What's new

Why are BSF men so angry?

They fires at day as well. There is no Bangladeshis live in India. They go to India to check out their merchandise (Cows) before make the payment. Its all Indian who are heavily involved in smuggling.

Why BSF wait for night? Why not they clean up all the cows at daytime if they were honest in stopping smugglling. Cows are not microsopic. They can be seen from miles away.

Living in India by Bangladeshi Illegally! It is off course impossible! Single Bangladeshi must never be agreed to leave Bangladesh to live in India permanently. Illegal Indians are very common in Bangladesh. Any body can check that from the voter list of recent Comilla City Corporation election. Near about one million Indian People are working in the garments of Bangladesh(mainly from very poor seven sisters). Yes, some Bangladeshis are involved in cow trading with the Indians. Because, We love to enjoy the cow meat. It is our favorite cuisine. Jealous Aryans are not able to tolerate that. They are angered for that and open fire against us. We must retreat with the same action to save our people. Aryans should stop their people to sell the cows to Bangladeshis. In this case, open market policy is blind.

Living in India by Bangladeshi Illegally! It is off course impossible! Single Bangladeshi must never be agreed to leave Bangladesh to live in India permanently. Illegal Indians are very common in Bangladesh. Any body can check that from the voter list of recent Comilla City Corporation election. Near about one million Indian People are working in the garments of Bangladesh(mainly from very poor seven sisters). Yes, some Bangladeshis are involved in cow trading with the Indians. Because, We love to enjoy the cow meat. It is our favorite cuisine. Jealous Aryans are not able to tolerate that. They are angered for that and open fire against us. We must retreat with the same action to save our people. Aryans should stop their people to sell the cows to Bangladeshis. In this case, open market policy is blind.

Thank you for your post and a very eye opener for Indians who loves to live in their la la land.

My suggestion is seal the border, mine the border, electrify the fence, declare Bangladesh a hostile nation. Then kill as many as you wish!! No need to act like double headed snake!! ......

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Thank you for your post and a very eye opener for Indians who loves to live in their la la land.
Ya, he is right about comilla election voter list....

They fires at day as well. There is no Bangladeshis live in India. They go to India to check out their merchandise (Cows) before make the payment. Its all Indian who are heavily involved in smuggling.

Why BSF wait for night? Why not they clean up all the cows at daytime if they were honest in stopping smugglling. Cows are not microsopic. They can be seen from miles away.

Show me when they fired at day time, unless challenged by thugs.
If Indians are heavily into smuggling they are fired at too(look at casualty figure) , if they are stupid enough to cross the border.
There is more to border crossing than cow smuggling, there is drug peddling, human trafficking(especially girls) etc too of which bangladesh is a victim.
And about bangladeshis living in India, I know it personally(I am not from bordering state), I am not saying it because Govt of India says it.
Either you are ignorant of reality or a pathetic lier.

This page is full of surprise and busted myth of many people.

1) No bangladeshi live india.

2) Only Indian illegally live in Bangladesh.

Thanks mate.

Ya, he is right about comilla election voter list....

We should not behave like illeterate 3rd world Indian. If somebody is in voter list, have a national ID card and have permanent address in Bangladesh, he is very well a Bangladeshi citizen. There is no in between. A person is a Citizen or He is not a citizen. There is no doubtfull citizen in Bangldesh.

Illegal Indians in Bangladesh is wrong, as much as bangladeshis living illegally in India.
Two wrongs dont make it right.
GoI thinks bangladeshis are in huge number(in millions), compared to a few hundred illegal pakistanis(you never hear about them because of small numbers)

There is no reason to target bangladeshis, but not pakistanis, unless you think GoI has some hidden agenda.

Illegal Indians in Bangladesh is wrong, as much as bangladeshis living illegally in India.
Two wrongs dont make it right.
GoI thinks bangladeshis are in huge number(in millions), compared to a few hundred illegal pakistanis(you never hear about them because of small numbers)

There is no reason to target bangladeshis, but not pakistanis, unless you think GoI has some hidden agenda.

We share our border and have more than 7 billion dollar worth of trade and not in war footing. So there must be some sort of movement of people across the border. The same situation prevails between Canada and USA and in both countries, Candaians are 2nd largest illegal immigrant in USA and in Canada USA citizens are the 2nd largest specially who overstays. Heck my bosss in Detroit was a illegal Canadian in USA. I asked him how the hell you work in USA without papers. He said, fck papers, I was raised in USA and nobody dares to ask me.

We share our border and have more than 7 billion dollar worth of trade and not in war footing. So there must be some sort of movement of people across the border. The same situation prevails between Canada and USA and in both countries, Candaians are 2nd largest illegal immigrant in USA and in Canada USA citizens are the 2nd largest specially who overstays. Heck my bosss in Detroit was a illegal Canadian in USA. I asked him how the hell you work in USA without papers. He said, fck papers, I was raised in USA and nobody dares to ask me.

Well what you said is true, and nobody dares to deport illegal bangladeshi as well.
But issue is border crossing which is happening now, those who are already inside do not face this issue(unless they try to go back to bangladesh illegally).

The BSF chief is a wild eyed Hindu fanatic, he hates Muslim with a passion. So expect this to continue. I propse to set up cattle slaughter houses across from every BSF camps.
Will serve them thugs right.

The BSF chief is a wild eyed Hindu fanatic, he hates Muslim with a passion. So expect this to continue. I propse to set up cattle slaughter houses across from every BSF camps.
Will serve them thugs right.
What do you think about illegal drugs and human trafficking that goes on there?

Back
Top Bottom