What's new

why are we blaming india for own water crisis?

20% is bull shit
india is clearly violating parts of indus basin, i am not going to waste time with you but go and read the indus basin agreement not some analysis report of an indian

You should not waste any more time because that's what you have been doing for past 70 years letting most of the water join the oceans. :D:D:D

It is a combination of both factors. Let's not downplay one or the other.

There is no denying that India is politicizing the water issue. There is also no denying that Pakistanis are at fault for not building enough dams to preserve water.

20% is bull shit
india is clearly violating parts of indus basin, i am not going to waste time with you but go and read the indus basin agreement not some analysis report of an indian

If you are such an expert go to ICJ for any violations. We have given you more than fair in terms of water sharing of these rivers. Even the eastern rivers are not totally blocked. Some 20% is allowed for the river to exist.

SHAMEFUL POST , why not put all the rulers of the past ?
because 1960s we had tarbela, mangla built, nothing in zia era though we had detail feasbilities of indus basin in 1984(based upon which all current cites are identified), than we had bhuttos and sharifs, than came mushi who built mangla uprising and kurram tangi dam, than came zardari and sharifs nothing happened

mushraf or zia ke 21 saal bhool gay hazoor
i hate the brutal Musharraf but i am going to talk facts here

musharraf added 3MAF water in mangla uprising and 1MAF in kurram tangi dam along with detail design feasibility of bhasha and munda

detail DESIGN feasibility takes 3 years to compete

pakistan would have had no water crisis if every govt did musharraf amount of work

or even 1/3rd of it

Back
Top Bottom