What's new

Why belittle the Russian military giant J-20?

lawxx

Reaction score
June 20, RIA Novosti reported that Russia's United Aircraft Group 20, said Pogosyan, president, China's fifth generation fighter development program is mainly to "frill" and not very meaningful. Pogo on the very day of the Paris Air Show, expressed China's fifth-generation fighter skepticism, he said, "China's J-20 is more of a show, not a true Five local projects."

In my opinion: Russia to belittle the Chinese J-20, in order to appease India. T-50 as India put in a lot of money, but to see the Chinese J-20 flight test frequently, the heart of India is very disturbing. T-50 is a export fighter, to belittle the Chinese J-20, in order to better sales of T-50.
The above is my understanding.

In my opinion: Russia to belittle the Chinese J-20, in order to appease India. T-50 as India put in a lot of money, but to see the Chinese J-20 flight test frequently, the heart of India is very disturbing. T-50 is a export fighter, to belittle the Chinese J-20, in order to better sales of T-50.

What are the problems between India and China, why do you guys hate so much:hitwall:. I spoke to some Indians they said they dont hate China but they are concerned about China's aggressive attitude and same kind of response from chineses friends about Indians:eek:. I dont think you have deep rooted differences like India - PAK or China - japan. If you dont mind could you plz shed some light.

Someone who is truly confident do not need to put others down to feel better. This goes out to Chinese members mocking India as well.

What are the problems between India and China, why do you guys hate so much:hitwall:. I spoke to some Indians they said they dont hate China but they are concerned about China's aggressive attitude and same kind of response from chineses friends about Indians:eek:. I dont think you have deep rooted differences like India - PAK or China - japan. If you dont mind could you plz shed some light.

Indians has problems with China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh...........So you can really understand where is problem..

re: why Chinese people in England and Indian people in England got a problem with each other.
self-center inferiority complex racist people r like that, nothing new.

stop it with your google translations.

Indians has problems with China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh...........So you can really understand where is problem..

India controls Sri Lanka and Bangladesh for all intents and purposes. Geographical proximity rules out any future change in the level of cooperation and/or influence. Its only in this forum you see dreamers from there claiming otherwise. Now go cry some more if you feel its unethical, i couldn't care less.

guess you are wrong. Russia is competing directly with China in world weaponry market. They are for sure will ad down China product, and promote Russia product. It has nothing to do India. Because Russians never give a sh!t about India, which is only a cashcow to them.

India is only country in the Region who Have problems with all of Her neighbour's and beyond since her Birth, they Fought wars with Pakistan And China create insurgancey In Sri lanka, nepal , bhutan, maldives and in Afghanistan, they are day Dreamer's of Greater Bharat.

India is only country in the Region who Have problems with all of Her neighbour's and beyond since her Birth, they Fought wars with Pakistan And China create insurgancey In Sri lanka, nepal , bhutan, maldives and in Afghanistan, they are day Dreamer's of Greater Bharat.

what about china. Vietnam, Philippine,Tibet, Taiwan.......

guess you are wrong. Russia is competing directly with China in world weaponry market. They are for sure will ad down China product, and promote Russia product. It has nothing to do India. Because Russians never give a sh!t about India, which is only a cashcow to them.

O'really ?
The countries(pakistan,congo,iran,uganda etc ) interested in chinese weapons are the one's who not able to procure weapons from western countries or russia for reasons like cost,sanctions etc,chinese weapons are nothing in front of russians they have shitload of experience in this field !

again O'really ?

china has problems with india,japan,russia,south korea,vietnam,phillipenes,taiwan(they forcefully captured hong kong and tibet hence list is little short cause we cannot include these two countries) .........

lets us look at the allies of china (pakistan,north korea,srilanka,bangladesh) AKA brigade of failed states !

pakistan has problems with india,afganistan....

srilanka-bangladesh no one cares about them.

India controls Sri Lanka and Bangladesh for all intents and purposes. Geographical proximity rules out any future change in the level of cooperation and/or influence. Its only in this forum you see dreamers from there claiming otherwise. Now go cry some more if you feel its unethical, i couldn't care less.

Control? Incorrect word.

Back to the topic: It appears Russians are a bit uncomfortable about future competition in the weapons market.

Back
Top Bottom