What's new

Why are we so backward?

Last I checked over 75% of Kashmiris were Muslims.

Or are you saying it is land of indian atrocities? :blink:

Last checked justification of some land being MUSLIM/ISLAMIC land doesnt come from the fact that their are more muslims in that region...

Given the islamic law of more than one marriage and tons of children makes your POV quite clear though.

Last checked justification of some land being MUSLIM/ISLAMIC land doesnt come from the fact that their are more muslims in that region...

Given the islamic law of more than one marriage and tons of children makes your POV quite clear though.

No one does that anymore.

Muslim polygamists are pretty much non existent.

So is this why india is constantly killing thousands Kashmiris?

Why are we so backward?

Why does all the problems that Pakistan is facing finally boils down to Kashmir.....
Give me a break....Pakistan is not less industrialized because of Kashmir nor the literacy rates are lower because of Kashmir.
Leave Kashmir aside for a moment and fight the issues head on which are keeping Pakistan behind....

Why dont we compare with isreal.....

Israel had the backup of all the world powers, all the wealthy nations, United States, Britian all the wealthy nations backed Israel since the day Israel was created. Pakistanis had to build their nation from dust, no one helped the brown Muslims build their country we had to do it our selves. And I think I dont have to remind you what problems the British caused for us, they even awarded Muslim majority districts in western Punjab to India causing mass migration and massacres of millions of people.

No one will help Pakistanis, we have seen that throughout history. We are not white and we are not jewish, the western powers will not help Pakistan like they helped Israel. We Pakistanis must help each other.

I am glad you asked me this question. Here are some key differences between an average Israeli and a Pakistani.

a) An Israeli leaves his religion outside the science classroom, a Pakistani does not.

Yeah....... all the pakistani scientist went to madraasa's and non of the isreali-jewish scientist ever went to a religious school.

b) An Israeli is obsessed with the JEWISH community. NOT RELIGION, but COMMUNITY. We Pakistanis are obsessed with both RELIGION and COMMUNITY. The key difference is this, an average Israeli does not give a hoot about his religion being disproved.

Dont play about with words!......isreal is a jewish state and they admit it.

He is not disturbed in a class where the theory of evolution is taught.

A bit like the americans and other faith groups around the world that also dont belive in a theory until it is proven.

c) No one can convert to Judaism, so there is no question of preaching or proselytizing. We Pakistanis indulge in active proselytizing and outward display of religion.

Just like christians

The absence of faith will not make us progressive either.

Well said, No need to abolish or drive out faith.

4) Let the women grow. Women make up 51% of all Pakistanis and most of them are uneducated zombies. This 51% of the people need to step up and work for Pakistan. Just imagine, even if all the men worked hard for Pakistan that would only be a 49% effort. Our women have not been allowed to put in their efforts.

All South Asian countries, not Pakistan alone need to work on this aspect. If we educate and empower the girl-child we will change the character of the entire next generation. What a great force multiplier!

No fighter jet or missile can be as powerful a force multiplier.

I think Pakistani Atheist got picked on in high school after 9/11 and became so weak minded and susceptible to outside influences that he abandoned Islam and became an atheist. Pakistan is so backwards because of individuals like Pakistani Atheist. We don't need weak fickle minded individuals in our country.

This is why Pakistani Atheist posts are full of dumb@ss nonsense. He is trying to fit in the white crowd and be like them just as the indians try to do over here but still they end up never being accepted. :lol:

If you can't stand on your own you always end up being a loser.

Tbh he is not a "weak fickle minded" he has an open mind thats why he was able to leave islam you belive in what ever you are feeded. You belive that what ever the quran says is correct but have you ever tried to find out the mistakes in it ? .

"Pakistan is so backwards because of individuals like Pakistani Atheist"

No its backwards cause of people like you. who call other people stupid just because your opinion is diffrent from there's.

"This is why Pakistani Atheist posts are full of dumb@ss nonsense"

Tbh his post are much more better then most of the posts that are made on thsi fourm. if you don't belive in me just go and look other threads and compare the posts.

"He is trying to fit in the white crowd and be like them just as the indians "
Now thats just being racist you get mad when some posts against isalm and call em racist yet you your self made a post in which you discrimenated, "White people", indians and atheists.

Oh and sorry abou the spellings =P.

Back
Top Bottom