What's new

Why are government officials able to hold foreign nationalities? We are compromised.

Pakistan is compromised at a national level - no doubt a significant portion of these officials are compromised moles.

A law must be introduced that completely bans government officials from holding dual nationalities.

Valid point this is a clear cut sign of any banana republic where other nationalities rule I'm always against such things

@Bleek

Agree with you absolutely! I dont think India allows dual nationals to hold office posts!

It is simply too dangerous to allow people with possible conflict of interest to be doing public policy

Regards

You are right, Khopdi bhai. Thanks for the correction- and obviously non nationals wont be allowed to hold public posts.

Regards

Jinka jahan bas chalta ha wahan nochtey hain. Wesey bhi government officials k pass 80% cut janey k baad aata hi kitna hoga .

Pakistan is compromised at a national level - no doubt a significant portion of these officials are compromised moles.

A law must be introduced that completely bans government officials from holding dual nationalities.

Indian nationals are not allowed to have dual citizenship , for any post in govt or a job in govt one requires to be citizen of India only . Voting rights are only for citizens of India .

India has an abundance of long-term pragmatic thinkers.

But Pakistan has useless unloyal theives. This is the core of the issue.

India has an abundance of long-term pragmatic thinkers.

But Pakistan has useless unloyal theives. This is the core of the issue.

I think it’s closer to this:

We have an abundance of long term and pragmatic thinkers, but they are never allowed to come to the forefront because Pakistan is not a meritocracy.

A society based upon meritocracy is the best idea for Pakistan- and will be the only way that we can advance when the thieves finally scarper from the country after our inevitable economic collapse.

I think it’s closer to this:

We have an abundance of long term and pragmatic thinkers, but they are never allowed to come to the forefront because Pakistan is not a meritocracy.

A society based upon meritocracy is the best idea for Pakistan- and will be the only way that we can advance when the thieves finally scarper from the country after our inevitable economic collapse.
💯

I'm just perplexed no one is marching on the streets demanding for the heads of these current bastards.

Complete structural reforms are required. Pakistan is suffering from elite capture - built to satisfy the needs of a handful of elites to fund their lifestyle even if that comes at the detriment of the state.

They avoid meritocracy as they prefer nepotism to have the official support of their corrupt brainless buddies.

Govt Officials ? Aby humare COAS jo Mulk ki bari bari baaten kerte hai, Retire hote hi Foreign countries bhaag jaate hai... First they say Pakistan Zindabad, once retired than Pakistan se Zindabhaag LOL
THIS. Nationality itself has nothing to do with it. It's only when they know they can get away with it, whether they have nationality of not. After all, these dual nationals aren't the only corrupt and/or disloyal officials, are they?

Back
Top Bottom