What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDF is itself an example of Pakistani's obsession with India. Never seen a Indian web site covering Pakistani news.

Precisely this is why coming to the forum becomes frustrating. And then a suicide troll who wrote here and is writing in every thread abt his bs akhand bharat sick dreams. Pagal log bhi samajhdaar hotay hain indians say

Pakistan isnt ruled by america or china u cheapster.

The attention we get from usa and china is leaves ur burning and seething. Ur sick life urself troll remark is nothing but the manifestation of deep rooted inferiority complex towards pakistan.

Who u are ruled by??? A TERORIST BUTCHER WHO WAS BANNED FROM TRAVEL TO SAME USA and europe.

We are GOVERNED by a person who was banned from going to USA and europe but now has been given a red carpet welcome, with scores of senators making a beeline to meet him.
Your internal matters have been dictated by america for long, don't you remember you gave USA access to bases in your country when Bush threatened to bomb pakistan to stone age after 9/11.

What inferiority complex are you talking about? Name one field where you are better than india.

Oh wait, there is one, PRODUCING SUICIDE BOMBERS

We are GOVERNED by a person who was banned from going to USA and europe but now has been given a red carpet welcome, with scores of senators making a beeline to meet him.
Your internal matters have been dictated by america for long, don't you remember you gave USA access to bases in your country when Bush threatened to bomb pakistan to stone age after 9/11.

What inferiority complex are you talking about? Name one field where you are better than india.

Oh wait, there is one, PRODUCING SUICIDE BOMBERS
I hope those who want indians and pakistanis debates those admins will enjoy this post

One thing I seriously fail to understand, why a huge country like India with a population of 1,2 billion and huge area is obsessed with a smaller neighbor (relatively speaking)?

Why Indians can not leave us alone for a while, for example by letting us discuss whatever we want to on a Pakistani forum?

Why is everyone starting from the extremist PM and going all the way down to a common street hawker is obssessed with Pakistan?

They tell us, they are a global power and don't care about a "small country" like us. But check their media, their ministers, and even people on this forum to get an idea how far fetched this is from reality.

Is Pakistan rooted so deep in Indian psychology that even in their dreams they see us as a boggeyman?

How can we address these psychological insecurities of Indians?

Sir,

You need to put that question to your long dead fore bearers-----fore fathers----.

When a minority rules a majority for around 800 years-----there are some UN-RESOLVED ISSUES that need to be straightened out before things get to normal.

They just want to pummel us completely for one time to remind us as to how bad it was for them.

They just want to give a piece of the medicine that we gave them---that is all---.

Now what is all the fuss about it----. Payback is a BI-TCH---so get ready for the worst----.

The momentum is building----the right kind of party is in power that would give the go ahead----the mindset is already prepped----it is just waiting for the signal.

Last edited:
Sir,

You need to put that question to your long dead fore bearers-----fore fathers----.

When a minority rules a majority for around 800 years-----there are some UN-RESOLVED ISSUES that need to be straightened out before things get to normal.

They just want to pummel us completely for one time to remind us as to how bad it was for them.

They just want to give a piece of the medicine that we gave them---that is all---.

Now what is all the fuss about it----. Payback is a BI-TCH---so get ready for the worst----.

The momentum is building----the right kind of part is in power that would give the go ahead----the mindset is already prepped----it is just waiting for the signal.
you are partially right. I actually say the same thing.

Why wouldn't they be.

We are all worried for safety.

Any country that shares a border with Islamic radical country with no governance will be worried!

-A state which has no system of Government,
-where the Army creates and supports terrorists who conduct massacres and bomb blasts in foreign countries (from Afghanistan, to India to US to Britain),
British Pakistani among 4 arrested in London anti-terror raids - The Express Tribune
Two Pakistani-born brothers arrested in Florida on terror charges for alleged bomb plot - Telegraph
Taliban demand India return Ajmal Kasab's body
-has rogue nuclear technology,
-has tried to sell nuclear technology on the black market,
-has clearly stated it cannot control its own borders and people aka non-state actors.
- where the population seeks conspiracy theories because truth is too bitter
-where the population is radialized and knows only violence

Being a neighbour of such a state is a troublesome affair. Ofcourse Indians, Iranians and Afghans are worried and obsessed.

Sir,

The momentum is building----the right kind of part is in power that would give the go ahead----the mindset is already prepped----it is just waiting for the signal.

You just outlined the mindset of some sadhu with a big mouth who goes on a rampage to say things like this and ends up being a laughing stock.
And if we have so much hatred towards muslims then we had been an enemy all muslim countries in the world. But you know what Sir? we are not, we have more streamlined relation with your Ummah than you have.

I will tell you whats the true story. You meddled with us and you were the one who had a "bleed by 1000 cuts vision" and thats why we are what we are in whatever we do with you.

You just outlined the mindset of some sadhu with a big mouth who goes on a rampage to say things like this and ends up being a laughing stock.
And if we have so much hatred towards muslims then we had been an enemy all muslim countries in the world. But you know what Sir? we are not, we have more streamlined relation with your Ummah than you have.

I will tell you whats the true story. You meddled with us and you were the one who had a "bleed by 1000 cuts vision" and thats why we are what we are in whatever we do with you.

Hi,

Okay---if that is how you feel---then I will take your word for it----but then I still stand by my previous post if push comes to shove.

4100 posts---member since 2009 and I missed your presence---how was that possible!

Hi,

Okay---if that is how you feel---then I will take your word for it----but then I still stand by my previous post if push comes to shove.

4100 posts---member since 2009 and I missed your presence---how was that possible!

India has a national policy, its not a banana republic, so again I refute your stance.

and the last question of yours. May be just co-incidence.

One thing I seriously fail to understand, why a huge country like India with a population of 1,2 billion and huge area is obsessed with a smaller neighbor (relatively speaking)?
A mosquito is tiny compared to a human being. But when the mosquito is is needling the man he willtry to swat it or use all-out or coat his body with Odomos. Tat does not mean he is obsessing over the mosquito. If the mosquito leaves him alone and not try to suck his blood the man will also ignore the mosquito.

Same is our case. If Pakistan leaves its Kashmir obsession and stops supporting terrorism against India we will happily ignore it

Reactions: NIA
A mosquito is tiny compared to a human being. But when the mosquito is is needling the man he willtry to swat it or use all-out or coat his body with Odomos. Tat does not mean he is obsessing over the mosquito. If the mosquito leaves him alone and not try to suck his blood the man will also ignore the mosquito.

Same is our case. If Pakistan leaves its Kashmir obsession and stops supporting terrorism against India we will happily ignore it

Hi,

Gee---thanks---Mosquito----. Did you know that mosquito is the deadliest killer on the planet earth.

If wishes were horses

Then beggars would ride

If turnips were bayonets

I would wear one by my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom