What's new

Why are the custom duties so high for importing a car?

Another thread hijacked. He is talking about cars and here comes PDF gun nuts starts complaining about how they cant stock up on military grade guns.
naam du kiss ny kiya hijack :guns: Sir duties tu hamesha sy oper rahi hain in 1980-90 that was over 250% if i rem correctly and as mentioned by our valued friends here its all mafia(rem own money drama?? ) as why not let us get reconditioned why force us to buy that Suzuki ??so bhai yah hum sab ki tarah bardasht karoo yah paisy aur ho jain tu """but must warn u duty not coming back more chance will increase in coming months and we expected dollar prices too will touch 150 during june so decide @macnurv bhai aab tu sahi naa guide kar diya bhai ko """

Its so funny that you guys are discussing that how cars and gun prices are going up due to some taxes and duties.
But the thing is i have experienced something different.
People who buy cars and especially guns are usually not poor...
but there are also some poor or middle class people who faces this problem when buying FOOD!!
Like seriously, they have not spared even the food items...
There was this margarine which costed around 250-300 but now its price is making me shock.. Rs.600
That’s really sad:nono:

Come on, you are crying about Cars, while I am concerned about import ban on Weapons. You know, for the last 7 Years Guns import is banned, and now Glocks, CZ's, Berettas are a rarity to find. Besides that, their prices are more than 4 Lac or 5 Lac!

When import on Guns will be lifted?

Buy an POF MP5 ... Or POF Sarsilmaz or Canik models built on CZ platform anyways.

Bro, I don't own any gun/rifle. In fact i hate seeing these kind of weaponry in civilians hands. I may sound like a butterfly to you but whatever. :/

So American Military is NOT Safe, because Gun laws are relaxed, and American Citizens posses a lot of weapons. The fact is that Pakistani Military NEVER Trusts Civilians by heart, and whenever in the Future Marshal Law/Dictatorship is imposed, all these licensed guns will be confiscated from Civvies. And one more thing: More Damage can be done, without Guns!

Another thread hijacked. He is talking about cars and here comes PDF gun nuts starts complaining about how they cant stock up on military grade guns.
So Military Grade ONLY means sole proprietorship of Pakistan Army? Are you trying to say that "Military Grade" instruments are sole ownership of Army? WTH!
Buy an POF MP5 ... Or POF Sarsilmaz or Canik models built on CZ platform anyways.
There are already a lot of Complains about POF Pistols, and I have heard that they are sent back to Turkey. I want to buy something for lifetime, as I have a lot of other responsibilities as well!

any idea on glock prices in pak ,both used and new?

Too High! Forget Glock!

So Military Grade ONLY means sole proprietorship of Pakistan Army? Are you trying to say that "Military Grade" instruments are sole ownership of Army? WTH!

Yes that is exactly what I am saying as far as weapons are concerned.

they are selling the new Hyundai Santa Fe in pakistan for 16 to 18 million PKR because they had to pay the custom duties. the same car goes for around 4 to 5 mil PKR in USA. :cuckoo::sick::crazy:

There are THREE (03) grades of every product, manufactured product, typically:

Commercial Grade: Worst in quality, Low tolerance and easily broken.
Industrial Grade: High resilience, ability to withstand wide range of temperatures and conditions and high tolerance
Military Grade: Highest resilience, highest tolerance, very rugged and durable in extreme operational conditions!

That's why from USB Flash Drive to Pistols to Radios to Vehicles peoples prefer Military Grade Construction and if not possible then Industrial Grade!

There are THREE (03) grades of every product, manufactured product, typically:

Commercial Grade: Worst in quality, Low tolerance and easily broken.
Industrial Grade: High resilience, ability to withstand wide range of temperatures and conditions and high tolerance
Military Grade: Highest resilience, highest tolerance, very rugged and durable in extreme operational conditions!

That's why from USB Flash Drive to Pistols to Radios to Vehicles peoples prefer Military Grade Construction and if not possible then Industrial Grade!

Here, let me help you with what I said earlier, this time I will make it bigger and read it slow so your brain can register it.

naam du kiss ny kiya hijack :guns: Sir duties tu hamesha sy oper rahi hain in 1980-90 that was over 250% if i rem correctly and as mentioned by our valued friends here its all mafia(rem own money drama?? ) as why not let us get reconditioned why force us to buy that Suzuki ??so bhai yah hum sab ki tarah bardasht karoo yah paisy aur ho jain tu """but must warn u duty not coming back more chance will increase in coming months and we expected dollar prices too will touch 150 during june so decide @macnurv bhai aab tu sahi naa guide kar diya bhai ko """

HAHAHA, I was planning to import few of my bigger CC bikes to Pakistan, the amount of tax they told me literally gave me a hard attack.

Car Mafia needs to tried on terrorism charges and hanged.

The world is making amazing high quality cars with low emmisions and Pakistan is still making 40 year old death boxes.

It is all so the blood sucking bejjjjanas man does not have to do any R&D and keeps making money by selling you imported and assembled kits at HUGELY INFLATED prices.

And in all this he greses palms of politicians to keep his bejjjanas going.

And together they suck common man's blood.

Car Mafia needs to tried on terrorism charges and hanged.

The world is making amazing high quality cars with low emmisions and Pakistan is still making 40 year old death boxes.

Not just cars, pretty much the whole of automobile sector. Just look at motorcycles, Honda and Yamaha are still selling the same designs even before I was born. The only thing they did was change the shape of the light other wise their bikes look the same.
They are charging arm and a leg for pieces of junk.

Mosquitos in suit and tie sucking blood of commonfolk
Not just cars, pretty much the whole of automobile sector. Just look at motorcycles, Honda and Yamaha are still selling the same designs even before I was born. The only thing they did was change the shape of the light other wise their bikes look the same.
They are charging arm and a length for pieces of junk.

Back
Top Bottom