What's new

Why are Pakistani men loved by British women so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are

Most Pakistanis live in council estates

View attachment 748701

That is because of the less than wealthy backgrounds which these families came from in their respective countries. No one doing well needs to emigrate overseas unless they are

a) destitute, or
b) young, from a better background, seeking higher education in Western countries and are adventurous to seek a Western life, past their education.

In Bangladeshi and Pakistani cases, the families that live in the council estates are from not so well-off families.

The younger emigres are typically more educated, get better employment and can afford far better housing.

Indians are typically more educated in the UK (were in the past three/four decades in any case) and did not need to live in council housing.

These situations are also echoed in NYC/NJ areas in the US.

Yes they are

View attachment 748701
Did not know that, I lived in a council estate however Almost every council estate I’ve been too has been always majority black, with a occasional bengalis and pakistanis. However it does say council houses, which then I understand.
That is because of the backgrounds which these families came from in their respective countries. No one doing well needs to emigrate unless they are young, seek higher education in Western countries and are adventurous to seek a Western life, past their education.

In Bangladeshi and Pakistani cases, the families that live in the council estates are from not so well-off families.

Indians are typically more educated in the UK (were in the past three/four decades in any case) and did not need to live in council housing. This is also echoed in NYC/NJ areas in the US.
Agreed, a lot of them come from villages in Pakistan, my dad tells me that theres This certain village in Pakistan who all come to the uk, they drop out at 6 grade and come to the uk to find a job and send back money to Pakistan.
I think one of the main reason why British Pakistanis are poor to begin with, is that the man of the house is responsible to send money back home and provide for them. It was the same for my family when I was small, my dad was pressured to pay for all his 9 siblings education up till uni and weddings, instead of buying us a house when they used to be cheap, he sent them back home, now they say “what did he do for us”.

Nope, not even close

1622247190908.png

That’s what I was assuming, since almost every Pakistani ik owns a house, and family etc.

Owning a home doesn't mean much. Pakistanis are old migrants to the UK. They arrived in the 1950s. Many Pakistanis are drug dealers on massive scales. Pakistanis have the lowest employment but they're the biggest street hustlers with the most tax evasions.

Weekly-household-income-by-ethnic-group.png

Why do people assume because some Pakistanis have under the table income. It makes them rich.

According to statistics 50% of Pakistanis applied for council housing but due to being criminals and breaking the law a lot. Just 11% were approved for it

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw020a0bQvdSeuefBmjmFLX7

Last edited:
share more. the picture of this stud you shared represents the same %age of Pakistanis that are shown in Pakistani dramas.

Pak men in Uk do meet the criteria of an ideal man. Not only in visuals but mentality most importantly and it is like hitting the genetic lottery having both good visuals plus tip-top Manly mentality it is a combo of the best cocktail.

01b4f7f3b10d48cc63c54bf264935bc1.jpg

arslan-khan-hot-pakistani-male-model-49.jpg

18301551_1444497895615403_4595911750625020098_n.jpg

Last edited:
Owning a home doesn't mean much.
Yes it does, its one of the biggest indicators of wealthy and economic stability in the UK
Pakistanis are old migrants to the UK. They arrived in the 1950s.
No, most arrived from the 60s-80s and many more 100,000s have come in the last couple of decades, many on spouse visas. It's predominately these ones who are earning very low income and dragging the average down.
Pakistanis have the lowest employment
The fact that half of the women don't work drags down the employment rate but even then it's not the lowest - that would be d Somalis, Bangladehis and Turks, probably Afghans as well

Yes it does, its one of the biggest indicators of wealthy and economic stability in the UK

No, most arrived from the 60s-80s and many more 100,000s have come in the last couple of decades, many on spouse visas. It's predominately these ones who are earning very low income and dragging the average down.

The fact that half of the women don't work drags down the employment rate but even then it's not the lowest - that would be d Somalis, Bangladehis and Turks, probably Afghans as well

Do not use the daily fail article. If you're talking about education levels. They're low in this the most

I can use articles from the independent also

Pakistanis stuck in the lowest paid jobs

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ve-more-work-do-bame-employment-a8504851.html
76% of Pakistanis made 16,600 pounds a year which is the lowest in the country next to Bengalis however houses can be brought so many ways.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...its/pay-and-income/income-distribution/latest

Last edited:
Where do you find such non sense? And who cares??? British girls are ugly unless you are just after gori skin

Where do you find such non sense? And who cares??? British girls are ugly unless you are just after gori skin
British girls are fit. You must be thinking of old grannies

Some of the biggest Hollywood stars are British descent women

British girls are fit. You must be thinking of old grannies

Some of the biggest Hollywood stars are British descent women

Those girls are mixed races not native British girls. Look closely. And Hollywood 😂😂😂😂. That's a fantasy world. Reality is shocking

Mods still haven't shut down this thread FFS. They should at the very least make it a requirement for any user bragging about the attractiveness of their race or nationality to take a selfie of themselves.

Why would they? Its basically personal opinion and video reviews. We're just discussing videos and life experiences. You might have different opinions. Judging from the amount of people answering. It seems like a hot topic.

Post a pic of yourself with a timestamp for reference so I know what kind of Pakistanis British women are working with. Posting IG models, singers and actors doesn't make sense.

I never posted any models or singers. I posted 1 video of the pengest men opinions from YouTube and nothing else. I'm just discussing the video and peoples experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom