned on
adventurous sex in places where condoms cant be found
eating food which makes you horny

just kidding :P

OMG! You guys have 20 million and we have 200 million. More power to us. :victory:

Why are you going to take a break? I am going to miss you. :cry:

I tried taking a break - It lasted about 48 Hours before I gave in my addiction to PDF ! :ashamed:

But now I'm gonna tone down on the time spent on PDF to something more acceptable so that I can get most of the things in real life done ! :(

If low standard of life is the key, then other surrounding regions would have evidenced similar phenomenon. And we do live in one of the most fertile land my friend. I don't have data at moment, but perhaps it's more than West or US.

Kitni baar FERTILITY pey lecture doge dada :D

I tried taking a break - It lasted about 48 Hours before I gave in my addiction to PDF ! :ashamed:

But now I'm gonna tone down on the time spent on PDF to something more acceptable so that I can get most of the things in real life done ! :(
True. This forum is too addictive.

Its called PMS son :coffee:
That's not the case. I read the symptoms. She has the exact opposite of them. I think it's migraine.

The Bengali people (Bengali: বাঙালি Bangali, Bengali: বাঙালি জাতি Bangali jati) are the principal ethnic group native to the region of Bengal, which is politically divided between Bangladesh and India. Close to 300 million people are Bengali. After Arabs (350 millions) Bengalis (300 millions) are the largest ethnic groups.

Bangladesh is a small country with the largest population in the world. Many people can't believe 160 to 170 million are living in such a small country. Official statistics say 160 million but the actual number is way more. Atleast 200 million people living in Bangladesh. 10 million Bangladeshis live in abroad.

We are now in serious land crisis. Its a riverine country. We have more rivers than land. We can not accommodate all people in such a tiny country. So many Bangladeshis are living in abroad and neighboring country India. Indian political parties always accuse Indian Govt. to give shelter to Bangladeshis 'illegally' which is partly true. There are many 'illegal' Bangladeshis living in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata). During elections Bangladeshi immigrants are used as vote banks for political parties in India. So, India despite knowing it has many Bangladeshis in its land don't take steps against them for political purposes. Many Indians have soft corner for Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. Even many Indian Bengalis consider BD as their second country.

As I earlier said, our land is decreasing due to house making. We will be in scarcity of land for cultivation therefore currently BD Govt. has taken steps to lease lands from Africa to cultivate crops. May be in 20 years there will be absolutely no free land available for cultivation due to spree of high rise buildings.

What do you think about excessive population in Bengal? If its for religion its not entirely true. For example Saudi Arabia is way more bigger land than Bangladesh but they have way less people even though these guys love polygamy.

What is your opinion on it? Share.
cause they like having more kids

Simple Reason.

Either Condoms are Unislamic in BongPradesh or they are not available.

You came correct. Any type of contraception is haram lol. But in all seriousness, the Bangladeshis ere are all benefit/insurance fraudsters that's why they breed like crazy.

Inshallah I'll try to have about 15 kids minimum.

Back
Top Bottom