What's new

Why are Indians supporting Israel, on Palestine VS Israel War?

Why Indian Hindus Supporting Israel?

• Because Israel is new father of India

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Israel now started loving Gao Mutar

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Israel now started loving Idol Worshiping

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no post mortem report mentioned in the article, you zahil pajeet
Ok so the article is lying
I told you Muslims do no wrong
I had that post mortem article
But I lost it
I will try to be like you now build a database like you are doing

Aren't you doing the same pakjeet
No, I read anything I post. Maybe I should start doing it though, because there's no point dealing honestly with some gobar-brained reservationchaap literally spamming "Vatsapp" forwards.

God yes hamas are all God they do no wrong they don't rape or kill Civillians be happy
This is not an argument, nor is it proof.

No, I read anything I post. Maybe I should start doing it though, because there's no point dealing honestly with some gobar-brained reservationchaap literally spamming "Vatsapp" forwards
Yeah right 😀
Your multi ID Twitter accounts will not change the world pakjeet
You will still be @Hiptullha that got destroyed 2 years ago

Hamas has thus proven beyond doubt even to those muslims that were previously defending them, that they are nothing but a bunch of rabid terrorists using jihad as a ruse to express and manifest their hateful agenda, Any muslim that after seeing these barbaric horrific images should stop defending hamas.

LMAO even in the tweet he doesn't make any threat, he just reminds them of the concept of DETERRENCE.
Your minister makes these claims on Twitter info
All paks are similar

There's no post mortem report mentioned in the article, you zahil pajeet. This monkey is literally frantically googling things he's not even reading and then posting them here.

All things are lies only Muslims tell the truth

No, I read anything I post. Maybe I should start doing it though, because there's no point dealing honestly with some gobar-brained reservationchaap literally spamming "Vatsapp" forwards.

This is not an argument, nor is it proof.
What "proof" Are survivor testimonies not enough?
Videos not enough anything I post is not "proof" For you scum?
I don't even think I should bother
But I have posted the news here maybe someone will see it

Yeah right 😀
Your multi ID Twitter accounts will not change the world pakjeet
You will still be @Hiptullha that got destroyed 2 years ago
Pajeet thinks spam reporting a guy until he gets banned is "destroying" him LMAO. Abey pajeet, if he got destroyed 2 years ago, you wouldn't still be obsessing over him to this day.

Hamas has thus proven beyond doubt even to those muslims that were previously defending them, that they are nothing but a bunch of rabid terrorists using jihad as a ruse to express and manifest their hateful agenda, Any muslim that after seeing these barbaric horrific images should stop defending hamas.
Interesting take, did pajeets stop defending Israel after decades of visuals of them attacking civilians?

Congress vows support to Palestinians​

so what should they do stay ilde and stay in slavery of evil Israel forever??

Pajeet thinks spam reporting a guy until he gets banned is "destroying" him LMAO. Abey pajeet, if he got destroyed 2 years ago, you wouldn't still be obsessing over him to this day.
I was not even on pdf when he got banned
I now know your progession towards your current account

BJP After Congress Extends Support To Palestine​

Amid the Israel-Hamas conflict, the Congress Working Committee Monday reiterated its long-standing support for the rights of the Palestinian people.

Interesting take, did pajeets stop defending Israel after decades of visuals of them attacking civilians?
past elementary school, you should stop answering question with question, unless the question implies an answer.
So is that you accepting Hamas is a terrorist group or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom