What's new

Why are BSF men so angry?

Well neither should the Indo-Israel relationship work. Israelis love their beef

Epic fail...atleast 20 million people in India love beef. More than the population of Israel. Makes sense to deepen our relationship with Israel.

Those were the contributor, but suppressed by the Aryan cluster led by the Shama Prasad Mukharjee. Sharaj Party was their defense. But those were failed by the combined action of the Aryan and the Punjabis. Our united Bang tribe is now broken. We the Bangladeshis, the last hope for the continuation of the ancient Dravidian Nation. The people of West Bengal one day will understand what was lost by them? They will not be survived as Bangali by the Hindustani Hindi Aggression. They have taken their own way. We may have sorrow for that. It is a tragic shock to the ancient Bangladeshi Nation, who were failed to Establish the United Banglastan or Brihot Bangladesh. We know that, the Aryans are the main culprit to destroy Banglastan or Brihot Bangladesh. Now, we are happy with present Bangladesh territory.

you would have made adolf hitler and josehp Goebbels proud.

Well neither should the Indo-Israel relationship work. Israelis love their beef

When did I say that India choses their friends by their eating habits and as for eating beef you have no idea how India works. There are far more people in India eating beef than in Pakistan eating pork.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Some of those end up in Jail too

In one state out of 28 states in India and as far as I know Buffalo, Bison, Ox, Bull meat is considered beef and the ban only applies to cow slaughter.

When did I say that India choses their friends by their eating habits and as for eating beef you have no idea how India works.

Calm down man get yourself a Big Mac

its waste of time talking to prejudiced Bangladeshi, they have already formed their opinion. The only basis of their hate is we are Hindus, so discussing with such bigots is useless, you are wasting time.

Love to but no Mc Donalds in my city (or in my state). We are not so developed as Pakistan

Indian McDonalds dont serve big macs do they? mcdonalds without big macs is like a woman without a vagina. No point!

lol an indian and pakistani fighter ever eating habits in a bangladeshi defense section...has to be a new low!

lol an indian and pakistani fighter ever eating habits in a bangladeshi defense section...has to be a new low!

Thanks to your compatriot Sheikh Shakib Ahmed

The people of Meghalaya still eat the Snail(Shamok) and Rice Barn(kora). So, it is very far to become a Super Paw!
At least the mass people should get the right of a human.

Back
Top Bottom