What's new

Why are Pakistani men loved by British women so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, this is cringey as f*ck.

Do you honestly derive any self of self satisfaction or gratification from this?

For the love of god please focus on your studies and advancing in your careers, learn to build wealth and if you need help find those who have done what you're looking to do and learn from them.

Find a nice girl and settle down rather than getting involved with the kafir particularly these goras.
The OP posts this weird stuff all over the internet. This forum, Youtube, Twitter, Quora, I've seen him post this weird stuff for years. It's definitely the same fruitcake.

Also some things to consider - women want the confidence that natural alpha males have. You don't have to look like a model if you have the right swagger.

The UK is a sexually Liberal society. People tend to marry within thier own culture but are happy to date outside it.

Right

I've seen bunches of Jamaican black guys with white women all over the UK

Most women in Britain look for outgoing guys who are good at sports and music, who know how to dress right and smell good.

Pakistani guys have all these qualities.

Somalis are heavily mean towards Pakistanis

Go to Somali spot and 50% of threads are anti Pakistani threads and anti Jamaican threads

They like Arab and white people the most on their forums
Thats the gang thing in uk.. here somalia and Pakistan have friendly relations as states.Whatever it is .this video looks planted specifically against somalis..

Somalis are heavily mean towards Pakistanis

Go to Somali spot and 50% of threads are anti Pakistani threads and anti Jamaican threads

They like Arab and white people the most on their forums

Moderators will have my skin for this. Somalis are snakes. In this continent - 2 nationalities - Nigerians, Somalis are the satans' incarnation to this world.

Here is the joke amongst somalis.....

When God made african - he cried, when he made white man, he smiled but he still felt he needed someone else; he created a somali... God laughed at the clown he created

Thats a gang thing in uk.. here somalians and Pakistanis are friendly.Whatever it is .this video looks planted specifically against somalis..

They're nice to our faces but on their forums and Twitter. They are heavily hateful and jealous of Pakistanis

Somalis want to be associated with Arabs so much but Arabs call them abeed

Somalis brag about their semi caucasian features to west Africans and calling them "jareer" which means coarse head and wide nose

As a Pakistani, if I had the choice of being a Jamaican black guy or a Somali black guy. The choice is easy.

This racist thread needs to be shut for good
Somalis are the most beautiful people
Ironic jamaicans calling them ugly. Cringey.
Bro, this is cringey as f*ck.

Do you honestly derive any self of self satisfaction or gratification from this?

For the love of god please focus on your studies and advancing in your careers, learn to build wealth and if you need help find those who have done what you're looking to do and learn from them.

Find a nice girl and settle down rather than getting involved with the kafir particularly these goras.
Most people were going to ignore this thread however one Indian jumped in with usual rhetoric and now we Pakistanis are gonna troll the F out 😜😜

@Shazzad123 dude ur comparing their diaspora behaviour..diaspora of different countries are often found to be more racist as they are raised ik n a certain environment.we had many somalians in capital for education during 90s and we know what original somalians are.

What Britain was I living in?

Moderators will have my skin for this. Somalis are snakes. In this continent - 2 nationalities - Nigerians, Somalis are the satans' incarnation to this world.

Here is the joke amongst somalis.....

When God made african - he cried, when he made white man, he smiled but he still felt he needed someone else; he created a somali... God laughed at the clown he created
Most Somalis heavily hate Pakistanis behind our backs in the UK. Just go to Somali twitter and Somali spot. They claim Pakistanis are the least desired men in the UK. No woman would want to date a Pakistani man. The irony is 99% of YouTube videos from the UK says the opposite. They even post Dravidian looking people on somali spot and say these are average "hairy" Pakistanis. I told them so are south indians not Pakistanis. Most Somali women run to white convert men in the UK. Most Arab men have no interest in Somali women but somali women love Arab men and hate Somali men many times. Somali men LOVE Arab women but Arab women love Pakistani men and black men more.

They're nice to our faces but on their forums and Twitter. They are heavily hateful and jealous of Pakistanis

Somalis want to be associated with Arabs so much but Arabs call them abeed

Somalis brag about their semi caucasian features to west Africans and calling them "jareer" which means coarse head and wide nose

As a Pakistani, if I had the choice of being a Jamaican black guy or a Somali black guy. The choice is easy.
Wait Somalis are racist towards other Africans you mean? That can't be true

Most Somalis heavily hate Pakistanis behind our backs in the UK. Just go to Somali twitter and Somali spot. They claim Pakistanis are the least desired men in the UK. No woman would want to date a Pakistani man. The irony is 99% of YouTube videos from the UK says the opposite. They even post Dravidian looking people on somali spot and say these are average "hairy" Pakistanis. I told them so are south indians not Pakistanis. Most Somali women run to white convert men in the UK. Most Arab men have no interest in Somali women but somali women love Arab men and hate Somali men many times. Somali men LOVE Arab women but Arab women love Pakistani men and black men more.
no surprised;...

like my mauratian friend said; they are like cameleon.

most welcoming people i have met on this continent - moroccans, ethiopians, sudanese, swahili people.
Somalis definitely make fun of other Africans. I have seen this behavior up close.
they do... that is why they are called by rest of us as 'walking kat trees'.

Oh yeah, they brag about enslaving Bantus to Arabs and brag about being Arabs too
yes it is true. They started with me when i was in Mombasa - they thought i did not understand kiswahili and started to bad mouth on me; i just took that dog by his neck and in swahili said 'k... y... m .. y'. the guy's jaw totally dropped; i told him enslavement - i will get him circumcised 2nd time if he ever did that again.

my other swahili friend was shitscared, he said they operate in gangs and will come after us; i said i am not scared of these dogs; let them, i will at least take a few down with me.

I digress... dudes .. friends, enemies, --- all PDFs'ers... need to be excused need to get some reading done for a chapter i need to finish by weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom