What's new

Why are Pakistani men loved by British women so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about skin color as i think jamaican men are handsome. But mirpuris? Really? I hate the way they talk and walk, like qolangi chicken. They are mostly less educated, fragile and small. In UK i used to pitty them because the whites dont look upon them as equal brits and the Pakistanis also didnt look upon them as proper Pakistani, kind of hanging inbetween.
Yeah these people have their own unique culture. They are nothing like native Pakistanis. In Pakistan dropping out usually results in getting executed by parents lol. I believe these people are mostly found in Birmingham. Pakistanis living in London seem radically different from these guys.

Yeah these people have their own unique culture. They are nothing like native Pakistanis. In Pakistan dropping out usually results in getting executed by parents lol. I believe these people are mostly found in Birmingham. Pakistanis living in London seem radically different from these guys.

london pakistanis posh types but faggoty, birmigham paks not posh lower earners but can at least show abit of manhood.

PK men are the highest scale on the UK apex-predator list.. Women will automatically come towards these guys period... They can't betray their biological creation..
c87fae7907deffdc3d75eadb1f0f05eb.jpg

Pakistanis are strong in the UK. Respected, hot and most certainly viewed kind of dengerous wild which is viewed hot by girls.

Coming from a non-pakistani... It is this mixture of being wild, unpredictable and exotic... It is intriguing to majority of the other gender

Last edited:
yara plz khuda na vastay sarey log kai basty na karau. Pakistanis are not liked in britain by white girls maybe london but not northern sides. it is money talk, cars etc. you over doing it and someone is gonna break your pride.
No its definitely in the northern sides

Even black females on Twitter admit it

All the peng Pakistanis are in Bradford

I went through a video of the pengest and desirable race videos in Britain. I've noticed a lot of British white and black females seem to love Pakistani boys a lot there. In every video, you will find 2 or 3 white or black females seem to mention them. Obviously black Jamaican men are generally the most popular in every video by most British white and black girls but Pakistani guys seem to get way more mention than white guys also.

Also I've noticed they don't like Somali men nor Indian men

Guys like Arabs are either not liked or not even mentioned in any of the videos either

there is a lot of bad press against Pakistani men. specially the predator gangs of Pakistani origin who targeted vulnerable underage white girls, the right wing papers and parties ran campaigns against Pakistanis . I doubt if there is any love for Pakistani men, not many of them are nicely dressed groomed and dont follow basic hygiene and try to act like black gangsters. talking loudly, shoving people while walking and wearing thawb supporting untrimmed beards is hardly a personality a white girl will sexually irresistible.
but then again , world is full of wonders. some women may fantasize about hairy men smelling curry and bad breath. mostly found outside Asian takeaways and hardly at a Gym and never ever found jogging in a park.
PK men are the highest scale on the UK apex-predator list.. Women will automatically come towards these guys period... They can't betray their biological creation..
c87fae7907deffdc3d75eadb1f0f05eb.jpg

Pakistanis are strong in the UK. Respected, hot and most certainly viewed kind of dengerous wildly which is viewed hot by girls.

Coming from a non-pakistani
good joke,

share more. the picture of this stud you shared represents the same %age of Pakistanis that are shown in Pakistani dramas.

R7254f15cb6d15b5b29c2fc780c7ac22f

there is a lot of bad press against Pakistani men. specially the predator gangs of Pakistani origin who targeted vulnerable underage white girls, the right wing papers and parties ran campaigns against Pakistanis . I doubt if there is any love for Pakistani men, not many of them are nicely dressed groomed and dont follow basic hygiene and try to act like black gangsters. talking loudly, shoving people while walking and wearing thawb supporting untrimmed beards is hardly a personality a white girl will sexually irresistible.
but then again , world is full of wonders. some women may fantasize about hairy men smelling curry and bad breath. mostly found outside Asian takeaways and hardly at a Gym and never ever found jogging in a park.
Unless you're on something. My MMA gyms and boxing gyms are filled with Pakistanis. Just go through Twitter and Curious cat for proof. There is 1000s of white females admitting it. Even EDL daughters go with them.

If you watch the video. The white girls say because they have nice beards

we have our clean brothers too but overall most are in life of grime n crime. pakistan isnt exaxclty seen as a clean place except in pak dramas the guy is well dressed, well mannered. but dont get me wrong if you want time to reflect and manage your health n cleanness pakistan is the place but uk is the place, work till you die no time for self hygiene etc. i have seen guy who dress very well smart talk big but never shave their armpits, brush teeth, nails long etc. yet the girl will go with him over the guy who is clean but not as attractive.

So is it something to be proud of to be desired by white girls? what kind of low piece of vermin would start a thread like this, i wouldnt touch a anglo saxon woman for anything, why would u want to make it with friggin animals, cause that is what these white girls are, wandering around drunk half naked like 2 dollar whores all chocked up on that feminist equality shit. I would prefer a real Pakistani lady everyday over a shite white animal.

Last edited:
we have our clean brothers too but overall most are in life of grime n crime. pakistan isnt exaxclty seen as a clean place except in pak dramas the guy is well dressed, well mannered. but dont get me wrong if you want time to reflect and manage your health n cleanness pakistan is the place but uk is the place, work till you die no time for self hygiene etc. i have seen guy who dress very well smart talk big but never shave their armpits, brush teeth, nails long etc.

All you have to do is go on twitter or ask fm or curious cat for proof

Most white females like bad boys

All you have to do is go on twitter or ask fm or curious cat for proof

Most white females like bad boys

yara stop this plz you n me from uk folks here on pdf have diff mentality they mostly posh upper lot.
yai goray larki pakistani pasannd choroo. pakistanis have fair share of in breds too lets be honest. you talking odd ones here n there.

good joke,

share more. the picture of this stud you shared represents the same %age of Pakistanis that are shown in Pakistani dramas.

Even those Pakistani guys you posted get white females on my block easily

However most UK Pakistanis resemble this

Gucci Khan a typical Pothwari boy in a middle class area

CMN-tYXWgAAEdhr.jpg

good joke,

Also Pakistanis are much poorer than blacks in Britain statistically.

How are we imitating black gangsters when even blacks won't try us. Even the blacks in prisons never mess with Pakistanis in prisons.

My advice to over seas Pakistanis, especially in America, EU and Britain - kindly focus on education /higher degree and higher posts in businesses and politics.

I don't wanna derail the thread but in America average Indian earns almost double that of average Pakistani(118k$ vs 64k$). That's where we need competition tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom