What's new

Why Bangladesh should support Sunni Arab and oppose Iran led Shia extremism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Set up Sunni extremist unregistered madrassas and wait for 5 years. Hindus and other minorities would be targeted by the extremist

That's not necessarily a concern for the religious bigots and Hinduphobes we have on this forum, more specifically on this section. In fact I am sure they would love it.

$100 million trade is peanuts, we can afford to loose it. I have presented my case, just read my posts again and again till you understand them, then come back with a rejoinder. Your posts do not deserve any reply. If you say something worth replying, I will reply it then, thanks.

The best comeback ever......'your posts do not deserve any reply'.........you should learn to debate before posting sectarian crap on an international forum....Your logic of support for providers of aid does not stand when it comes to the US....Why do you view remittance as a favor??Bangladesh provides cheap labor....that's why the Arabs take labors from Bangladesh....not because they have brotherly love for us!Do not worry about replying.I do not expect replies from delusional fanatics to reasonable statements.

GCC Monarch's are no longer funding extremism, the idea is to get guest workers as fighters, who will fight under moderate FSA for example. We should take care so they are not recruited by extremist leadership or get extremist funding.

Who are you to suggest that we should send our people to die when we have nothing to gain. What are you smoking.... We send workers who becomes fighters. So our military wont be involved. We would be sending men who are untrained? Or will they be trained but we will disavow all knowledge and links as soon as they leave BD. You thought process is unclear. You want BD to militarily intervene? Given our priorities do you really think this is something we can afford? Do you really think we have the logistical capability to fight overseas? Who would lead our men to war? why should our military fight under Arabs who have lost every war they have fought with non Arabs in the last several hundred years? How will you safe guard BD long term interest as the gulf monerchies are inherently illigitimate and unstable. What would be the barometers of success? how much will it cost BD when the Shias retaliate? How will you guarantee BDs oil supply if an war leads to strait of khormuz closing? How do you propose the world powers will react to us intervening overseas?

You seem to be an extremely naive one dimensional chap. Thankfully I rest assured knowing no policy maker in BD would ever advocate such suicidal strategic positioning.

Who are you to suggest that we should send our people to die when we have nothing to gain. What are you smoking.... We send workers who becomes fighters. So our military wont be involved. We would be sending men who are untrained? Or will they be trained but we will disavow all knowledge and links as soon as they leave BD. You thought process is unclear. You want BD to militarily intervene? Given our priorities do you really think this is something we can afford? Do you really think we have the logistical capability to fight overseas? Who would lead our men to war? why should our military fight under Arabs who have lost every war they have fought with non Arabs in the last several hundred years? How will you safe guard BD long term interest as the gulf monerchies are inherently illigitimate and unstable. What would be the barometers of success? how much will it cost BD when the Shias retaliate? How will you guarantee BDs oil supply if an war leads to strait of khormuz closing? How do you propose the world powers will react to us intervening overseas?

You seem to be an extremely naive one dimensional chap. Thankfully I rest assured knowing no policy maker in BD would ever advocate such suicidal strategic positioning.

Good luck.....my posts are apparently too worthless to be replied to!

Shias cannot retaliate in any way in Bangladesh. The center of Shia power, Iran, is the biggest Pariah state of the world. And Bangladesh will not get officially involved, even KSA, Qatar, Iran, Iraq none are officially involved, every one is providing covert assistance. Just understand some ground realities before you ask questions.

Bangladeshi help and support will be for Arab Sunni brother countries and people's, the fact that GCC countries have Monarch's why does that matter? Do you mean to say that this will be considered as a help and support for Monarch's? And not a help and support for the dying and suffering Syrian Sunni brothers?

And US/West would not mind us fighting under moderate FSA leadership.

Good luck.....my posts are apparently too worthless to be replied to!

Kalu means well I think, very passionate and focused ideas guy, It's a shame they are not too coherent. He bounces from AU to ASEAN in a heartbeat and invents grouping to fit into his neat black and white universe. I like you am trying to get him to see the grey rather than looking for any answer that clearly if he thought about he would not have started the thread.

Kalu mian and his anti shia BS.. why am i not surprised...

Do not undermine @kalu_miah posts....At least whenever he posts in PDF, he has some relevant facts and logic..The argument might sounds odd to every one because everyone understand but they are not ready to accept..

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalu means well I think, very passionate and focused ideas guy, It's a shame they are not too coherent. He bounces from AU to ASEAN in a heartbeat and invents grouping to fit into his neat black and white universe. I like you am trying to get him to see the grey rather than looking for any answer that clearly if he thought about he would not have started the thread.

I think there should be a poll and we should see how many people actually support the idea of picking sides in a conflict that has no gain and a lot of harm for us!

Kalu miah,

Why would BD military - a professional force fight under FSA which does not even have a recognised hierarchy? Why should we send our military, when the Saudis or the Turks have not? What would be the terms of engagement for our military? What would the basis for us declaring war on Syria?

Are the lives of our people mean so little to you? The saudis don't think Syria is worth their people's life, if Arabs don't think it's worth fighting for why should we?

I think you have some clue. I am promoting integration of these regional unions and helping the process in any way possible. If we sit home and do nothing, we will eventually become friendless in the world, and we are in a way friendless. To win friendship, one needs to look for opportunities and help people in need, if it is within our means. I think helping Syrians with trained manpower to fight is very much within our means.

@kalu_miah....BD has a good advantage among Islamic nation and others worlds too due to its image of diversity.....BD is a nation that can fit into Sunni,Shia, West and Eastern world...So having such an advantage, what will be the benefit when you club yourself into a specific Sunni world? I mean what are the exact political and economic benefit you will get out of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be a poll and we should see how many people actually support the idea of picking sides in a conflict that has no gain and a lot of harm for us!

:rofl: Kalumiah's sunni idea=1 and others=infinity.

Kalu miah,

Why would BD military - a professional force fight under FSA which does not even have a recognised hierarchy? Why should we send our military, when the Saudis or the Turks have not? What would be the terms of engagement for our military? What would the basis for us declaring war on Syria?

Are the lives of our people mean so little to you? The saudis don't think Syria is worth their people's life, if Arabs don't think it's worth fighting for why should we?

FSA is recognized by USA, EU and Friends of Syria states - our men will be fighting under that command. Our Military may be involved covertly to train our people either at home, if we have a BNP govt., AL will not allow it. Only interested volunteers will be recruited, I believe mostly people with strong Muslim background with needy families will come forward. There has to be some monthly salary for them and some reward to their families for becoming Shaheed. And they will have to be recruited as migrant workers, officially.

KSA, Qatar, Turkey did not declare war on Syria, nor will we.

If we are true Sunni Muslims, we should care about saving our fellow Sunni Muslims in Syria from any aggressive force that is trying to destroy them.

Saudi's, Libyans, Tunisians, Chechens many are fighting in Syria, but mostly they are extremists. We need to make the moderate FSA more sizeable and powerful, so they can balance the threat from foreign extremists after the war is over.

In a vote I would vote for maintaining status quo. We will send manpower to anyone who is willing to pay, we will trade with everyone if it is profitable, we will interact in every field with any one to lift BD.

Kalu says BD is friendless, I say we have many friends. Our foreign policy is an open hand to the world, let it always be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom