Why Bengal has more population compared to other ethnic regions?

IamBengali

BANNED
Bangladesh
The Bengali people (Bengali: বাঙালি Bangali, Bengali: বাঙালি জাতি Bangali jati) are the principal ethnic group native to the region of Bengal, which is politically divided between Bangladesh and India. Close to 300 million people are Bengali. After Arabs (350 millions) Bengalis (300 millions) are the largest ethnic groups.

2s8ixav.png

Bangladesh is a small country with the largest population in the world. Many people can't believe 160 to 170 million are living in such a small country. Official statistics say 160 million but the actual number is way more. Atleast 200 million people living in Bangladesh. 10 million Bangladeshis live in abroad.

We are now in serious land crisis. Its a riverine country. We have more rivers than land. We can not accommodate all people in such a tiny country. So many Bangladeshis are living in abroad and neighboring country India. Indian political parties always accuse Indian Govt. to give shelter to Bangladeshis 'illegally' which is partly true. There are many 'illegal' Bangladeshis living in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata). During elections Bangladeshi immigrants are used as vote banks for political parties in India. So, India despite knowing it has many Bangladeshis in its land don't take steps against them for political purposes. Many Indians have soft corner for Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. Even many Indian Bengalis consider BD as their second country.

As I earlier said, our land is decreasing due to house making. We will be in scarcity of land for cultivation therefore currently BD Govt. has taken steps to lease lands from Africa to cultivate crops. May be in 20 years there will be absolutely no free land available for cultivation due to spree of high rise buildings.

What do you think about excessive population in Bengal? If its for religion its not entirely true. For example Saudi Arabia is way more bigger land than Bangladesh but they have way less people even though these guys love polygamy.

What is your opinion on it? Share.

Because we breed like FiSh, not give birth!

Our forefathers never bother to think where they are going to dump us!!

today you do not have a footpath to talk..........wtfffff!!!

However, My research says, Lungi is the main reason...........any nation that wears Lungi has miopia and population problem........lol

Because politically this region has been less violent than rest of India in history, land has been extremely fertile in the lower Gangetic delta. These causes increase the possibility for a more dense population than anything else I guess.

u think the lands in EU and USA r less fartile than BD? I do not think so....

The main reasion of our population is we do not bother with the low standard of life unlike developed countries

Sorry what is fertile?? :D

Your Head :D

u think the lands in EU and USA r less fartile than BD? I do not think so....

The main reasion of our population is we do not bother with the low standard of life unlike developed countries

If low standard of life is the key, then other surrounding regions would have evidenced similar phenomenon. And we do live in one of the most fertile land my friend. I don't have data at moment, but perhaps it's more than West or US.

Yaar simple.........

In Developing countries like BD & India, majority of population has been dependent on agriculture for centuries. Given the extremely fertile Delta formation in both bengals, population was bound to increase.

because of Islam and also it is true that an agriculturally wealthy place has full on libido.

Yaar simple.........

In Developing countries like BD & India, majority of population has been dependent on agriculture for centuries. Given the extremely fertile Delta formation in both bengals, population was bound to increase.
Ha Ha. Bachchon ko bhi fertilizer daalke nikalta hai na. :D :D