What's new

Why are our neighbours still operating and buying new BVR-less Fighters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't contend that however I expect you to accept that you had something to gain from the situation rather than pretend that you released those people out of the goodness of your heart......

I think both of us are grown up (and hence cynical) enough to know that no nation does anything out of goodness of their hearts.. Its always some quid pro quo in the offing.. A fancy word for that is diplomacy :)

I think both of us are grown up (and hence cynical) enough to know that no nation does anything out of goodness of their hearts.. Its always some quid pro quo in the offing.. A fancy word for that is diplomacy :)

Exactly, hence my argument that your "We released 90,000 guys" boast was unjustified unless it also makes mention of the sacrifice we had to render to secure the release of those people.

Thread closed, as the starter of the thread has no idea what he is talking about, nor he has done proper research, nor he is accepting his own countrymen arguments that IAF is still not wholly BVR capable.

Better to do more research and then open threads on technical matters.

By the way, Chinese J-8s thought to be BVR-less by thread starter, are in reality very much BVR capable.

http://www.airforceworld.com/pla/gfx...le-china-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom