What's new

Why Are We Sending This Attack Helicopter to Pakistan?

I can not understand the US logic when 6 Americans were killed on 26/11 and the Dr who helped the US raid is serving hard time! They release a known terrorist in Lakhvi and now they want to sell sophisticated weapons.

@Solomon2 Can you make sense of this?
i guess pakistani diplomats arent that bad after all??? they are doing their jobs well lmao :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
now you mother fuckers can burn all you want.

Koi 100 kuttai marain hoon gai to Hussain Haqqani paida hua hoga.

Anyways decision has been made by US administration. Haqqani can b!tch as much as he wants to.
Bhai, Kutta tou bohat wafadar houta hey. Kuttey ko kyon badnam kartey hou? Hazaar Soor marrey hongey jab yeh eik haramzada paida howa hoga. Naam dekho is Soor ka, Haqqani, kabhi zindagi mein is ney sach nahin bola hoga.

Thousand swines would have died when this moron would have born.

Imagine! this SOB Hussain Haqqani used to be Pakistan's Ambassador
What an unimaginable bastard!

Him , Asma Jhangir , Hamid Mir , sub aik hi haram ki nasal say hain :angry:

Imagine Zardari used to be the President......

On the contrary, so far his words are effectively undisputed and gain more impact with every attempt at distortion or ad hominem attack. Facts and arguments, not people, matter - and you're not disputing the crux of his argument, that weapons supplied by Washington to Pakistan for one reason aren't likely to be used much that way but for something else. Pakistan has a very, very bad history of this, going back to the 1965 war when weapons supplied by the U.S. for defensive purposes were blatantly used for attempted conquest of Kashmir, the excuse given to U.S. diplomats that Pakistani leaders were tired of diplomacy and thanks to the U.S. they have the weapons so why shouldn't they become conquerors instead? Don't believe me; you can check in out yourselves in the FRUS 1965 South Asia records. And the situation kept repeating itself in future clashes with India, each stroke weakening Pakistan's democracy and several the economy as well. This is the history H.H. is invoking and that you're failing to contest.
use of the weapons shouldnt be an issue here

India doesn't get any condition that it cant use the weapon against country A or B or C?
it used the Chinese excuse and employed all the weapons it got from the Communist Phobe west against Pakistan didnt it?

CENTO and SEATO pacts didnt help us much . instead USSR marked us as their primary enemy. the American 6th Fleet never reached in time to save East Pakistan

so why shouldn't we employ F-16s and Cobras if some Indian blowhard wants to do a "cold start" on us? their war fever is a national expression these days so we got to be ready with everything we got . we paid for it didnt we? (even if we didnt we wont keep it just for looks)

my concern instead is that we safeguard this technology of the Americans and NOT break their trust by trying to open it and give it to Chinese to copy it. thats something far more serious thing for me.

in the meantime if BLA, TTP, Iran, Klingons, Indians, teletubbies or Somali Pirates start to become a pest then there shouldn't be anything stopping us from using these weapons we have bought against such enemies.

Last edited:
As i said before no one in the world respects Indians. USA condemns Lakhvis release but then sells $1 billion worth of equipment to Pakistan…. smh… beztii for indians… Why would anyone respect Indians when they don't even respect themselves?

Pakistan is respected because It's neighbour is India. If you had a neighbour like Israel , France or USA, your existence would be shattered into more countries like Lahoristan, Sindh, Balochistan, long ago. If you are pointing our silence as our weakness , then you are highly mistaken. There is a saying.. ''sau sonar ki, toh ek Lohar ki''

Such sale of equipments to Pakistan is under threat perception for us, but the level of threat is minute. It's not Code Red!

Bhai, Kutta tou bohat wafadar houta hey. Kuttey ko kyon badnam kartey hou? Hazaar Soor marrey hongey jab yeh eik haramzada paida howa hoga. Naam dekho is Soor ka, Haqqani, kabhi zindagi mein is ney sach nahin bola hoga.

Thousand swines would have died when this moron would have born.

Haan yeh bhi hai. Kutta apnai malik par bhonkta to nahi hai.

Pakistan is respected because It's neighbour is India. If you had a neighbour like Israel , France or USA, your existence would be shattered into more countries like Lahoristan, Sindh, Balochistan, long ago. If you are pointing our silence as our weakness , then you are highly mistaken. There is a saying.. ''sau sonar ki, toh ek Lohar ki''

Such sale of equipments to Pakistan is under threat perception for us, but the level of threat is minute. It's not Code Red!

Yeah right lol :rofl:

my concern instead is that we safeguard this technology of the Americans and NOT break their trust by trying to open it and give it to Chinese to copy it. thats something far more serious thing for me.
US would not rely on our assurances and promises and ensure the technology does not end up in the wrong hands just like she did for F-16 Blk52/AMRAAM. At any rate, we should try to obtain MI-35 and if we could get our hands on AH-1Z then we'll decide how to use them. I for one is not in favor of these embargo -prone machines anyway.

Yeah right lol :rofl:

You have nothing of your own. Lol, Even not Kashmir :P woh bhi humse churaya hua LOL. Any ways, why are you buying junk? Better invest this 1 billion on some latest chinese heli

US would not rely on our assurances and promises and ensure the technology does not end up in the wrong hands just like she did for F-16 Blk52/AMRAAM. At any rate, we should try to obtain MI-35 and if we could get our hands on AH-1Z then we'll decide how to use them. I for one is not in favor of these embargo -prone machines anyway.
thats their work to do
we have to ensure for our own sake that we dont breach the trust

I don't want to go to some imaginary places. :)

Perfect then what about after having your last that is (7th incarnation) ;) where would you like to go then ??

We never did this in the past even we have been sanctioned we didn't do that and we are definitely not going to do it in the future as we know the repercussions.

Who decides that, exactly?

You're misrepresenting what H.H. wrote. Maybe that works on some Pakistanis but don't try that on me.
LOL the argument in question is about Pakistan itself! Mr ....So in this case yr claims dont matter.

edited racist slur (IB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading just a few paragraphs was enough to show Mr.Haqqani's idiocy on all matters.

The use of the word "Islamist" as opposed to "Islamic" for Pakistan's ideology seeks to align Pakistan with terrorists. Has he read about Islamic principles, or how the terrorists have corrupted it to fuel their policitcal, non-religious ambitions?

Has he forgotten that Pakistan's policy has ALWAYS been of maintaining minimum deterrence? When has Pakistan sought parity with any nation?

Mr.Haqqani seems less like a diplomat, and more like an attention-seeking teen.

Back
Top Bottom