What's new

Why are indians so corrupt?

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just dawned on me today, after losing a 99% finalized deal - why do indians abroad happen to be so corrupt? Tecnically you cannot get through any company in KSA where majority workers are Indians. And they dont happen to hold clear / straight forward communication with you either but keep inventing an unlimited list of lame excuses forever.

Only Indians are Corrupt??? How about Pakistani's and rest of the World... Name a Country whose people are not Corrupt...

There are countries who welcomed Western Troops. WT kills there people every other day....What do you think of those countries too????

Indian members--- He has lost a Sure shot deal. Must have affected him.

Let him take out his anger on Indians...

While we sit back and enjoy the tantrums.

Just dawned on me today, after losing a 99% finalized deal - why do indians abroad happen to be so corrupt? Tecnically you cannot get through any company in KSA where majority workers are Indians. And they dont happen to hold clear / straight forward communication with you either but keep inventing an unlimited list of lame excuses forever.
o_rly1.jpg

we are the only human beings rest all are.......................... who knows:angel:

Two reasons i can give you for indians being corrupt not even outside but even with in india too.....

1. loss of moral values with increasingly materialism
2. mercantile mindset.

Two reasons i can give you for indians being corrupt not even outside but even with in india too.....

1. loss of moral values with increasingly materialism
2. mercantile mindset.

Didnt you have Pakistani flags yesterday :angel:

Ok, shall I add to a few more stereotypes like, why are all pakistanis extremist or why are all terrorists muslims? You are using a bunch of Individuals that you came across to malign a nation that spans 1/6th of the human race. please use some logic before you come up with stupid notions

Wait a sec, on looking back at your post, you freakin screwed up a 99% finalized deal, If I was your boss, i would fire you for incompetence.

i am not updated regularly due to some reasons,please say which deal????

I am talking about general perception about Indians here and my experience for sure.

wait a sec, In Saudi, everything is opposite or what? what to know perception about Indians in the world ? Use google. don't use your brain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom