What's new

Why Bengal has more population compared to other ethnic regions?

What do you mean? My girlfriend complains about headaches day after day and doesn't like to take medicine either. o_O

Why are you going to take a break? I am going to miss you. :cry:
Notice if her headache is on when you want to switch off the lights and goes away when you go out of the room or whe she shees her friends. . not taking medicine means faking.

It's simple. Older, established agricultural civilizations always were more populous.

Notice if her headache is on when you want to switch off the lights and goes away when you go out of the room or whe she shees her friends. . not taking medicine means faking.
It's the opposite. She complains when I am not around.

Time for drastic measures then.
Give her an injection :D
Only medical injections :P

Might be suffering from hypertension get a BP check. do visit a doctor.Could be anything from glaucoma to sinusitis.
I did get her to see a doctor with a huge effort 2 times but even the doctor suggested migraine and did a MRI scan, the tests were normal.

Because politically this region has been less violent than rest of India in history, land has been extremely fertile in the lower Gangetic delta. These causes increase the possibility for a more dense population than anything else I guess.

Don't know about West Bengal but Bangladesh has had a pretty violent past...

Don't know about West Bengal but Bangladesh has had a pretty violent past...

We had indeed. But the political peace was relatively less abused by foreign invaders as it did in North West India for thousand years. Most of the invasions depleted in the upper Gangetic plain, which allowed time and space for it's dwellers to settle down.

I did get her to see a doctor with a huge effort 2 times but even the doctor suggested migraine and did a MRI scan, the tests were normal.
If MRI is normal then it could probably be migrane due to Meniere's disease,sinusitis and a whole lot of problems migrane is a symptom of underlying problems..Anymore tests other than MRI done?Should take medicines otherwise it wont subside.

If MRI is normal then it could probably be migrane due to Meniere's disease,sinusitis and a whole lot of problems migrane is a symptom of underlying problems..Anymore tests other than MRI done?Should take medicines otherwise it wont subside.
Only MRI. Should she take a CT scan?
I try my best to get her take medicine but she purposely neglect.

Only MRI. Should she take a CT scan?
I try my best to get her take medicine but she purposely neglect.
MRI can only rule out abnormalities in head, but Some diseases don't show up on MRI they should be diagnoised by doctor Could be ENT(Ear nose throat).but could be most likely ear and nose related or eye related.Increase in Intraocular (eye) pressure or High bp can lead to migranes.Neglecting will make it worse, any reason she won't take medicine?

MRI can only rule out abnormalities in head, but Some diseases don't show up on MRI they should be diagnoised by doctor Could be ENT(Ear nose throat).but could be most likely ear and nose related or eye related.Increase in Intraocular (eye) pressure or High bp can lead to migranes.Neglecting will make it worse, any reason she won't take medicine?
Don't know the reason. She has some strange fear for medicine and hospitals which I can't understand. Thanks for the information. I must take the responsibility of her taking medicine.

We had indeed. But the political peace was relatively less abused by foreign invaders as it did in North West India for thousand years. Most of the invasions depleted in the upper Gangetic plain, which allowed time and space for it's dwellers to settle down.

Not really talking about thousands of years ago but the 1971 dilemma and everything after that was still messy. Only around late 90's was peace restored but things are shifting back to the old days.

Back
Top Bottom